Massapequa Doc Gets 6 Months for Selling Prescriptions

Oct 8, 2010 Full story: Long Island Press 7

A Nassau County judge sentenced a Massapequa doctor to six months in jail on Thursday for illegally selling prescriptions for cash despite prosecutorsa requests that he serve two years in prison.

Full Story
Dr Franks patient

Bellmore, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2010
I will miss Dr Frank, a true asset to the Massapequa comunity. He did us all a big favor and the best Doctor I ever seen.
F da System

Huntington, NY

#2 Oct 9, 2010
Notice that the scumbag prosecutors always want more. Wrecking the guys life wasn't good enough.
ed anger

Wayne, NJ

#3 Oct 13, 2010
F da System wrote:
Notice that the scumbag prosecutors always want more. Wrecking the guys life wasn't good enough.
Wait a minute asswipe. This guy ruined his own life by doing what he did. Period. No one to blame but himself. Just another greedy doctor looking for more. The prosecution is doing their job by getting another drug dealer off the street.This guy is no better than the person who sells heroin on the street,or is that too much for your feeble,simple mind. Selling a prescription for drugs, is just like selling the drug itself. A drug dealer is a drug dealer,
there is NO difference.
ed anger

Wayne, NJ

#4 Oct 13, 2010
Dr Franks patient wrote:
I will miss Dr Frank, a true asset to the Massapequa comunity. He did us all a big favor and the best Doctor I ever seen.
Yes, a great loss. Now who will you buy your illegal prescriptions from?
jean

Plainview, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2010
F da System wrote:
WHAT THE HECK DID HE DO?????????? HE WRECKED SO MANY LIVES >>>>>>> HE WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO BECOME ADDICTED TO DRUGS AN ILLNESS THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AND SHOULD NOT BE COMMENTING ON> HAVING PEOPLE YOU LOVE WITH THAT ILLNESS YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MAN IS A SLIME AND GOT NOTHING NEAR WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE>
jean

Plainview, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2010
ed anger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute asswipe. This guy ruined his own life by doing what he did. Period. No one to blame but himself. Just another greedy doctor looking for more. The prosecution is doing their job by getting another drug dealer off the street.This guy is no better than the person who sells heroin on the street,or is that too much for your feeble,simple mind. Selling a prescription for drugs, is just like selling the drug itself. A drug dealer is a drug dealer,
there is NO difference.
HES WORSE THEN A DRUG DEALER HE HAS A PRESCRIPTION PAD >>>>NY LICENSCENSED AND TRUSTED HIM TO DEAL!!!!!
jean

Plainview, NY

#7 Oct 20, 2010
Dr Franks patient wrote:
maybe you can find a corner to get drugs on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 26 min conklincolt 6,467
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Herald the Transv... 1,734
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) 14 hr Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 17 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 18 hr Doubting Thomas 9
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 19 hr Bruser 2,298

Melville News Video

Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance