Melville man killed in motorcycle crash -

Full story: Newsday 127
A Melville man was fatally injured when his motorcycle struck a guardrail on the Long Island Expressway service road Monday night, Suffolk police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
someone in the know

Brooklyn, NY

#134 Aug 25, 2007
outraged wrote:
<quoted text>
admired????? The man stole over 1 million dollars of hard earned money from several unspecting people including two retired school teachers!!! He killed himself because he was going to jail and his family would forever be in debt. He knew that killing himself would free his family from paying back his victims. Michael Molitor is and was the biggest COWARD to walk the face of the earth. The next biggest coward is his stupid wife for not getting him help in the first place. If she had any self respect she would take the insurance money and pay the victims back, then and only then will there be some admiration and respect for the Molitor family!
Where do you get your information from to supposedly have so much knwledge about this man and this family and situation? To make a statement that he killed himself as fact, when you have no proof or knowledge, can be construed by some as defamation of character. Someone could say you are a coward for hiding behind your anonymity.
FORGETABOUTIT

United States

#135 Aug 26, 2007
Sorry to hear about the death of a fellow 2 wheel driver.It's hard to drive any two wheeled vehicle in new york and almost as dangerous as riding a bike in Florida.
Angry Reader

Regina, Canada

#136 Sep 26, 2007
Remember when posting your comments that the person who passed away is someone's family member

'Dibbs on the lungs' and calling the person a 'loser' etc.... can hurt the family and is very rude and childish of each of you.

Rather than snarky comments that make you think you're entertaining and funny maybe you should be thankful that your loved ones are safe and feel sympathy for the family that lost their's.
tony

Newark, NJ

#137 Oct 23, 2007
paul wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your stupid and cruel comments, you sound like a real S.O.B.! For your information, I have been riding since age 19,after being discharged from the army in 1967. Notice that I'm still here in good health and presently riding a heavyweight full dresser, saving fuel at 40 mpg and enjoying myself like you never have. I would encourage you to take a riding course and join us, but suspect that not everyone has the cordination and reflexes to ride a single track vehicle. I strongly suspect you are one of those people.
Paul I give two thumbs up to your comments the guy with the original post is an obvious a / hole.
Jonas

London, UK

#138 Jun 9, 2008
paul wrote:
I would encourage you to take a riding course and join us, but suspect that not everyone has the cordination and reflexes to ride a single track vehicle. I strongly suspect you are one of those people.
Based on what evidence? You disagree with his point of view, so naturally he must be lacking the requisite physical skills to ride a motorbike?
PMK

United States

#139 Aug 18, 2008
Organ Collector wrote:
Another organ donor has just been added to the market. I don't know why people ride motorcycles on Long Island. The roads are not designed for it and the high density of people who don't know how to drive to begin with crowd the roads making it extremely hazardous for these people to begin with. And these bike riders weave in and out and in between cars. With the rain and all, this guy deserved it...sealed his fate all by himself.
DESERVED IT? Nice talk Buttafuco. Satan is gonna grab you and pull you deep into his pit.
Ace

Andover, MA

#140 Apr 10, 2009
I hope this mini-Madoff cockroach is roasting in hell during this holiday season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 8 hr Bruser 7,976
Long Island Bikers fear the sex offender Hells ... (Apr '13) Wed pissed off old lady 8
women would you castrate you husbands? Tue Charles 5
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Mar 3 Bruser 2,413
Police: Five men invade Copiague home (Feb '08) Mar 3 Sad 45
The meaning of us Mar 2 The truth 5
Amityville Village Facing 40% Property Tax Incr... Mar 2 CopiagueGazette 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:30 am PST

NFL 9:30AM
Larry Donnell on plane that skidded off runway in N.Y.
ESPN 9:49 AM
TE Donnell OK after plane skids off runway
Bleacher Report10:29 AM
Instagram: Giants' Donnell on Plane That Skidded off Runway
CBS Sports12:53 PM
Report: Chances of Giants signing Ndamukong Suh 'unrealistic'
Bleacher Report 7:21 PM
Pre-Free Agency Cap Update for Giants