Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday 7,938
For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish. Full Story
LouGia

United States

#9087 Jul 6, 2013
On the Job wrote:
<quoted text>
Toni Pom Pom you're the best. A woman of true faith who doesn't give up on lost souls. Even a lost angry soul like Anthony the EM. And what is Anthony the EMs prob? He's a man servant/errand boy for Msgr. Jim. He gets to wear the white robe and laugh on the altar with his "buddy". And he has the obvious man crush going on him big time. So what's with his renewed rage? Maybe he found out what Msgr. Jim REALLY thinks of him. Ouch.
I think you hit the nail on the head OTJ about why Anthony the EM's rage has resurfaced. He's realizing he's just one of Jim's groupie minions. And he may have found that even with all of his handy work, stalking, hounding with texts and calls, he'll always be just another man groupie with a crush. And as Bruser and Frank have always pointed out, he wants to be a Catholic EM while speaking against the Church's teachings.
Thanks Toni Pom Pom. I saw the Anthony the EM page and what you posted. Beautiful and heartfelt. A lot of great comments too.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#9090 Jul 7, 2013
Billy Harry wrote:
I am Billy Harry from south africa I want to tell you all about my success in life I have been looking for a loan to finance my business and I contact Mrs Becky Smart to my greatest surprise I got my loan from so by brother and sister I we want you to contact Mrs Becky Smart for loan today because she is trust worthy and also a good Christian I never believe I we got loan from her nor the company but to my surprise I got what I wanted so contact her now with this email: mrsbecky423@yahoo.com
Spam!
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#9091 Jul 7, 2013
LUCY wrote:
HELLO,
I AM LUCY FROM NEW YORK I WANT TO SHARE THIS LITTLE TESTIMONY ABOUT A GREAT DOCTOR WHO SAVE MY LIFE FROM THIS DESEASE CALLED CANCER I HAVE BEEN IN THIS PROBLEM FOR SO MANY YEARS TILL I SAW A TESTIMONY ABOUT THIS GREAT MAN DOCTOR MIKE,THAT SAVE MY LIFE YOU CAN AS WELL CONTACT HIM VIA THIS MAIL ADDRESS(doctormike93@yahoo.co. uk)TRY AND SEE THANKS.....
FROM LUCY'
I would not pay attention to this poster or the one below her. I have seen so many like this that they are just spamers. If true story I praise GOD for this healing, as the healing comes from GOd who gives abilities to those he feels worthy. Just ignore them, I doubt that they will return.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#9092 Jul 7, 2013
Today bring to Me all Devout and Faithful Souls,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. These souls brought me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were a drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness."

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wondrous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#9093 Jul 7, 2013
LouGia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you hit the nail on the head OTJ about why Anthony the EM's rage has resurfaced. He's realizing he's just one of Jim's groupie minions. And he may have found that even with all of his handy work, stalking, hounding with texts and calls, he'll always be just another man groupie with a crush. And as Bruser and Frank have always pointed out, he wants to be a Catholic EM while speaking against the Church's teachings.
Thanks Toni Pom Pom. I saw the Anthony the EM page and what you posted. Beautiful and heartfelt. A lot of great comments too.
Agree Lou, we forget at times that we are to have pity on Anthony.
He is a misguided person infatuated with the pastor and has lost(if he ever had it) sight Of Jesus and is serving Msgr instead.
If Msgr is paying attention, he would straighten Anthony out, even if it means the loss of his services. I have an issue with our spiritual leaders from Cardinals down, as I feel they have loss their reason for being Catholic leaders. THEIR MAIN JOB IS THE SAVING OF SOULS, AND THEY ARE TO BE SHEPHERDS FIRST AND ADMINISTRATORS SECOND. If we read in acts of the Apostles, that the Apostles had to assign administrators because they were overwhelmed by needy people, who were interfering with their main reason for being Apostles.
That reason was to teach the faith, and to bring souls to Jesus.
I abhor priests that just go through the motion of saying mass, and have lost the reverence due to Jesus, and the transsubstantiation of the Bread being changed to the Body of Jesus, and the Wine being changed to his blood. THERE IS NO OTHER CHRISTIAN FAITH THAT HAS THESE POWERS, AND THE LEADERS HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS, AND MANY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS TAKES PLACE AT EVERY MASS. I also agree with the many Saints and Popes,and ecumenical councils, that declared that the Host should be only handled by consecrated hands, and should be received on the tongue, and not handled by unconsecrated hands. Anthony is a prime example of this sacrilege and the Apostasy living in the Catholic Church. The sheep of the flock in the Catholic Church are being lead astray, and no Shepherd to bring those straying away back in to the main flock. THEY ARE TO BE IMITATORS OF JESUS, NOT APPEASERS OF MEN. I have to keep examining my conscience every day and try to get to confession every month. And if that confessor just pats the parishioners on the head and says "that's okay, as long as it was done with love, it is not a sin". I would not return to that priest for confession. Sorry for the rant, but at 80 years of age, I fear for our Church, as I see it falling apart,and it tears at my heart to see those like Anthony cavorting around the Altar like it was a stage show.
On another note, pray for Franks safe return from Switzerland.
Dominus Vobiscum
LouGia

