Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.
Comments
7,721 - 7,740 of 7,856 Comments Last updated 14 hrs ago

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Saturdays Divine Mercy Prayer:

Today bring to Me the Souls of Priests and Religious,

and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind."

Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good, increase Your grace in men and women consecrated to Your service,* that they may perform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard -- upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy for ages without end. Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2014

Sundays Divine Mercy Prayer:

Today bring to Me all Devout and Faithful Souls,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. These souls brought me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were a drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness."

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wondrous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

Today bring to Me those who do not believe in God and those who do not know Me,

I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "the pagans."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2014

I was informed Sunday, that Mr Noel Martinez one of our EU's, and Lector's, was entering the hospital for a serious procedure.
Please Keep him in your prayers as he has always been ready to serve where needed in Our Lady of Lourdes Parish.
Thank You, Domunus Vobiscum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Sunday's Divine Mercy Prayer:

Today bring to Me all Devout and Faithful Souls,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. These souls brought me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were a drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness."

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wondrous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena ....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Today bring to Me those who do not believe in God and those who do not know Me,

I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "the pagans."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Excerpts from Pope Francis' meeting with the council of Bishops:

From where I read, the Bishop and Pastor have failed miserably. They have become more "politically correct" managers, rather than Shepherds and teachers of the faith. They may make grand speeches,
but have failed to carry on the teachings of Christ, as handed down through Saint Peter our first Pope, and from the 12 Apostles.
The Bishops and the Pastors have failed to carry on the traditions of the church and have followed an appeasement of the flock, and have followed the flock, instead of leading them through the narrow gate that leads to salvation. They have destroyed our rich history and tradition, and have lead them to become Protestants instead of Catholics.
The teaching of " as long as it is done with love, it is not a sin", is pure Protestantism (I know as I had been one for 5-6 years), or that everyone gets into Heaven. It is why why St Chisholm said "the floor of hell is lined with the skulls of BISHOPS'

Here is the video of his speech before the council of Bishops:
Too many of so called Catholics,will not wish to listen to this, as they like their "I go to mass when I feel like it, or for the important catholic holidays like Christmas and Easter". Playing ostrich and putting your head in the sand will not save you, lifting up your hearts to GOD through Jesus, Mary and Joseph, WILL.

http://www.visnews-en.blogspot.com/2014/02/th...

Dominus Vobiscum

http://www.visnews-en.blogspot.com/2014/02/th...
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Frank, good to hear from you. God keep you and your family healthy, happy, and filled with his grace. Keep warm, we will get through this winter "Global Warming"...LOL
Lou tells me that the nonsense at OLL continues!! Good Lord!! The parish is falling apart! Did you hear about the satanic incident last month in front of the church! Dead and dismembered chicken with blood and entrails smeared on the church doors!! Not a word in Newsday (lisante refuse to comment). No mention at all from the Pastor???

Also. Did you happen to catch the frontline story PBS concerning the debauchery and criminal activity in the Vatican scandals?? You must try to see this. Also the bishops and cardinals in this country who covered up the disgusting behavior and hid the money to avoid payout to victims. Still going on!!!!!!!'

Frank
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2014

Ps. God Bless Fr. Ed! A true and worthy priest

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Yes Frank, glad to hear from you. Like I said years ago, "the fish stinks from the head down".\
I had felt that this Pope and those that have succeeded him, were the false prophets named in the final chapter of the New Testament, Revelations. Many in my own family do not want me to talk of it, and there are not many that want to hear it, but I believe the Babylon that is spoken of is THE VATICAN!. The chicken that was placed before the church and the entrails is a Voodoo ritual, probably placed by some ignorant young people, who have no religion in their hearts. Our church is being attacked from within, and without, and those running it, as I
have stated before, are the Cause, not the Answer, to our Catholic Church. All of the Catholic schools that have been shut down, could have been saved, and probably thousands of young people opened up to seeking the Narrow Gate that leads to salvation..

My 5 other blogsites that I am the administrator of have much more information that I can not fit into this site because they are so lengthly. But you can go there as I have posted much more than here.

http://franciscanconservatives.blogspot.com/2...

Let me know if you can open it up.

We can but pray to God through our Lord, for other than speaking out the truth, there is nothing more that we can do about such an enormous situation.
Even those practicing catholics, do not want to accept it as St. John wrote in Revelations,
"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this Prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and and take heart what is written in it, because the time is near".

