Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.
Comments
7,541 - 7,560 of 7,855 Comments Last updated 16 hrs ago
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, do you realize how much is being taken away from you by attending masses with Anthony present? He is causing you to take your eyes off of Jesus, and focus on his foolishness. I agree that the Pastor is also to blame, but because his main objective is his TV and Radio shows, he needs people like Anthony to do his biddings, and he would not be able to attend to all of his TV and Radio shows and the filmings and preparations, without this help.
Bishop Murphy did OLL parish a disservice by using Msgr with both hats, that of Pastor, and that of TV and Radio personality.
The closeness to his mother and family was the bait that Murphy used, and I guess Pastor didn't have much choice.
You would do well to either go to another mass where you will not be blinded by Anthony;s antics, and concentrate on why you are at mass. Anthony is an negative distraction for you and probably many, although many are there because of Msgr, and do not pay attention to Anthony, as he is just a side show. I reiterate, you would do well to try the 1:30 mass or a different mass,or even to check the EU schedule and see when he will not be there. This distraction is not good for your soul, and anything that distracts you from Jesus,should be avoided. I will pray for you Frank, as Anthony's roll whether on forums or at mass is to distract and anger,and although he is not posting anymore, he is still working his childish actions to anger and distract at mass and not doing the will of GOD.
Dominus Vobiscum
Hey Itchy
Do the rest of your wacky friends know that you're beating up the pastor of OLL again? Your flip-flopping is incredible! Seems like you'll go whichever ways the wind blows. I always knew that you your "deep faith" was all bulls**t.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Frank, Must be a full moon, the "sickies" have returned.

What a shame! Don't let him suck you into retaliation, it only give food for his insanity, as he thrives on hate not love.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Frank, you must read this article by Elizabeth Scalia

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/theanchoress/201...

I can visualize Anthony trying to pluck out his eyes if he reads it.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Bruser wrote:
Frank, Must be a full moon, the "sickies" have returned.
What a shame! Don't let him suck you into retaliation, it only give food for his insanity, as he thrives on hate not love.
How absolutely hilarious, Itchy!!! The "sickies"? You, my friend, are the single-most demented individual I've ever run across. Your self-righteous, arrogant and bigoted approach to all who disagree with your disturbed views of the world would be laughable if it wasn't so pitiful.

I'm guessing that somehow you're disturbed by the Supreme Court Ruling. Go ahead and start your homophobic rants, Itchy. Just remember, we're all made in God's image -- even you (as tough as that is to believe.)
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Bruser wrote:
More right-wing, conservative Catholic drivel. Looks like she's another one that can't separate religion and politics. Guess that's where your insanity comes from, Itchy.

And now it looks like you've once again jumped on the band wagon to trash Anthony, an individual you've never met and who you assume is me. Yet you have no independent knowledge, just statements from your a***ole buddy Frankie, who has a history of stirring up the s**t in this forum under several different names. The Bishop called that kind of behavior "calumny". You're a piss poor example of a Christian, Itchy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
More right-wing, conservative Catholic drivel. Looks like she's another one that can't separate religion and politics. Guess that's where your insanity comes from, Itchy.
And now it looks like you've once again jumped on the band wagon to trash Anthony, an individual you've never met and who you assume is me. Yet you have no independent knowledge, just statements from your a***ole buddy Frankie, who has a history of stirring up the s**t in this forum under several different names. The Bishop called that kind of behavior "calumny". You're a piss poor example of a Christian, Itchy.
Frank, Lou, Toni-Pom-Pom, WHG, Ignore False Catholic. Strange how the Wiccan Witch and False Catholic "Anthony", all returned to their rantings on the same day. She hasn't posted for several months, like her False Catholic friend. I guess "birds of a feather ,flock together". I had hoped that your telephone call to
Msgr Jim, had done the trick. TBSS. Sooner or later he will realize what misspent passion is being wasted on hatred, and call on the Divine Mercy Prayers to save him. I pray them every day.
You should try it if you want to come back to the Catholic faith
Anthony, read up on St. Faustina.I get such peace in saying them for forgiveness and mercy for myself and the whole world.
Have you confessed your sins at least once a month? Who do you go to for confession? Do you confess you hatred? Do you admit that you do not believe that the Catholic Catechism is correct? Are you honest in you confession and admit that you do not think that the Pope or Vatican, or Cardinals, or Bishops, or true priests, are right in saying what a woman should or should not do with their bodies. I know you have already stated here that you do not believe that the Pope or the Vatican Council have any right to tell a woman what to do with her body. I guess that means that like picking from a menu, you have the right to pick and choose
what commandments, and whom you will listen to. I guess that means that you are not a catholic,and a religion unto yourself.
How pathetic.
Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

THE DIVINE MERCY PRAYERS FOR THURSDAY:
Today bring to Me the Souls who especially venerate and glorify My Mercy*,
and immerse them in My mercy. These souls sorrowed most over my Passion and entered most deeply into My spirit. They are living images of My Compassionate Heart. These souls will shine with a special brightness in the next life. Not one of them will go into the fire of hell. I shall particularly defend each one of them at the hour of death.