Brooklyn, NY

#9094 Jul 7, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree Lou, we forget at times that we are to have pity on Anthony.
He is a misguided person infatuated with the pastor and has lost(if he ever had it) sight Of Jesus and is serving Msgr instead.
If Msgr is paying attention, he would straighten Anthony out, even if it means the loss of his services. I have an issue with our spiritual leaders from Cardinals down, as I feel they have loss their reason for being Catholic leaders. THEIR MAIN JOB IS THE SAVING OF SOULS, AND THEY ARE TO BE SHEPHERDS FIRST AND ADMINISTRATORS SECOND. If we read in acts of the Apostles, that the Apostles had to assign administrators because they were overwhelmed by needy people, who were interfering with their main reason for being Apostles.
That reason was to teach the faith, and to bring souls to Jesus.
I abhor priests that just go through the motion of saying mass, and have lost the reverence due to Jesus, and the transsubstantiation of the Bread being changed to the Body of Jesus, and the Wine being changed to his blood. THERE IS NO OTHER CHRISTIAN FAITH THAT HAS THESE POWERS, AND THE LEADERS HAVE FORGOTTEN THIS, AND MANY DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THIS TAKES PLACE AT EVERY MASS. I also agree with the many Saints and Popes,and ecumenical councils, that declared that the Host should be only handled by consecrated hands, and should be received on the tongue, and not handled by unconsecrated hands. Anthony is a prime example of this sacrilege and the Apostasy living in the Catholic Church. The sheep of the flock in the Catholic Church are being lead astray, and no Shepherd to bring those straying away back in to the main flock. THEY ARE TO BE IMITATORS OF JESUS, NOT APPEASERS OF MEN. I have to keep examining my conscience every day and try to get to confession every month. And if that confessor just pats the parishioners on the head and says "that's okay, as long as it was done with love, it is not a sin". I would not return to that priest for confession. Sorry for the rant, but at 80 years of age, I fear for our Church, as I see it falling apart,and it tears at my heart to see those like Anthony cavorting around the Altar like it was a stage show.
On another note, pray for Franks safe return from Switzerland.
Dominus Vobiscum
You're so right Bruser. And Pope Francis just said it hurts his heart to see priests who have the latest cars or are concerned primarily with material things. But a big thing was that today at Msgr.'s 10:30 mass he was talking in the sacristry before mass began and didn't know he had his microphone on and Msgr. was talking with Anthony's wife Jackie about Anthony having a bromance with Msgr.Jim!! And about Anthony the EM's man crush for Msgr. Jim! We all heard it. It's so wrong on so many levels! And Anthony the EM can now imagine if Msgr. speaks about him that way publicly, the way he speaks privately about Anthony the EM and his man crush obsession, to those who know Msgr. And it's not flattering at all. It's humiliating actually. Praying also for Frank's safe return in a few days. Wait till he hesrs about this.
WestHempsteadGal

Elmont, NY

#9095 Jul 7, 2013
LouGia wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so right Bruser. And Pope Francis just said it hurts his heart to see priests who have the latest cars or are concerned primarily with material things. But a big thing was that today at Msgr.'s 10:30 mass he was talking in the sacristry before mass began and didn't know he had his microphone on and Msgr. was talking with Anthony's wife Jackie about Anthony having a bromance with Msgr.Jim!! And about Anthony the EM's man crush for Msgr. Jim! We all heard it. It's so wrong on so many levels! And Anthony the EM can now imagine if Msgr. speaks about him that way publicly, the way he speaks privately about Anthony the EM and his man crush obsession, to those who know Msgr. And it's not flattering at all. It's humiliating actually. Praying also for Frank's safe return in a few days. Wait till he hesrs about this.
I couldn't get over what happened before mass today with Msgr. Jim's microphone on with him not knowing! I said to my friend, is he talking to Jackie? And saying he and Anthony the EM have a bromance and talking with her about Anthony being in love with him?? What is going on?? Between that and the inappropriate wedding during the mass with the bride wearing a strapless super short dress with 6 inch heels and the groom wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, the bride laughing when she shouldn't be and the bride, groom and family clearly having no idea when to stand/kneel at mass and then talking, not whispering, but having conversations after their wedding was performed, in the middle of the mass! Enough of these inappropriate "events" during Sunday mass.
How Anthony the EM can not be unbelievably embarrassed, I don't know. So many people heard what was being said about his man crush on Msgr. Jim and people were laughing. I would be mortified if that was my husband.
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#9096 Jul 8, 2013
Today bring to Me those who do not believe in God and those who do not know Me,

I was thinking also of them during My bitter Passion, and their future zeal comforted My Heart. Immerse them in the ocean of My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are the Light of the whole world. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who do not believe in God and of those who as yet do not know You. Let the rays of Your grace enlighten them that they, too, together with us, may extol Your wonderful mercy; and do not let them escape from the abode which is Your Most Compassionate Heart.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who do not believe in You, and of those who as yet do not know You, but who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Draw them to the light of the Gospel. These souls do not know what great happiness it is to love You. Grant that they, too, may extol the generosity of Your mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "the pagans."

Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#9097 Jul 8, 2013
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't get over what happened before mass today with Msgr. Jim's microphone on with him not knowing! I said to my friend, is he talking to Jackie? And saying he and Anthony the EM have a bromance and talking with her about Anthony being in love with him?? What is going on?? Between that and the inappropriate wedding during the mass with the bride wearing a strapless super short dress with 6 inch heels and the groom wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, the bride laughing when she shouldn't be and the bride, groom and family clearly having no idea when to stand/kneel at mass and then talking, not whispering, but having conversations after their wedding was performed, in the middle of the mass! Enough of these inappropriate "events" during Sunday mass.
How Anthony the EM can not be unbelievably embarrassed, I don't know. So many people heard what was being said about his man crush on Msgr. Jim and people were laughing. I would be mortified if that was my husband.
O.M.G! Anthony is now exposed, and his actions are known by everyone that attends the 10:30am and 12 noon masses.
He had never again post here. This incident will destroy him completely. I reiterate, that Msgr Jim, unless he likes what Anthony is doing, should shut down Anthony immediately. How could Jackie continue to live with him? This confirms everything that Frank had said from the start about Anthony. "And the truth shall set you free" Where was Anthony durng this conversation between Jim and Jackie? When word about this get to Anthony, it may drive him off the edge. How child-like Anthony is. How foolish. How can he stand up there on the Altar again?
The description of the Wedding, is proof of the Apostasy that has encompassed our Church, and the disregard for Jesus. I really don't want to dwell on this any longer, I would rather dwell on you good Catholics, as you are the backbone of our Church, probably more so than the leader,Bishops, Pastors....etc.
Jesus have Mercy.
Toni Pom Pom

Highland Park, IL

#9098 Jul 8, 2013
I can't believe what I am reading! What is going on at that parish? It sounds totally out of control and we all know that Msgr. Jim has trouble being in a leadership position. He did well at St.Thomas because the parish laity consists of well educated professional group of volunteers. Also, parish ministries were administered by fantastic families whom, once again, UNDERSTOOD that MASS and devotions are serious and not a stage for nonsense!