Do not be dismayed by the Wolf that act like a Wolf, but the Sheep that act like a wolf, and destroy the innocent lambs. I pray the Divine Mercy Prayers every day, not just at the time of the Divine Mercy Novena, to beg God through the sacrifice of his Son Our Lord Jesus, to have mercy on us all.I believe this Pope, continuing on from the mistakes of many of his predecessors will completely destroy any semblance of true reverence to our Lord Jesus dying once again for us at each mass. I and people like you have also observed with clear eyes what is happening to the Body of Christ, and we can but speak out, even if it will only fall on one acceptable ear.
There is another website that I have read for I had been in contact with the author Dr. Droleskey for many years, and he had been instrumental in saving Pastor Robert Mason, when Bishop McGann tried to remove him as pastor of Our Lady of Lourdes, years ago

www.newchristorchaos.com
I believe you will love his posts as he is a Dr. of Theology par excellence.
Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Wednesday's Divine Mercy Prayer

Today bring to Me the Meek and Humble Souls and the Souls of Little Children,

and immerse them in My mercy. These souls most closely resemble My Heart. They strengthened Me during My bitter agony. I saw them as earthly Angels, who will keep vigil at My altars. I pour out upon them whole torrents of grace. I favor humble souls with My confidence.

Most Merciful Jesus, You yourself have said, "Learn from Me for I am meek and humble of heart." Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart all meek and humble souls and the souls of little children. These souls send all heaven into ecstasy and they are the heavenly Father's favorites. They are a sweet-smelling bouquet before the throne of God; God Himself takes delight in their fragrance. These souls have a permanent abode in Your Most Compassionate Heart, O Jesus, and they unceasingly sing out a hymn of love and mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon meek souls, upon humble souls, and upon little children who are enfolded in the abode which is the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls bear the closest resemblance to Your Son. Their fragrance rises from the earth and reaches Your very throne. Father of mercy and of all goodness, I beg You by the love You bear these souls and by the delight You take in them: Bless the whole world, that all souls together may sing out the praises of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2014

Bruser wrote:
Yes Frank, glad to hear from you. Like I said years ago, "the fish stinks from the head down".\
I had felt that this Pope and those that have succeeded him, were the false prophets named in the final chapter of the New Testament, Revelations. Many in my own family do not want me to talk of it, and there are not many that want to hear it, but I believe the Babylon that is spoken of is THE VATICAN!. The chicken that was placed before the church and the entrails is a Voodoo ritual, probably placed by some ignorant young people, who have no religion in their hearts. Our church is being attacked from within, and without, and those running it, as I
have stated before, are the Cause, not the Answer, to our Catholic Church. All of the Catholic schools that have been shut down, could have been saved, and probably thousands of young people opened up to seeking the Narrow Gate that leads to salvation..
My 5 other blogsites that I am the administrator of have much more information that I can not fit into this site because they are so lengthly. But you can go there as I have posted much more than here.
http://franciscanconservatives.blogspot.com/2...
Let me know if you can open it up.
We can but pray to God through our Lord, for other than speaking out the truth, there is nothing more that we can do about such an enormous situation.
Even those practicing catholics, do not want to accept it as St. John wrote in Revelations,
"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this Prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and and take heart what is written in it, because the time is near".
Do not be dismayed by the Wolf that act like a Wolf, but the Sheep that act like a wolf, and destroy the innocent lambs. I pray the Divine Mercy Prayers every day, not just at the time of the Divine Mercy Novena, to beg God through the sacrifice of his Son Our Lord Jesus, to have mercy on us all.I believe this Pope, continuing on from the mistakes of many of his predecessors will completely destroy any semblance of true reverence to our Lord Jesus dying once again for us at each mass. I and people like you have also observed with clear eyes what is happening to the Body of Christ, and we can but speak out, even if it will only fall on one acceptable ear.
There is another website that I have read for I had been in contact with the author Dr. Droleskey for many years, and he had been instrumental in saving Pastor Robert Mason, when Bishop McGann tried to remove him as pastor of Our Lady of Lourdes, years ago
www.newchristorchaos.com
I believe you will love his posts as he is a Dr. of Theology par excellence.
Dominus Vobiscum
thanks ! Going to check them out right now. God bless you
Always
Frank

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Thursday's Divine Mercy Prayer:

Today bring to Me the Souls who especially venerate and glorify My Mercy*,

and immerse them in My mercy. These souls sorrowed most over my Passion and entered most deeply into My spirit. They are living images of My Compassionate Heart. These souls will shine with a special brightness in the next life. Not one of them will go into the fire of hell. I shall particularly defend each one of them at the hour of death.

Most Merciful Jesus, whose Heart is Love Itself, receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who particularly extol and venerate the greatness of Your mercy. These souls are mighty with the very power of God Himself. In the midst of all afflictions and adversities they go forward, confident of Your mercy; and united to You, O Jesus, they carry all mankind on their shoulders. These souls will not be judged severely, but Your mercy will embrace them as they depart from this life.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls who glorify and venerate Your greatest attribute, that of Your fathomless mercy, and who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls are a living Gospel; their hands are full of deeds of mercy, and their hearts, overflowing with joy, sing a canticle of mercy to You, O Most High! I beg You O God:

Show them Your mercy according to the hope and trust they have placed in You. Let there be accomplished in them the promise of Jesus, who said to them that during their life, but especially at the hour of death, the souls who will venerate this fathomless mercy of His, He, Himself, will defend as His glory. Amen.

*The text leads one to conclude that in the first prayer directed to Jesus, Who is the Redeemer, it is "victim" souls and contemplatives that are being prayed for; those persons, that is, that voluntarily offered themselves to God for the salvation of their neighbor (see Col 1:24; 2 Cor 4:12). This explains their close union with the Savior and the extraordinary efficacy that their invisible activity has for others. In the second prayer, directed to the Father from whom comes "every worthwhile gift and every genuine benefit,"we recommend the "active" souls, who promote devotion to The Divine Mercy and exercise with it all the other works that lend themselves to the spiritual and material uplifting of their brethren.
Jorge the Thief

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2014

Our Holy Father has admitted to stealing the crucifix right out of the hands of his dead confessor. Not only is he unrepentant, but he seems to actually boast with glee about it. What a great example of the sixth commandment he sets for the world. And how Jesuitical. The fish rots from the head down.

It is with a heavy heart I say, for the good of Holy Mother Church may his reign be short!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Jorge the Thief wrote:
Our Holy Father has admitted to stealing the crucifix right out of the hands of his dead confessor. Not only is he unrepentant, but he seems to actually boast with glee about it. What a great example of the sixth commandment he sets for the world. And how Jesuitical. The fish rots from the head down.
It is with a heavy heart I say, for the good of Holy Mother Church may his reign be short!
I also have been dismayed by his actions. Please go to this website. I know this Dr of Theology
Dr Thomas A Droleskey, I am sure you will agree with his website postings.

www.newchristorchaos.com

Dominus Vobiscum
Jorge the Thief

Sayville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
I also have been dismayed by his actions. Please go to this website. I know this Dr of Theology
Dr Thomas A Droleskey, I am sure you will agree with his website postings.
www.newchristorchaos.com
Dominus Vobiscum
Droleskey is a Sedevacantist. His views of the Holy Father are non-Catholic therefore I wouldn't pay any attention to him. Same as I would ignore a Protestant's views. The Pope is still the Pope validly elected and occupies the Chair of Peter, regardless of how scandalous or silly he's acted. Worthy of our prayers as well as our criticism. Pray for him and our Church during this most difficult time. Et Cum Spiritu Tuo.
Crackpot Sedevacantists

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2014

Jorge the Thief wrote:
<quoted text>Droleskey is a Sedevacantist. His views of the Holy Father are non-Catholic therefore I wouldn't pay any attention to him. Same as I would ignore a Protestant's views. The Pope is still the Pope validly elected and occupies the Chair of Peter, regardless of how scandalous or silly he's acted. Worthy of our prayers as well as our criticism. Pray for him and our Church during this most difficult time. Et Cum Spiritu Tuo.
I agree. Sedes are crackpots. Tom Droleskey is a crackpot. Just like the Protestants.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Saturday's Divine Mercy prayer:

Today bring to Me the Souls of Priests and Religious,

and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind."

Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good, increase Your grace in men and women consecrated to Your service,* that they may perform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard -- upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy for ages without end. Amen.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

Crackpot Sedevacantists wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Sedes are crackpots. Tom Droleskey is a crackpot. Just like the Protestants.
Too Bad you feel that way, he has and always will be a Devoted Catholic. Do you agree with the actions of Pope's JPII, Benedict XVI, and any Pope sitting and listening to a Voodoo Witch Doctor chanting incantations to his Godly spirits, or to be in a Synagogue and listen to a Rabbi spout out that Christ was not the Messiah ? Do you really believe that the Protestantization of the Catholic faith is good for the Catholic Church. Do you believe that the Holy Mass is a symbolic gesture and not Christ dying for us at each Mass,,and that the Catholic Priests are the only Priests empowered to change the Bread and Wine to the Body, Blood, and Divinity of Jesus Christ? Then you are nothing more than Protestants, and should be blogging on a Protestant blog,where you can spew your anti-catholic rhetoric. I was a Protestant for 5-6 Years and you fit the bill 100%. Your type of "Catholic", is one that does not believe in confession,does not believe that missing a mass is a sin, attends mass 4 times a year, and believes in general confessions where you your sins to GOD, and the whole church goes up and received communion. It is the actions of a Pope, that define his being. Every since the second Vatican Council,( whence the term Sedevacantist began You and Liberal fools as you have thrown around these terms without any idea of the beliefs of the persons you have used this term on.) Sedevacantism owes its origins to the rejection of the theological and disciplinary changes implemented following the Second Vatican Council (196265).[6] Sedevacantists reject this Council, on the basis of its documents on ecumenism and religious liberty, among others, which they see as contradicting the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church and as denying the unique mission of Catholicism as the one true religion, outside of which there is no salvation.. You and your ilk would be better placed in the Church of England,(Episcopalian) than in the Catholic Church. I believe that some(not all) Bishops have become administrators of money,rather than Shepherds caring and leading the flock through the narrow gate that leads to salvation and heaven. Have your read your Bible lately? Have you ever read Revelations? Do you even own a Bible? I guess you would term Michael Voris as being a Sedevacantist. Do you even know who he is? Have you ever gone on Youtube and listen to the "Vortex"? Do you believe that woman should be allowed to be Priests? Do you believe that Homosexual activity is not a sin? I had an Eucharistic Minister post here that he did not believe that the Catholic church should tell a woman what to do with her body,re: Abortion. Do not waste my time here, I have 7 other blogs that I handle, and I will be posting your posts there, along with my post here. Try and read what Mary had said about consecrating Russia in her appearance at Fatima. And if you believe you are still a 'PRACTICING CATHOLIC", GO TO CONFESSION!" Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2014

(last post was rushed, here is corrected copy)

Too Bad you feel that way, he has and always will be a Devoted Catholic. Do you agree with the actions of Pope's JPII, Benedict XVI, and any Pope sitting and listening to a Voodoo Witch Doctor chanting incantations to his Godly spirits, or to be in a Synagogue and listen to a Rabbi spout out that Christ was not the Messiah ? Do you really believe that the Protestantization of the Catholic faith is good for the Catholic Church. Do you believe that the Holy Mass is a symbolic gesture and not Christ dying for us at each Mass,,and that the Catholic Priests are the only Priests empowered to change the Bread and Wine to the Body, Blood, and Divinity of Jesus Christ? Then you are nothing more than Protestants, and should be blogging on a Protestant blog,where you can spew your anti-catholic rhetoric. I was a Protestant for 5-6 Years and you fit the bill 100%. Your type of "Catholic", is one that does not believe in confession,,does not believe that missing a mass is a sin,, attends mass 4 times a year,, and believes in general confessions where you confess your sins to GOD, and the whole church goes up and received communion. It is the actions of a Pope, that define his being. Every since the second Vatican Council,( whence the term Sedevacantist began You and Liberal fools have thrown around these terms without any idea of the beliefs of the persons you have used this term on.) Sedevacantism owes its origins to the rejection of the theological and disciplinary changes implemented following the Second Vatican Council (196265).[6] Sedevacantists reject this Council, on the basis of its documents on ecumenism and religious liberty, among others, which they see as contradicting the traditional teachings of the Catholic Church and as denying the unique mission of Catholicism as the one true religion, outside of which there is no salvation.. You and your ilk would be better placed in the Church of England,(Episcopalian) than in the Catholic Church. I believe that some(not all) Bishops have become administrators of money,rather than Shepherds, caring and leading the flock through the narrow gate that leads to salvation and heaven. Have you read your Bible lately? Have you ever read Revelations? Do you even own a Bible? I guess you would term Michael Voris as being a Sedevacantist. Do you even know who he is? Have you ever gone on Youtube and listen to the "Vortex"? Do you believe that woman should be allowed to be Priests? Do you believe that Homosexual activity is not a sin? I had an Eucharistic Minister post here that he did not believe that the Catholic church should tell a woman what to do with her body,re: Abortion. Do not waste my time here, I have 7 other blogs that I handle, and I will be posting your posts there, along with my post . Try and read what Mary had said about Apostasy, and consecrating Russia in her appearance at Fatima. And if you believe you are still a 'PRACTICING CATHOLIC", GO TO CONFESSION!"
Dominus Vobiscum

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 48 min Sam bee 1,488
Benjamin Netanyahu: World pressure won't stop I... 53 min Gurion 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
Someone bad mouthing someone live on their own ... 13 hr weathermen 1
Dick and Dora's (Nov '09) 16 hr Rob 63
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) 22 hr Rachel 61
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••