First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rachel

Mastic, NY

#65 Jul 24, 2014
Cadien sewer and drain did an awesome job on my cesspools. Their prices are reasonable and they even come late night and holidays!!! Definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a good honest reliable cesspool company!
Bobby Gee

Northport, NY

#66 Sep 8, 2014
cesspool girl wrote:
If you still have a cesspool guarantee you live in 1/2 a Ghetto.
cesspool are only for trashy Suffolk county towns with savages as residents.
Sorry - I live in Northport and we have cesspools. No go back to your rental property and brush your tooth.
longisland

Shirley, NY

#67 Oct 24, 2014
DEPENDABLE CESS POOLS wrote:
Dino From dependable cesspools spent more time explaning how a cess pool works and educating me then working. Realy great service!
yes dino from dependable is great he serviced my cesspool perfectly and charged a cheap price then after he was done he came through my back door and i let him ram my asssshole
manontrain

Vancouver, WA

#68 Nov 28, 2014
My Dad had successful chemical restoration company in Portland for 30+ years, and after implementation of Sewers , moved to So. Cali, and helped the Mobile Home parks with A Sulphuric Acid Formula for years, He's gone now, but I did work with/for him for several years, and it absolutely works. I still have a drum in my shed , after doing a job for him years ago, a guy had put in a new patio over his tank, then put in a new deck above it, we saved him about 30K !!
Firecracker

Middle Island, NY

#69 Sunday Mar 15
Here' my problem and I don't know what to do anymore. We purchased a house in Middle Island two years ago. We've been having problems since we moved in with the cesspool that the previous owners installed in 2008. We've had several cesspool companies out here charging $500-700.00 to either airate or pump, both w/acid . Recently we've been told there are two 3,500 rings, 18 ft down, surrounded by clay (not sand) When this cesspool was installed they kept digging until they hit water (I believe they dug deep looking for sand or dirt) AND my cesspool sits at the bottom of the hill in my yard. Every time it backed up into the basement bathroom it was always water. Yesterday is the first time sludge was coming in through the hole surrounding the air vent/main waste line. Now mind you we just had this cesspool, 3,500 gal pumped on 1/29/15. Before that we we're pumped in August 2014 because of the 13" rain fall we had and my house was surrounded by 2' of water. We were having work done on the main pipe that's why there's a hole which we plan to fill with hydro-cement.
I've also recently found out that the previous owners (who installed the pools) were pumping every six months to a year.
So, I've got people telling me to either move the cesspool or raise the main line or grade the yard or put in dry wells for the "clear" water waste or excavate 18' down w/ a 4' perimeter and fill it with sand or dirt...I'm losing my damn mind and sick of wasting money, not fixing the problem and being able to find a reliable company to help solve the problem instead of putting a band-aid on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) 7 hr x3ashhhlleyyx3 16
women would you castrate you husbands? 20 hr Save you lives 7
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 21 hr Bruser 7,988
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,422
Review: Speedway Motors (Apr '11) Mar 27 relieved 3
News Town of Hempstead unveils mobile surgical van f... Mar 26 kncrl 1
Tarrantino murder Mar 25 released 2
Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web