This in not the first time I heard of the outrages happening there. Never would Msgr. Jim allowed two individuals to "marry" dressed like described when he was pastor at ST.THOMAS! The blowback,from such incidents,like this and that of the EM Anthony would have nervier stood I with the parish of St. Thomas

WHG knows full well from whence I speak.

I met with the prayer group to tonight. I will urge a full effort of prayer for this beleaguered parish and my suffering friends next meeting

Toni

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9099 Jul 9, 2013
Toni Pom Pom wrote:
I can't believe what I am reading! What is going on at that parish? It sounds totally out of control and we all know that Msgr. Jim has trouble being in a leadership position. He did well at St.Thomas because the parish laity consists of well educated professional group of volunteers. Also, parish ministries were administered by fantastic families whom, once again, UNDERSTOOD that MASS and devotions are serious and not a stage for nonsense!
This in not the first time I heard of the outrages happening there. Never would Msgr. Jim allowed two individuals to "marry" dressed like described when he was pastor at ST.THOMAS! The blowback,from such incidents,like this and that of the EM Anthony would have nervier stood I with the parish of St. Thomas
WHG knows full well from whence I speak.
I met with the prayer group to tonight. I will urge a full effort of prayer for this beleaguered parish and my suffering friends next meeting
Toni
Thank you Toni for your continuous prayers. I have observed a conservative parish be diminished to what you read posted here.
If it were left up to parishioners, we would soon enough always try to enter through the large gate that leads to hell, instead of the narrow gate that leads to salvation. Without proper guidance
and teachings, man and woman would head to Sodom and Gomorrah, and destruction. Msgr Jim is made to order for TV and Radio, and as you have said, not to be an administrative leader. The Pastorship requires a full time commitment which 3 hours a week will not satisfy. Whomever in the Bishops office has been overseeing the
DRVC is destroying the Diocese, and enabling the Apostasy that is now threatening the entire Catholic Church. I do not want to expound on my feeling during the past 51 years,as I feel that the Vatican Council II misinterpretations and redefinition's have all but changed our religion to a Protestanized offshoot. I try to follow the pre-1962 Catholic teachings and pray for our return to those times. I will continue to pray also for our parish,Msgr Jim, and Anthony, it is all we can do, and trust in GOD's Divine Mercy and love to grant our prayers.
Dominus Vobiscum
Toni

Highland Park, IL

#9101 Jul 9, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Toni for your continuous prayers. I have observed a conservative parish be diminished to what you read posted here.
If it were left up to parishioners, we would soon enough always try to enter through the large gate that leads to hell, instead of the narrow gate that leads to salvation. Without proper guidance
and teachings, man and woman would head to Sodom and Gomorrah, and destruction. Msgr Jim is made to order for TV and Radio, and as you have said, not to be an administrative leader. The Pastorship requires a full time commitment which 3 hours a week will not satisfy. Whomever in the Bishops office has been overseeing the
DRVC is destroying the Diocese, and enabling the Apostasy that is now threatening the entire Catholic Church. I do not want to expound on my feeling during the past 51 years,as I feel that the Vatican Council II misinterpretations and redefinition's have all but changed our religion to a Protestanized offshoot. I try to follow the pre-1962 Catholic teachings and pray for our return to those times. I will continue to pray also for our parish,Msgr Jim, and Anthony, it is all we can do, and trust in GOD's Divine Mercy and love to grant our prayers.
Dominus Vobiscum
It's a very sad and disturbing situation. The diocese is failing the faithful for sure.
You are right about my former classmate Msgr. Jim. He was destined for the stage and media to carry out his God given gift of public speaking. It's too bad it hasn't worked out for him lately. He used to have a show called personally speaking - but it went nowhere. I guess the younger priests have the corner on TV and cable now!
I don't think parish work was ever his calling. Jim remains on our prayer list as do all our priests regardless of their duties and abilities (or lack thereof)

