Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.
Comments
7,421 - 7,440 of 7,871 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
Toni Pom Pom

Highland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>y
I think Anthony the EM should have a heart to heart talk with his "buddy" and let him know how he agrees with Neuhaus, Caroline Kennedy, NARAL and a woman's right to kill her unborn child. He's the kind of Catholic man you want as an EM. But Anthony the EM must be sad over not seeing his "buddy" last weekend since Msgr. Jim was away. I'm sure he'll haunt him to try to get a little Jimmy time. What Msgr. Jim has to put up with is amazing!
It is very disturbing to hear of Anthony's support of misguided Catholics who profess abortion as some kind of civil right. I have posted this on the Facebook page dedicated to Anthony the EM of our lady of Lourdes in massapequa park. We literally have over 1,800 friends praying for Anthony as well as his wife Jacqueline and the daughters.

WHG-- have additional information concerning OLL and the pending changes as per our conversation of last week. Please tell Frank I received his information and working on writing it up for J.L.
Lou Gia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Toni Pom Pom wrote:
<quoted text> It is very disturbing to hear of Anthony's support of misguided Catholics who profess abortion as some kind of civil right. I have posted this on the Facebook page dedicated to Anthony the EM of our lady of Lourdes in massapequa park. We literally have over 1,800 friends praying for Anthony as well as his wife Jacqueline and the daughters.
WHG-- have additional information concerning OLL and the pending changes as per our conversation of last week. Please tell Frank I received his information and working on writing it up for J.L.
Thanks Toni Pom Pom. And thanks for the great prayer group page you started for Anthony the EM. Your dedication is unbelievable. I didn't see Frank yesterday since we knew Jim wasn't going to have the 10:30. Keep doing the great work you're doing Toni P.
Toni Pom Pom

Highland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Toni Pom Pom. And thanks for the great prayer group page you started for Anthony the EM. Your dedication is unbelievable. I didn't see Frank yesterday since we knew Jim wasn't going to have the 10:30. Keep doing the great work you're doing Toni P.
WHG, Jim has joined us on Facebook. Lou, thanks for getting the info to Jim.
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Toni Pom Pom wrote:
<quoted text>WHG, Jim has joined us on Facebook. Lou, thanks for getting the info to Jim.
That's great Toni P.! Your tireless work in championing even seemingly hopeless and lost individuals is inspiring. So many people praying for Anthony the EM because of you!
Toni Pom Pom

Highland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Thanks for your kind sentiments. Leaving for afternoon devotions and prayer group. Please be assured Anthony and his family will be prayed for in ernest.
We pray especially for his wife Jacqueline and his daughters whom must endure the daily anger and hopelessness from Anthony.

I wish you all a blessed and fruitful Lent and pray dutifully for the end of the evil that is abortion.

It is in this area alone we pray that Anthony, a man gone astray from his moral compass and faith, return to the flock with renewal of spirit, and a brighter outlook on the wonderful life of blessings that the Lord has given him.

I believe firmly that with God--All Is Possible!!
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Looks like Anthony gave up posting his rants and tirades for Lent.

Ahh! Peace at last!
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

..soooo...lets see...the pastor "is galloping towards 60" once again? Too funny!!
Lou Gia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Frank wrote:
..soooo...lets see...the pastor "is galloping towards 60" once again? Too funny!!
I guess "60" is better the second time around Frank! Lol
Lou Gia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Frank wrote:
Looks like Anthony gave up posting his rants and tirades for Lent.
Ahh! Peace at last!
Maybe Anthony did give up his profanity filled posts for Lent. Toni Pom Pom and the Prayer Group would be happy to hear that. Maybe he's going to be a new Anthony this Easter season, an Anthony filled with love and peace. How beautiful that would be for him, his wife and family.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess "60" is better the second time around Frank! Lol
. I hear "61" is the new "41".(:

Jim is trying desperately to pull the wool over the eyes of his OLL fans

Ahh! What can be said.. We who know him since grade school and Maria Regina know how vain he is
Frank

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

HAS ANTHONY SEEN THE "Light!"

Thank you Toni and your facebook friends for the healing power of prayers.

Astounding . He is gone and hopefully penitent for his past behaviors

Amen!
Lou Gia

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
Amen!
The power of prayer is amazing. God bless Toni Pom Pom for not giving up on Anthony the EM, for the beautiful Facebook prayer group she started for him, and for all of the people praying for him! Maybe with all of the prayers and the beginning of Lent, Anthony the. EM realized his behavior and words really needed changing. Just in time for Easter and rebirth! A new Anthony the EM! His family must be happy.
Lou Gia

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Frank wrote:
Amen!
Good to see you Frank and WHG at Msgr. Jim's Palm Sunday mass. Frank, glad that Jim told you he'd be having the 9:00 a.m. instead of the 10:30, which he hasn't had for weeks because he's been so busy. Must be a tough time for the EM we all know and pray for known as Anthony.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
The power of prayer is amazing. God bless Toni Pom Pom for not giving up on Anthony the EM, for the beautiful Facebook prayer group she started for him, and for all of the people praying for him! Maybe with all of the prayers and the beginning of Lent, Anthony the. EM realized his behavior and words really needed changing. Just in time for Easter and rebirth! A new Anthony the EM! His family must be happy.
Looks like the bullshit just doesn't stop, Lou. You and the rest of the idiots in this forum have been totally deluded by a couple of a***oles. Unbelievable.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Frank wrote:
Amen!
Hey Frankie, how about you go f*** yourself. It was you that started and continue the malicious attack on Anthony, an innocent third party. You and that other moron Itchy seem to think that you're good Catholics. What incredible bullshit!

Meant to ask, Frankie, if you ever got the balls to talk to Anthony directly? Or do you just throw rocks in an anonymous forum. That's a whole lot more your style, you know .... a coward.

And by the way, are you still stalking Anthony?
Sense

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

It's Easter stop fighting like little bitches.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Sense wrote:
It's Easter stop fighting like little bitches.
You should direct your comments to the false catholic (Itchy Watch)
and not the practicing catholics that follow the Catholic ways and
Chatechism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Frank et al
Happy Easter, may the Love and Joy of our Resurrected Lord bless you all.

I guess the raging Anthony has not learned, or has the Love of Jesus in his heart. I believe it would be easier to bring an Agnostic, or Atheist to the light than a False Catholic like Itchy Watch.
I have not read any of the sites since Ash Wednesday, and would assume that it would be not in my best interest as "Itchy Watch" can not contain his false beliefs nor rage.
I opened up my little Bible prior to going on this site, and it directed me to 1 Corinthians:15.
Or do you not know that the one who joins himself to a harlot is one body with her? For HE says, " the two will become one flesh"
But the one who joins himself to the LORD, is one
Spirit with him.
Flee imorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the Imoral man sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you have been bought with a price: Therefore glorify God in your body.

Chapter 7 goes on to define Marriage, which is very applicable today when the Gays and Lesbians are trying to make marriage applicable to their dipicable ways.
"But because of immoralities, let each MAN HAVE HIS OWN WIFE, AND EACH WOMAN HAVE HER OWN HUSBAND.

Those as "Itchy Watch" who believe that Neither the Pope, nor the Vatican, nor Almighty God has the right to tell a Woman what to do with her body,
or a pregnancy, and try to state "where does it say in the Bible that Abortion, or Homosexuality is against GOD?", are truly blind. I do not believe answering "Itchy Watch" will un-blind his false beliefs, and only Almighty God, through our fervent prayers, will UN-blind him. May our Risen Lord have mercy on him and his family.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Today is day 4 of the Divine Mercy prayers which started on good Friday:
Home / What is Divine Mercy?/ Forms of Devotion / The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy / How to Recite the Chaplet
The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy
How to Recite the Chaplet

The Chaplet of Mercy is recited using ordinary rosary beads of five decades. The Chaplet is preceded by two opening prayers from the Diary of Saint Faustina and followed by a closing prayer.
1. Make the Sign of the Cross

In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. Optional Opening Prayers

You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.

(Repeat three times)
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
3. Our Father

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.
4. Hail Mary

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
5. The Apostle's Creed

I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
6. The Eternal Father

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
7. On the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
8. Repeat for the remaining decades

Saying the "Eternal Father" (6) on the "Our Father" bead and then 10 "For the sake of His sorrowful Passion" (7) on the following "Hail Mary" beads.
9. Conclude with Holy God (Repeat three times)

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
10. Optional Closing Prayer

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
Lou Gia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Frank wrote:
Amen!
Why the vile rage from Anthony the EM? And posting these profane rants on Easter Sunday?? He had a big smile up on the altar, glad and relieved I'm sure to see his "buddy" (Lol) Msgr. Jim back at the 10:30 mass after many weeks away. So where does this rage come from? This won't surprise Toni Pom Pom though. It will sadden her, because she feels so sorry for pathetic Anthony and his family, but she knows the prayers can't let up for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••