John Delaney

West Islip, NY

#67 Apr 20, 2013
Kristina is my daughter in law. The slanderous accusations being made by an unhinged ignorant fool are over the top.I can only hope that this person has plenty of money and will be happy to part with it.We will find through every legal means possible under the FOIL laws to file a legal suit against those that are part of this.
report sent

West Babylon, NY

#68 Apr 20, 2013
Is the NYS Education Department's Executive Deputy Commissioner conducting an investigation of the Westbrook/South Shore Preschool(s)/Larosa/Winkler/Ts ouprakos connection?
Insanity

Brentwood, NY

#69 Apr 21, 2013
What is clear to me in this town specifically:
1) The inmates try to run the asylum
2) If inmates don't have any "real" proof,they make it up
3) When other folks call them on it, they (that would be the inmates) start calling names
4) The inmates in 2 and 3 ALWAYS talk the talk, but NEVER walk the walk (too busy, too important, too smart for the rest of us common folk)
5) The inmates in 2 and 3 are very quick to tell you how you did it wrong, said it wrong, how your opinion is wrong (as if an opinion can be wrong) or your BELIEFS are wrong (will even at some points create entire dissertations as to why their (that would be the folks) beliefs are wrong
6) The inmates could care less that their neighbors have children and husbands and the effect these ridiculous accusations have on them (the folks and their families)
7) When the inmates are done trying to bully their neighbors, whether it is the cyber variety or at the microphone, they then claim they have reported it to the "highest" authorities (yet,in 20 years plus of living here, I have yet to see anyone removed, arrested or better yet, taken to the town square and "stoned")
8) The inmates in their insanity have created conspiracy theories that would rival any best seller. I didn't realize the following: It's a crime to have friends who do business publically, it's a crime to have dissolved a business relationship, it's a crime to volunteer your time for any organization because of numbers, 2, 3 and 4.
9) And lastly, if your grammar is not perfect and your spelling not up to par, Wendy will write an attack email telling you how inept you are at both, because she evidently has appointed herself by default the gatekeeper of both grammar and spelling.
report sent wrote:
Is the NYS Education Department's Executive Deputy Commissioner conducting an investigation of the Westbrook/South Shore Preschool(s)/Larosa/Winkler/Ts ouprakos connection?
Shameonyou

West Islip, NY

#71 Apr 21, 2013
Insanity wrote:
What is clear to me in this town specifically:
1) The inmates try to run the asylum
2) If inmates don't have any "real" proof,they make it up
3) When other folks call them on it, they (that would be the inmates) start calling names
4) The inmates in 2 and 3 ALWAYS talk the talk, but NEVER walk the walk (too busy, too important, too smart for the rest of us common folk)
5) The inmates in 2 and 3 are very quick to tell you how you did it wrong, said it wrong, how your opinion is wrong (as if an opinion can be wrong) or your BELIEFS are wrong (will even at some points create entire dissertations as to why their (that would be the folks) beliefs are wrong
6) The inmates could care less that their neighbors have children and husbands and the effect these ridiculous accusations have on them (the folks and their families)
7) When the inmates are done trying to bully their neighbors, whether it is the cyber variety or at the microphone, they then claim they have reported it to the "highest" authorities (yet,in 20 years plus of living here, I have yet to see anyone removed, arrested or better yet, taken to the town square and "stoned")
8) The inmates in their insanity have created conspiracy theories that would rival any best seller. I didn't realize the following: It's a crime to have friends who do business publically, it's a crime to have dissolved a business relationship, it's a crime to volunteer your time for any organization because of numbers, 2, 3 and 4.
9) And lastly, if your grammar is not perfect and your spelling not up to par, Wendy will write an attack email telling you how inept you are at both, because she evidently has appointed herself by default the gatekeeper of both grammar and spelling.
<quoted text>
You need a time out!
Insanity

Brentwood, NY

#72 Apr 21, 2013
Shameonyou wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a time out!
If you can't handle the truth..........that's just too bad. I think you actually mean shame on the inmates (you know, the ones running the asylum
John Delaney

West Islip, NY

#73 Apr 21, 2013
Prince Charming wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the same thing! That is just plain crazy. Also glad you pointed out that it is FOIA (Freedom of Information Act), not FOIL. I would imagine that if you try to FOIL for something, 100 brands of Tin Foil come up! LOL.
Who cares what you foil for Walt? Do you honestly believe there is some "smoking gun" hidden in the documents? Do you honestly believe that those documents haven't already been reviewed by an attorney? Oh, right, I forgot.........you are smarter than the rest of us, despite only having a "limited" education (grammar and spelling notwithstanding).
In NYS there is a FOIL freedom of information law.Why don't you identify yourself so that we can discuss your lack of courage.We are diligently pursuing this,You made false accusations back it up.
John Delaney sr.
johnny

West Islip, NY

#74 Apr 21, 2013
Courtney wrote:
I'm Kristina Delaney's daughter and reading these things and the first comment posted on this makes me sick. I mean I left West Islip and moved to Islip because of ignorant people like all of you. Number one- last year at bingo yes my family did have reserved tables right in the front. You wanna know why? Because my mother and my father as well as me and my siblings were the only ones at the school 4 hours early setting up ad making sure everything was ready for family bingo. Number 2 I'm writing on this because I'm defending my mother but to see grown adults actually get on a computer and talk stuff about her and her VP it's pathetic. Don't you have jobs, kids, ad houses to take care of and worry about ? P.S. my "real" name is Courtney. I'm not going to hide behind a made up name for when my comments show up. My mother didn't raise a coward.
Who's Kristina Delaney? How's she wrapped up in this?
Walt

West Islip, NY

#75 Apr 21, 2013
Prince Charming wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the same thing! That is just plain crazy. Also glad you pointed out that it is FOIA (Freedom of Information Act), not FOIL. I would imagine that if you try to FOIL for something, 100 brands of Tin Foil come up! LOL.
Who cares what you foil for Walt? Do you honestly believe there is some "smoking gun" hidden in the documents? Do you honestly believe that those documents haven't already been reviewed by an attorney? Oh, right, I forgot.........you are smarter than the rest of us, despite only having a "limited" education (grammar and spelling notwithstanding).
Yes, it's true I only had a limited education. Why it says so right in my biography on the Disney Channel!
You must know I'm also referred to as the original "imagineer" but what I can't imagine is why you're so hostile. I mean if you've done the right thing, didn't use your seat on the boe to influence and you are't hiding anything and these are only really coincidences, why you should be singing "It's a Small World" shouldn't you?
Courtney

Bay Shore, NY

#76 Apr 21, 2013
johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Kristina Delaney? How's she wrapped up in this?
all do respect sir, if you don't know who she is you probably shouldn't be part of this forum.
Courtney

Bay Shore, NY

#77 Apr 21, 2013
Courtney wrote:
<quoted text> all do respect sir, if you don't know who she is you probably shouldn't be part of this forum.
on the other hand you probably have children in West Islip schools if you were reading this so she is who the person is referring to on the first comment of the 70. It doesn't say her name but clearly that's who it was about . My mother and her VP. The first person who started this was to "scared"? Maybe to say it.
Walt

West Islip, NY

#78 Apr 21, 2013
Prince Charming wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the same thing! That is just plain crazy. Also glad you pointed out that it is FOIA (Freedom of Information Act), not FOIL. I would imagine that if you try to FOIL for something, 100 brands of Tin Foil come up! LOL.
Who cares what you foil for Walt? Do you honestly believe there is some "smoking gun" hidden in the documents? Do you honestly believe that those documents haven't already been reviewed by an attorney? Oh, right, I forgot.........you are smarter than the rest of us, despite only having a "limited" education (grammar and spelling notwithstanding).
Wow, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried: It's Freedom of Information LAW. Have a looksee:
http://www.dos.ny.gov/coog/foil2.html
You guys crack me up with your misinformation phone chain!
Walt

West Islip, NY

#79 Apr 21, 2013
Insanity wrote:
What is clear to me in this town specifically:
1) The inmates try to run the asylum
2) If inmates don't have any "real" proof,they make it up
3) When other folks call them on it, they (that would be the inmates) start calling names
4) The inmates in 2 and 3 ALWAYS talk the talk, but NEVER walk the walk (too busy, too important, too smart for the rest of us common folk)
5) The inmates in 2 and 3 are very quick to tell you how you did it wrong, said it wrong, how your opinion is wrong (as if an opinion can be wrong) or your BELIEFS are wrong (will even at some points create entire dissertations as to why their (that would be the folks) beliefs are wrong
6) The inmates could care less that their neighbors have children and husbands and the effect these ridiculous accusations have on them (the folks and their families)
7) When the inmates are done trying to bully their neighbors, whether it is the cyber variety or at the microphone, they then claim they have reported it to the "highest" authorities (yet,in 20 years plus of living here, I have yet to see anyone removed, arrested or better yet, taken to the town square and "stoned")
8) The inmates in their insanity have created conspiracy theories that would rival any best seller. I didn't realize the following: It's a crime to have friends who do business publically, it's a crime to have dissolved a business relationship, it's a crime to volunteer your time for any organization because of numbers, 2, 3 and 4.
9) And lastly, if your grammar is not perfect and your spelling not up to par, Wendy will write an attack email telling you how inept you are at both, because she evidently has appointed herself by default the gatekeeper of both grammar and spelling.
<quoted text>
You sound angry.
Warm milk always helps Mickey Mouse when he's angry. Maybe you should have a cup of nice warm milk and let it dissolve away your anger and hostility.
Bringemout

Bay Shore, NY

#80 Apr 21, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound angry.
Warm milk always helps Mickey Mouse when he's angry. Maybe you should have a cup of nice warm milk and let it dissolve away your anger and hostility.
HAHA.. You should sing "a whole new world" while drinking your cup of nice warm milk.
Insanity

Brentwood, NY

#81 Apr 21, 2013
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you couldn't be more wrong if you tried: It's Freedom of Information LAW. Have a ljooksee:
http://www.dos.ny.gov/coog/foil2.html
You guys crack me up with your misinformation phone chain!
Yes dear, The Freedom Of Information Act is a law..........do your homework. It's a Federal Act that is now a law. Get over it.
Move On

Bay Shore, NY

#82 Apr 21, 2013
Like I said earlier if you were my neighbors I wouldnt be so patient. She didnt do anything questionable, conflicting or shady. Be happy the building isnt sitting empty. Our town is finally making $ off the property. I know I know you think south shore got a deal. Move on! Better idea, just move! You will not be missed.
Walt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's true I only had a limited education. Why it says so right in my biography on the Disney Channel!
You must know I'm also referred to as the original "imagineer" but what I can't imagine is why you're so hostile. I mean if you've done the right thing, didn't use your seat on the boe to influence and you are't hiding anything and these are only really coincidences, why you should be singing "It's a Small World" shouldn't you?
same old

West Babylon, NY

#83 Apr 21, 2013
Jessica Horvath wrote:
if you are going to go around accusing people of embezzling money at least grow a pair of BALLS and accuse them face to face.
Not to throw our treasurer under the bus and have you disgusting excuses for human beings set your sites on her - but we DO have a treasurer who is in charge of the money! She is a CPA and has ON MORE THAN ONE OCCASION let everyone know that if you feel that there is a discrepancy or want to see the books YOU CAN SEE THEM! She will show them to you!
REALLY hate to agree with the above post about nasty women but in all honesty we NEVER had these problems before. We always worked out any issues we had like adults not cowardly nasty petty bullies. We dont treat each other like this. Grow up and leave the people who run the PTA ALONE UNLESS YOU HAVE PROOF OF THEIR WRONGDOING. You dont even have one shred of evidence. I suggest you go to the treasurer (I apologize in advance to her for having to deal with scum like you) and express your concerns. Try to act like an adult when you do it if that is possible.
People in this town only do that. They trash peoples character because they don't like them. No proof of wrong doing - they do it to several people in this town. They won't do it to their face because there is NO validity to their accusations!! So surprised.
Pampatriot

West Islip, NY

#84 Apr 21, 2013
I agree. It's time to stop the anonymous attacks. We should all post by our real names. it's easy to go after the BOE because we don't like our own lives. It's time to stop.
Walt

West Islip, NY

#85 Apr 22, 2013
Insanity wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes dear, The Freedom Of Information Act is a law..........do your homework. It's a Federal Act that is now a law. Get over it.
And what is the NAME of that law?

FREEDOM OF INFORMATION L A W

You know, law as in LAW, dear.
JGG

West Islip, NY

#86 Apr 22, 2013
same old wrote:
<quoted text>
People in this town only do that. They trash peoples character because they don't like them. No proof of wrong doing - they do it to several people in this town. They won't do it to their face because there is NO validity to their accusations!! So surprised.
That street runs both ways.
You can dish it, but you can't take it.
WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHH
Pampatriot

West Islip, NY

#87 Apr 22, 2013
Pampatriot wrote:
I agree. It's time to stop the anonymous attacks. We should all post by our real names. it's easy to go after the BOE because we don't like our own lives. It's time to stop.
I would never start a sentence in lower case. Dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 3 hr Lisa 1,751
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 8 hr flashalan 16
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 8 hr Sambee 4
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 15 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 17 hr Bruser 2,299
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]