Prayers and blessings

Toni
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

#9103 Jul 11, 2013
The Latin mass Vs Novus Ordo:
Letter from Cardinal Ottaviani to His Holiness Pope Paul VI

Rome
September 25, 1969

Most Holy Father,

Having carefully examined, and presented for the scrutiny of others, the Novus Ordo Missae prepared by the experts of the Consilium ad exequdam Constitutionem de Sacra Liturgia, and after lengthy prayer and reflection, we feel it to be our bounden duty in the sight of God and towards Your Holiness, to put before you the following considerations:

1. The accompanying critical study of the Novus Ordo Missae, the work of a group of theologians, liturgists and pastors of souls, shows quite clearly in spite of its brevity that if we consider the innovations implied or taken for granted, which may of course be evaluated in different ways, the Novus Ordo represents, both as a whole and in its details, a striking departure from the Catholic theology of the Mass as it was formulated in Session XXII of the Council of Trent. The “canons” of the rite definitively fixed at that time provided an insurmountable barrier to any heresy directed against the integrity of the Mystery.

2. The pastoral reasons adduced to support such a grave break with tradition, even if such reasons could be regarded as holding good in the face of doctrinal considerations, do not seem to us sufficient. The innovations in the Novus Ordo and the fact that all that is of perennial value finds only a minor place, if it subsists at all, could well turn into a certainty the suspicion, already prevalent, alas, in many circles, that truths which have always been believed by the Christian people, can be changed or ignored without infidelity to that sacred deposit of doctrine to which the Catholic faith is bound for ever. Recent reforms have amply demonstrated that fresh changes in the liturgy could lead to nothing but complete bewilderment on the part of the faithful who are already showing signs of restiveness and of an indubitable lessening of faith. Amongst the best of the clergy the practical result is an agonizing crisis of conscience of which innumerable instances come to our notice daily.

3. We are certain that these considerations. which can only reach Your Holiness by the living voice of both shepherds and flock, cannot but find an echo in Your paternal heart, always so profoundly solicitous for the spiritual needs of the children of the Church. It has always been the case that when a law meant for the good of subjects proves to be on the contrary harmful, those subjects have the right, nay the duty of asking with filial trust for the abrogation of that law. Therefore we most earnestly beseech Your Holiness, at a time of such painful divisions and ever-increasing perils for the purity of the Faith and the unity of the Church, lamented by You our common Father. not to deprive us of the possibility of continuing to have recourse to the fruitful integrity of that Missale Romanum of St. Pius V, so highly praised by Your Holiness and so deeply loved and venerated by the whole Catholic World.

A. Card. Ottaviani
A. Card. Bacci
Feast of St. Pius X

This was the beginning of the Apostasy, and irreverence to Jesus in the mass.

Location hidden

#9104 Jul 11, 2013
Anyone interested to read the full evaluatio of the Novus Ordo can read the full examination and the the oppostion to this lame mass :

http://sspx.org/en/ottaviani-intervention

Very few of those going through the motions of celebrating the Mass will be interested enough to read this but very little had been reported about these findings, and we now have a Mass of irrevelance which has opened wide the door of Apostasy.
Dominus Vobiscum
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#9106 Jul 12, 2013
Reading all th recent posts, and have to say nothing about Anthony and his antics surprise me. so Jim left his mic on?? Seems like the bromance continues for all the laity to hear at Mass?

I read with great interest Toni Pom Pom's take on the entire situation; the lack of time the Pastor spends on overseeing his parish as well as the outrages concerning sacraments being preformed at Mass.

