Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn

Full story: Newsday

Suffolk police are investigating the assault of a Deer Park man who was found beaten and stabbed on his front lawn.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
So confused

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 26, 2008
 
Okay, so what happened?
Midnite

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 26, 2008
 
Any relation to Roseanne Romanello?
lionsandtigersan ddeer

Dover, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 26, 2008
 
Assaulted by a deer? The deer on Long Island are menacing the innocent. Just last week, one jumped in front of a car full of teenagers in a convertible.
micky62

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 26, 2008
 
At least he wasn't sodomized, I'm sure he's thankful for that.
a little loopy

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 26, 2008
 
was wondering .was he eaten and stabbed on his front lawn and then found or was he found on his front lawn beaten and stabbed.and if he was beaten and stabbed on his front lawn where was he found or if he was found on his front lawn where was he beaten and stabbed.but then where was he stabbed could be where he was when stabbed or where the stabbing device penetrated his body. Oh!and what was he stabbed with?Who beat him? NEWSDAY!!!!
Ron Zoni

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 26, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Drug induced self inflicted wounds. It's the new fad.

“Help us!”

Since: Dec 07

Queens

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 27, 2008
 
a little loopy wrote:
was wondering .was he eaten and stabbed on his front lawn and then found or was he found on his front lawn beaten and stabbed.and if he was beaten and stabbed on his front lawn where was he found or if he was found on his front lawn where was he beaten and stabbed.but then where was he stabbed could be where he was when stabbed or where the stabbing device penetrated his body. Oh!and what was he stabbed with?Who beat him? NEWSDAY!!!!
I know...I thought there was a HUGE chunk of the story missing!!!
mygtlfindings

Suffern, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 27, 2008
 
Mr Wonderful wrote:
This fellow had it coming.
How can you say that were you involved?? Do you know what led up to this?
So Many Maroons

Bayonne, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 27, 2008
 
Known for its beaches, high taxes and neat homes, Long Island also boasts the greatest concentration of maroons in the world - as evidenced by the (t)witty comments here.
PC Police

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 27, 2008
 
Journalism 101 For Newsday Reporters:

Who: Nicholas Romanello
What: Stabbed On His Front Lawn
Where: His Front Lawn
When: Yesterday
Why:?
How:?

I guess you dont need a full story for a story in Newsday.
Fotoguy

Syosset, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 27, 2008
 
So Many Maroons wrote:
Known for its beaches, high taxes and neat homes, Long Island also boasts the greatest concentration of maroons in the world - as evidenced by the (t)witty comments here.
Agreed!
Just the Facts

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 27, 2008
 
Midnite wrote:
Any relation to Roseanne Romanello?
Yes
Mike Savage

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 27, 2008
 

Judged:

1

It's the gay mafia.....strikes again..
Que

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 27, 2008
 
So Many Maroons wrote:
Known for its beaches, high taxes and neat homes, Long Island also boasts the greatest concentration of maroons in the world - as evidenced by the (t)witty comments here.
Are you actually talking about the color maroon, or are you trying to say moron? I don't get it.
abc

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 27, 2008
 
Midnite wrote:
Any relation to Roseanne Romanello?
uhhh i think roseannee is his sister did she die? and this guy is my friends father and they dont know who the personn was who stabbed him ... the guy is still on the runn!!
Just the Facts

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 27, 2008
 
abc wrote:
<quoted text>uhhh i think roseannee is his sister did she die? and this guy is my friends father and they dont know who the personn was who stabbed him ... the guy is still on the runn!!
Yes, she died last year.
Dawn

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 27, 2008
 
where does he live in deer park???
Southbound

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 27, 2008
 
White guy, Deer Park ='s comments section.
Black guy or girl, Hempstead, Brentwood or other 'hood'- no comments section. That seems fair.
Anyone from Newsday care to explain the policy on this?

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 27, 2008
 
PC Police wrote:
Journalism 101 For Newsday Reporters:
Who: Nicholas Romanello
What: Stabbed On His Front Lawn
Where: His Front Lawn
When: Yesterday
Why:?
How:?
I guess you dont need a full story for a story in Newsday.
And if those details are not known......what would you have Newsday do?
Hold back any report? Write a wordy, pointless paragraph about how "It's not yet known ......"

C'mon! Newsday--- like all of us who mouth off on these posts--- is not perfect, but making the criticism here is just silly.
afraid

Watertown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 27, 2008
 
gotta love DP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of72
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) 10 min Kamala Martucci 111
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 8 hr lionland 6,326
Debate: Health Care - East Northport, NY (Nov '09) 9 hr Cpl Christopher Scherer 5
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 12 hr Billy Bong 60
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 7,853
What Needs to Change in Lindenhurst (Jun '08) 14 hr BARBARA 244
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••