Most Merciful Jesus, whose Heart is Love Itself, receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who particularly extol and venerate the greatness of Your mercy. These souls are mighty with the very power of God Himself. In the midst of all afflictions and adversities they go forward, confident of Your mercy; and united to You, O Jesus, they carry all mankind on their shoulders. These souls will not be judged severely, but Your mercy will embrace them as they depart from this life.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls who glorify and venerate Your greatest attribute, that of Your fathomless mercy, and who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls are a living Gospel; their hands are full of deeds of mercy, and their hearts, overflowing with joy, sing a canticle of mercy to You, O Most High! I beg You O God:

Show them Your mercy according to the hope and trust they have placed in You. Let there be accomplished in them the promise of Jesus, who said to them that during their life, but especially at the hour of death, the souls who will venerate this fathomless mercy of His, He, Himself, will defend as His glory. Amen.

*The text leads one to conclude that in the first prayer directed to Jesus, Who is the Redeemer, it is "victim" souls and contemplatives that are being prayed for; those persons, that is, that voluntarily offered themselves to God for the salvation of their neighbor (see Col 1:24; 2 Cor 4:12). This explains their close union with the Savior and the extraordinary efficacy that their invisible activity has for others. In the second prayer, directed to the Father from whom comes "every worthwhile gift and every genuine benefit,"we recommend the "active" souls, who promote devotion to The Divine Mercy and exercise with it all the other works that lend themselves to the spiritual and material uplifting of their brethren.

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Saturday Divine Mercy Prayer
Today bring to Me the Souls of Priests and Religious,(particularly Msgr Jim and Bishop Murphy)

and immerse them in My unfathomable mercy. It was they who gave me strength to endure My bitter Passion. Through them as through channels My mercy flows out upon mankind."

Most Merciful Jesus, from whom comes all that is good, increase Your grace in men and women consecrated to Your service,* that they may perform worthy works of mercy; and that all who see them may glorify the Father of Mercy who is in heaven.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the company of chosen ones in Your vineyard -- upon the souls of priests and religious; and endow them with the strength of Your blessing. For the love of the Heart of Your Son in which they are enfolded, impart to them Your power and light, that they may be able to guide others in the way of salvation and with one voice sing praise to Your boundless mercy for ages without end. Amen.

Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Looks like Anthony has been closely following this forum and has decided to jump in once again.
The useful idiot that he is, is offended because his "Bro" asked him to help out on the Saville renovation?
He should be happy that he was "chosen" amongst all the other desperate fans to put on his overalls and skip out there and "do the job."
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Today bring to Me all Devout and Faithful Souls,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. These souls brought me consolation on the Way of the Cross. They were a drop of consolation in the midst of an ocean of bitterness."

Most Merciful Jesus, from the treasury of Your mercy, You impart Your graces in great abundance to each and all. Receive us into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart and never let us escape from It. We beg this grace of You by that most wondrous love for the heavenly Father with which Your Heart burns so fiercely.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon faithful souls, as upon the inheritance of Your Son. For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, grant them Your blessing and surround them with Your constant protection. Thus may they never fail in love or lose the treasure of the holy faith, but rather, with all the hosts of Angels and Saints, may they glorify Your boundless mercy for endless ages. Amen.

Bruser

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Frank wrote:
Looks like Anthony has been closely following this forum and has decided to jump in once again.
The useful idiot that he is, is offended because his "Bro" asked him to help out on the Saville renovation?
He should be happy that he was "chosen" amongst all the other desperate fans to put on his overalls and skip out there and "do the job."
Well,it is no surprise. The False Catholic will do just about anything as long as he is told that what he is doing, is not a sin.
Liberals do not like to hear that there is accountability for their actions. I pray that Anthony will see the truth, and repent for his actions and beliefs. He is falling into the failure of the Jewish people, that worshiped the Golden Calf because Moses was gone too long, and tired of waiting, and wanted their evil urges satisfied.
What has changed over thousands of years? What has man learned during that time? Little or nothing. Is this not what the people are being trained to do? Satisfy their sexual, and Bodily urges, with no care for their souls? Anthony is no different, he does not want to hear "no, you can not do that, it is a sin"! I am willing to bet that he would worship a Golden Calf if he was told that it was Good, and GOD wanted him to do that. What foolish creatures we are, myself included. I can but pray for the Divine Mercy,and to be kept on the spiritual road to Jesus and resurrection to heaven.
I still believe that Anthony is not past redemption, but the longer he stays on the satisfaction of the body road, the harder it will be to get on the Narrow Road that leads to Heaven.I fear that as long as he believes that what he is doing and believes is "okay as long as it is done with love", the longer he will stay out of following Jesus. Nothing is impossible with GOD, and if we believe that, we must continue praying for Anthony, as his false beliefs are probably permeating his Children, and he must also answer for leading them astray.
Dominus Vobiscum Frank , Lou, WHG, and Toni Pom-pom
WestHempsteadGal

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Frank wrote:
I just told Toni Pom Pom that unfortunately Anthony the EM's rage and hate filled, vulgar postings are back and she is posting on her Pray For Anthony the EM Facebook page. Prayers will now be increased for him. He should be happy since he is an official errand boy for Msgr. Jim. Or as Anthony the EM sees it, he's really Jim's "buddy"! LOL He should only know.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Bruser wrote:
brilliant woman. Hits it right on the head. Thanks for sending.

Leaving for Switzerland on business tomorrow. Will converse next week when I return. Keep the Faith Bruser!
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Frankie
I come back here after a short absence and I still see you and the other a***oles ragging on Anthony. In addition to being an incredible piece of s**t, you must also have a pretty pitiful life.
And I'm guessing you still don't have the balls to confront Anthony with your "issues".
Talking about yourself in the third person again Anthony??

Very entertaining reading.:). Breathing in those paint fumes can be dangerous!!!!
Lou Gia

Kempton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Frank wrote:
Hey Lou--
Is it true Anthony is renovating the pastor's Sayville home???
That's the word. Lol. And Anthony the EM is ready and waiting for the call to start doing whatever handy work is necessary. It makes him feel special and important. And Jim gets what he needs done. The thing is these "fans" mistake being asked to do tasks for "friendship" and really start thinking they're Msgr.'s buddies. They don't know what he really thinks of them. Although once in awhile, some of them do get tired of the way they're being treated, when their texts and calls are ignored, etc.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the word. Lol. And Anthony the EM is ready and waiting for the call to start doing whatever handy work is necessary. It makes him feel special and important. And Jim gets what he needs done. The thing is these "fans" mistake being asked to do tasks for "friendship" and really start thinking they're Msgr.'s buddies. They don't know what he really thinks of them. Although once in awhile, some of them do get tired of the way they're being treated, when their texts and calls are ignored, etc.
...(:
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>brilliant woman. Hits it right on the head. Thanks for sending.
Leaving for Switzerland on business tomorrow. Will converse next week when I return. Keep the Faith Bruser!
God speed and a good trip. I will Pray for your safe journey and return.
Dominus Vobiscum
Toni Pom Pom

Deerfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Thanks for the update on Anthony the EM. Be assured that the prayer group continues to pray for his healing and a content and peaceful soul .

Please remember people who suffer with any kind of addiction or darkness and loss of faith, are in a constant battle with their own weakness. We all know that healing is a process and true healing under the watchful and loving Lord, is done in His time.

Toni
Bruser

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Toni Pom Pom wrote:
Thanks for the update on Anthony the EM. Be assured that the prayer group continues to pray for his healing and a content and peaceful soul .
Please remember people who suffer with any kind of addiction or darkness and loss of faith, are in a constant battle with their own weakness. We all know that healing is a process and true healing under the watchful and loving Lord, is done in His time.
Toni
Amen!
On the Job

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Toni Pom Pom wrote:
Toni
Toni Pom Pom you're the best. A woman of true faith who doesn't give up on lost souls. Even a lost angry soul like Anthony the EM. And what is Anthony the EMs prob? He's a man servant/errand boy for Msgr. Jim. He gets to wear the white robe and laugh on the altar with his "buddy". And he has the obvious man crush going on him big time. So what's with his renewed rage? Maybe he found out what Msgr. Jim REALLY thinks of him. Ouch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) 1 hr Rachel 61
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 4 hr Lisaa 1,482
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr positronium 6,343
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Steve Douchy 6,364
Hit-and-run victim dies - (Nov '07) 12 hr Huntington 15
Obituary: Kevin J. Stone 13 hr Db levittown 1
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 hr Bruser 2,257
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••