LINDENHURST: Collision leaves boy, 14, in critical condition

Full story: Newsday 64
A 14-year-old boy was in critical condition yesterday after he was hit by a car in Lindenhurst while riding a kick scooter, Suffolk police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lindenhurst Res

Chester, NY

#75 Aug 7, 2008
Besides, if the bergen point waste plant WERE in lindenhurst or bordering west babylon or whatever, don't you think it would affect all surrounding areas? Your fuckin brain is a poo burning plant, so stop trying to think so hard before all the methane from your thoughts further destroys our ozone layer. You should be thankful that we have a waste disposal plant for all the diarrhea of the mouth you arrogant jerk-offs create.
lindenhurst student

Bridgeport, CT

#76 Nov 17, 2009
damn illegals wrote:
<quoted text>
Roads are for cars and not scooters or pedestrians.
Children and seniors should be more careful and stay out of the way of cars. They canít stop on a dime.
If you put your hand on a hot stove you deserve to get burned. If you play in the road you deserve to get hit by a car.
I think itís funny that people can be so stupid.
Whoever speaks truthfully is much smarter than this stupid kid.
My father was never mean or abusive to me and taught me well. He also taught me not to play in the street if I wanted to live.
I speak the truth and those who get excited or upset are the morons that think everyone must look out for them.
Perhaps you need help after you acquire a brain that knows not to play in the street with cars and trucks.
Iíll bet that you tell your kids that cars have to look out for them.
If you think Iím going to slam on the brakes to stop for your stupid kid playing in the street, youíre nuts. I refuse to spill my coffee for an idiot.
your an idiot, he was not in the road,he was one the sidewalk going home from school, and he was crossing a main road, when there were crossing guards on duty, and someone blew the red and hit the kid going at least 30mph!!!! and you call us kids ignorant, your one of the most ignorant of the lindenhurst village idiots that live in this piece of crap neighborhood, and if your wondering how i know this, i was somewhat present(100)feet away when this event happened, so its you guys that are the problem, and you are just complaining about yourself when you were writing this, scumbag
what

Lyndhurst, NJ

#77 Nov 19, 2009
GEICO INSURANCE wrote:
<quoted text> I agree Slappy, plus Swindlehurst is the biggest ghetto, kids are out wondering the street on a school night with no shoes. Were are the parents. This is the type of town kids ride mini bikes all over, the ride go-carts over lawns, ATV fly down streets what do parents think is going to happen, plus most of swindlehurst residents are drung loosers.
I live in Lindy, first I never see mini bikes, atv's or any other such vechicle in the town riding on lawns or streets for that matter. I don't know anyone who does drugs and my kids are VERY active in this town. So maybe you should look around and find new friends to associate with. BUT there has been complaints from many shop owners about the kids on skate boards hanging around the town for years. They have been asking our village to help move the kids and nothing has been done. I don't know if this kid was hanging with the groups, but this should yield as a big wake up call they don't belong hanging in the Village on Wellwood for many reasons!

I do hope this child makes a speedy recovery!
ANNMARIE

Ashburn, VA

#79 Aug 30, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Lindy, first I never see mini bikes, atv's or any other such vechicle in the town riding on lawns or streets for that matter. I don't know anyone who does drugs and my kids are VERY active in this town. So maybe you should look around and find new friends to associate with. BUT there has been complaints from many shop owners about the kids on skate boards hanging around the town for years. They have been asking our village to help move the kids and nothing has been done. I don't know if this kid was hanging with the groups, but this should yield as a big wake up call they don't belong hanging in the Village on Wellwood for many reasons!
I do hope this child makes a speedy recovery!
he passed AWAY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 17 min let the truth be ... 6,444
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 29 min Sambee 1,657
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 8 hr Sambee 2
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 11 hr Bruser 7,887
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) 19 hr Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 21 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) Sun anthony 2
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••