What happened to the modesty sign that use to hang in the vestibule? Obviously, Fr. Mason saw the need to gently broadcast to the Massapequa Park crowd that trailer-park trash "Attire" is inappropriate at Mass.
Since the removal, all hell has broken loose.

This is a lack of leadership on the Pastor's part, pure and simple. Nowhere else on LI do such outrages exist, to my knowledge. The Anthony situation is out of control. He needs to be removed from his role as EM leader immediately. Problem is, the Bishop is complicit (what a surprise!) in all of this nonsense. Don't hold your breath...nothing will be done.

Take for example the recent article in the NY Times concerning that other fraud, Tim Dolan. Liar and company man that he is. Paying off the pedophiles $20.000 bucks to "leave the priesthood" to keep them off the eventual lawsuits and $$ for the children who were victims! The court documents prove he was lying all along, and tried to backtrack as to his real intentions. Dolan is a showman, beer in hand!

Its a big cabal--right down the line. Jim is more interested in his real choice of vocation--Acting.
I remember well in HS how he was a good performer in the theater group. So don't be surprised to see more and more of this questionable behavior from him and Anthony.

Switzerland was beautiful, the people are wonderful and pro American. Nice to see!

My best to all!

Bruser (keep fighting the good fight!) Lou (for calling me about this latest of farces) Toni (for telling it like it is) WHG for your clarity and honest voice)and On the Job for your support.

ps I hear that the ENTIRE CHURCH HEARD JIM TALKING TO ANTHONY'S WIFE ABOUT THE OBSESSIVE LOVE CRUSH ON THE PASTOR Shameful little man is this Anthony..No filters on his puppy love behavior, told you guys a long time ago about this pathetic man
WestHempsteadGal

Elmont, NY

#9107 Jul 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
Reading all th recent posts, and have to say nothing about Anthony and his antics surprise me. so Jim left his mic on?? Seems like the bromance continues for all the laity to hear at Mass?
I read with great interest Toni Pom Pom's take on the entire situation; the lack of time the Pastor spends on overseeing his parish as well as the outrages concerning sacraments being preformed at Mass.
What happened to the modesty sign that use to hang in the vestibule? Obviously, Fr. Mason saw the need to gently broadcast to the Massapequa Park crowd that trailer-park trash "Attire" is inappropriate at Mass.
This is a lack of leadership on the Pastor's part, pure and simple. Nowhere else on LI do such outrages exist, to my knowledge. The Anthony situation is out of control. He needs to be removed from his role as EM leader immediately. Problem is, the Bishop is complicit (what a surprise!) in all of this nonsense. Don't hold your breath...nothing will be done.
Take for example the recent article in the NY Times concerning that other fraud, Tim Dolan. Liar and company man that he is. Paying off the pedophiles $20.000 bucks to "leave the priesthood" to keep them off the eventual lawsuits and $$ for the children who were victims! The court documents prove he was lying all along, and tried to backtrack as to his real intentions. Dolan is a showman, beer in hand!
Its a big cabal--right down the line. Jim is more interested in his real choice of vocation--Acting.
I remember well in HS how he was a good performer in the theater group. So don't be surprised to see more and more of this questionable behavior from him and Anthony.
Switzerland was beautiful, the people are wonderful and pro American. Nice to see!
My best to all!
Bruser (keep fighting the good fight!) Lou (for calling me about this latest of farces) Toni (for telling it like it is) WHG for your clarity and honest voice)and On the Job for your support.
ps I hear that the ENTIRE CHURCH HEARD JIM TALKING TO ANTHONY'S WIFE ABOUT THE OBSESSIVE LOVE CRUSH ON THE PASTOR Shameful little man is this Anthony..No filters on his puppy love behavior, told you guys a long time ago about this pathetic man
Welcome back Frank! Glad to hear you had a wonderful trip! We knew you'd be appalled by what went on last week. But you've been saying this all along about Anthony being inappropriately obsessed with Msgr. Jim and having a major man crush. And you were always right Frank. Did you see some of the recent comments about it on Toni Pom Pom's Pray for Anthony the EM Facebook Page? Look at what JB wrote! He hit the nail on the head! Hope to see you on Sunday with Lou.
WestHempsteadGal

Elmont, NY

#9108 Jul 12, 2013
Frank wrote:
My best to all!
Welcome home Frank! Glad you had a great trip! We knew you'd be appalled by what went on last week. You always said that Anthony the EM was inappropriately obsessed with Msgr. Jim and had a major man crush. And you were right Frank. Did you see the recent comments on Toni Pom Pom's Pray for Anthony the EM Facebook page? Did you see what JB said? He hit the nail on the head!
Hope to see you and Lou on Sunday.

Location hidden

#9109 Jul 13, 2013
Frank wrote:
My best to all!
Welcome back safe and sound Frank.
If Anthony dares to post here,and particularly attack you, then he has less brains than we had given him credit for. You were "right on" from the beginning, and to think about all of the cover-up lies he had posted. I wonder what will happen when he knows(as he should by now) about the "Mike on" conversation between his Wife and his obsession with Msgr Jim. How can he once again show his face before the congregation? What is Jim going to do with this now that he has acknowledged what Anthony feels about him? If he does nothing, then Jim is just as much to blame about this as Anthony the obsessed EU is.
Glad you had a great time and the people were so kind and easy to get along with. Sit back and relish your vindication from the attacks by Anthony. I knew all along that you were truthful and that it was not just conjecture on your part. St. Michael was at your side all the time.
Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

#9110 Jul 13, 2013
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome home Frank! Glad you had a great trip! We knew you'd be appalled by what went on last week. You always said that Anthony the EM was inappropriately obsessed with Msgr. Jim and had a major man crush. And you were right Frank. Did you see the recent comments on Toni Pom Pom's Pray for Anthony the EM Facebook page? Did you see what JB said? He hit the nail on the head!
Hope to see you and Lou on Sunday.
WHG, "Right on". Please let me know Toni Pom-pom's Facebook page.I would love to contact her, but could not find her on Facebook.
I know this must be such a disappointment for all who are friends of Msgr Jim from long ago.. My daughter was so excited when she learned that Msgr Jim was going to be our Pastor, and her heart sank when we attended the masses, and the installation mass, when he gave communion to Tom Suozzi, the pro abortion politician. Her first words were, "What happened to him?". We left the masses feeling that we hadn't even attended mass, as it was just like a movie, and just going through the motions. We came away with a knot and empty feeling in our stomach. Keep praying that he will break away from the "Hollywood lights", and return to the lights of GOD.
Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

#9111 Jul 13, 2013
Saturdays Divine Mercy Prayer:
Today bring to Me the Souls who have become Lukewarm,

and immerse them in the abyss of My mercy. These souls wound My Heart most painfully. My soul suffered the most dreadful loathing in the Garden of Olives because of lukewarm souls. They were the reason I cried out:'Father, take this cup away from Me, if it be Your will.' For them, the last hope of salvation is to run to My mercy."

Most compassionate Jesus, You are Compassion Itself. I bring lukewarm souls into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart. In this fire of Your pure love, let these tepid souls who, like corpses, filled You with such deep loathing, be once again set aflame. O Most Compassionate Jesus, exercise the omnipotence of Your mercy and draw them into the very ardor of Your love, and bestow upon them the gift of holy love, for nothing is beyond Your power.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon lukewarm souls who are nonetheless enfolded in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. Father of Mercy, I beg You by the bitter Passion of Your Son and by His three-hour agony on the Cross: Let them, too, glorify the abyss of Your mercy. Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) 2 hr Ginger 16
Annymous 5 hr Anonymous 1
irish mob (Oct '13) Thu ClipperHatBoy 31
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31
N.Y. bishop ready for pope's U.S. visit (Mar '08) Dec 3 dadmans abode 4
Cops: Woman drove intoxicated with child in car (Jan '08) Nov '14 CoffeeFreak 117

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST