lisa

Maybrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Gorgeous atmosphere... gorgeous salon....great people that work there.they are very into costumer service...very talented staff.super professional.and very comfortable atmosphere....I would def go back.
Beautiful People Salon

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

We are sincerely sorry about your unsatisfying service. We, the staff, of Beautiful People would love to make it up to you. If interested please contact us in your regards to this inquiry and let us make it right! Thank you
One problem

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Good salon. But 264 for a cut and color??????
Woodbury New York

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Beautiful people, beautiful salon!!
Professional, talented staff. I recommend Angela for color, she is amazing!
Prices

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Can't find a price list online. Can anyone tell me how much for Color and haircut?
Dayana

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Love this salon. One of the best on Long Island, Judy and her whole staff are great and friendly. Without a doubt i would recommend Judy to anybody she knows what shes doing. I trust her completely with my hair and have never left disappointed.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

I'm not sure what the negative commenters are talking about. This plac is amazing! I just can't say enough positive things about this remarkable, clean, friendly, cool, customer-service oriented salon! From the moment you walk in the door, there is not enough they can do for you. The owner, Judy, who cuts my hair, is just amazing! Her expertise with hair is on par (or better!) with those you see who work on Hollywood stars. Hands down, the most incredible haircut I have ever received! And she also introduced me to the "dry" haircut, which I was skeptical of at first (how can you give a good haircut to dry hair??) but I love it even more than having it cut when wet. James, the top hair colorist, hands-down, in my opinion, is fantastic! He just knows what to do! I get compliments on my hair color constantly, and I owe it all to James. Even when my hair is in need of freshening the color (I'm red and that's a really hard color to maintain) it still looks great. He's also so friendly, personable and smart, I think I may even have a crush on him! The rest of the staff, from Megan to George, I just can't say enough good things about. My 12 year old has now started going there (they do great styling for those special occasions!) and they treat her like a queen! One last positive: Judy doesn't take a dime from tips; all of her tips go to help children in the Philippines. Could this place be any more perfect?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE