Cutting of pastor's role called 'vind...

Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

There are 8578 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 21, 2008, titled Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'. In it, Newsday reports that:

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8680 Dec 25, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Please keep us all posted about your ongoing campaign to trash and defame Anthony. And especially about Msgr Jim's replies to your emails. Should be very entertaining. Particularly when he tells to "stick 'em where the sun don't shine."
You're a pathetic excuse for a Christian, Itchy. Despite all of your self-righteous arrogance, you're still a petty, vengeful and bigoted hypocrite.
Dominus Vobiscum!Miserere pauperum demens Deus animam eius rei tibi pacem animae, corporis.Hilarior Christmas
GodBless

Farmingdale, NY

#8681 Dec 25, 2012
I don't know what all the commotion is about. I think Msgr. Lisante is a fine protestant pastor :). All I want to add is that IMHO Father Mason is a Saint and he inspires change in your soul not just getting by with a fluffy pat on the back. The reason we have Obama in office for a second term and the support of killing countless number of innocent children I'm sorry to say is because of the "anything goes" attitude that's promoted by "modern" priests. Catholics!! Voted him in! It boggles my mind! Mngr. Lisante says Jesus hung out with and forgave the prostitutes and sinners. He forgets to add Jesus also said Repent and Sin No More! The world needs Faith and Catholics need a renewed Respect for the Eucharist and Reconciliation. Not a "everything's ok" Attitude that will have you feel warm and fuzzy but "luke warm" in the end. I hate to complain or "bash" anyone but I will be praying for the future of our faith and hope all who know what is right stand up and write a book, make a video, inform someone, form a group do something to promote the true faith and not let it be slowly watered down into non effectiveness. That's the end of my rant but only the beginning of my renewed fight to spread the good word and re ignite a true passion for the sacraments and for the responsibility we all have to make a change in the world.
GodBless

Farmingdale, NY

#8682 Dec 25, 2012
Merry Christmas!
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#8683 Dec 26, 2012
GodBless wrote:
I don't know what all the commotion is about. I think Msgr. Lisante is a fine protestant pastor :). All I want to add is that IMHO Father Mason is a Saint and he inspires change in your soul not just getting by with a fluffy pat on the back. The reason we have Obama in office for a second term and the support of killing countless number of innocent children I'm sorry to say is because of the "anything goes" attitude that's promoted by "modern" priests. Catholics!! Voted him in! It boggles my mind! Mngr. Lisante says Jesus hung out with and forgave the prostitutes and sinners. He forgets to add Jesus also said Repent and Sin No More! The world needs Faith and Catholics need a renewed Respect for the Eucharist and Reconciliation. Not a "everything's ok" Attitude that will have you feel warm and fuzzy but "luke warm" in the end. I hate to complain or "bash" anyone but I will be praying for the future of our faith and hope all who know what is right stand up and write a book, make a video, inform someone, form a group do something to promote the true faith and not let it be slowly watered down into non effectiveness. That's the end of my rant but only the beginning of my renewed fight to spread the good word and re ignite a true passion for the sacraments and for the responsibility we all have to make a change in the world.
Amen GodBless. We also don't need people who "serve" at OLL just for their own purposes, and to get attention, people like Anthony the EM (who calls himself "Itchy Watch" on these forums) and who goes up on the altar and then goes on this forum using horrible, profanities towards people along with his pro-Obama, pro-abortion comments. Add to that his continual obsession relentlessly chasing after the Pastor, and is that what an EM should be? And you're right, not "everything" is ok as our children are being taught, you love who you love. Never mind any consequences or morality. It's all about "feeling good". Merry Christmas!
GodBless

Farmingdale, NY

#8684 Dec 26, 2012
A subtle difference makes all the difference in a message. Teaching that God is Unconditional Love isn't the wrong message but as Fr. Mason asks: Do You Love God Back Unconditionally? How much time do you spend weekly on God? It puts in your mind hmm what More can I do for Christ? Leaving that important second part out is a disservice to any member of a congregation that hears God will forgive me for anything, it leaves in the mind, well it doesn't really matter what I do all week as long as I'm not doing anything too bad and even if I do I can still receive communion and everything will be ok. Nonsense! Like I said I'm not one to bash people especially priests but there are so many horrible things going on morally in the country and world today and what it needs is to breed as many new Saints as possible. Just One could make an impact
GodBless

Farmingdale, NY

#8685 Dec 26, 2012
Sorry for the long post but this was on my mind:

I think everyone knows the great importance of the Family Unit in society. Divorce is an unfortunate reality for but its never the plan when you step on the altar. The Churches teaching may seem strict but there's good reason for it. If you enter into Any type of agreement just say a business partnership and your legally bound to the other party. If you ever decide to dissolve the business partnership because you can't get along there will be definite repercussions that will not be pleasant to deal with but that's reality and a lesson learned. If business schools taught that you can enter into any business relationship you want and their shouldn't be any repercussions should it dissolve you should just be able to walk into the bank and take out all your money anyway. He probably wouldn't be teaching to long. That's secular society where you should be taught to keep your word. Nothing to do with a Sacrament. A Sacrament should mean that much more! Even if divorce was the Only option you should still lead by example and know that your still both Spiritually one flesh! I think that's where most people have it backwards. They look inward when should look out and look outward when they should look in. When it comes to virtues such as unconditional love they should take a look inward to examine their conscience and see how they can live and love better for God and everyone else. When it comes to unfortunate situations such as divorce obviously you have to look inward to get or not but after that you should look outward to the impact it will have on society and the message it sends to children and God. God always sees us. I think he would only bless anyone even more who was divorced and still attended mass without standing in line to receive communion. At every mass we all receive Christ through adoration also. Knowing and appreciating that would make such a wonderful example of Christ working through someone instead of complaining and turning Their own undesirable circumstances onto God. Bow before God and he will forgive you otherwise I think it falls into what Fr. Mason says: "Don't try to look God straight in the eye".Don't try to make Yourself God have Him work through you. God is Love and he is Compassion personified but having a spiritual bailout plan here on earth sends the same message a financial one from the government. Don't worry about what you do wrong, we'll fix it. Knowing well that the ones who will pay for both are the future children of God and Ours. No matter how you slice it IMO the church fathers knew what they were doing and If you call your self a Catholic and have the great privilege to know you practice the One True Faith. You should do just that and Practice it! And Demand the those behind the pulpit At Least preach it and God Willing Practices it as well!

Location hidden

#8686 Dec 26, 2012
GodBless wrote:
Sorry for the long post but this was on my mind:
I think everyone knows the great importance of the Family Unit in society. Divorce is an unfortunate reality for but its never the plan when you step on the altar. The Churches teaching may seem strict but there's good reason for it. If you enter into Any type of agreement just say a business partnership and your legally bound to the other party. If you ever decide to dissolve the business partnership because you can't get along there will be definite repercussions that will not be pleasant to deal with but that's reality and a lesson learned. If business schools taught that you can enter into any business relationship you want and their shouldn't be any repercussions should it dissolve you should just be able to walk into the bank and take out all your money anyway. He probably wouldn't be teaching to long. That's secular society where you should be taught to keep your word. Nothing to do with a Sacrament. A Sacrament should mean that much more! Even if divorce was the Only option you should still lead by example and know that your still both Spiritually one flesh! I think that's where most people have it backwards. They look inward when should look out and look outward when they should look in. When it comes to virtues such as unconditional love they should take a look inward to examine their conscience and see how they can live and love better for God and everyone else. When it comes to unfortunate situations such as divorce obviously you have to look inward to get or not but after that you should look outward to the impact it will have on society and the message it sends to children and God. God always sees us. I think he would only bless anyone even more who was divorced and still attended mass without standing in line to receive communion. At every mass we all receive Christ through adoration also. Knowing and appreciating that would make such a wonderful example of Christ working through someone instead of complaining and turning Their own undesirable circumstances onto God. Bow before God and he will forgive you otherwise I think it falls into what Fr. Mason says: "Don't try to look God straight in the eye".Don't try to make Yourself God have Him work through you. God is Love and he is Compassion personified but having a spiritual bailout plan here on earth sends the same message a financial one from the government. Don't worry about what you do wrong, we'll fix it. Knowing well that the ones who will pay for both are the future children of God and Ours. No matter how you slice it IMO the church fathers knew what they were doing and If you call your self a Catholic and have the great privilege to know you practice the One True Faith. You should do just that and Practice it! And Demand the those behind the pulpit At Least preach it and God Willing Practices it as well!
Thank you "GOD Bless" for your wonderful post. I am going on 56 years married, and many times we have had many disagreements that could have led to dissolving of our marriage. But GOd sitting in the middle of our marriage has held us together. Just as brothers and sister argue and get mad, they never disassociate themselves from one another. My father-in-law had said many years ago, "what do you think marriage is?. It is not like wearing a pair of pants, and when you tire of them, throw them away, and buy a new pair?"
You must be committed to the agreement you are entering into, and decide to go the full route to the end. Today the younger people are taught that "if the marriage doesn't work out, you can get divorced, and find someone else to live with or marry". The same is true with abortions, you can play around all you want, and if you get pregnant, you can get an abortion.
God bless you for your post and a Happy New Year, may his love fill you and your family always, with his peace, happiness, and satisfaction.
Dominus Vobiscum
GodBless

Farmingdale, NY

#8688 Dec 26, 2012
Thank you Bruser. I wish you, your wife and family a wonderful New Year as well. Your marriage is very inspiring! 56 years. That's beautiful and rare these days. I was just recently married and have along way to go. I'm thankful for the teachings of good priests such as Fr. Mason and The priest who married my wife and I. For a few years I was somewhat "disengaged" from the Church, many watered down teachings and bad examples had me thinking it was OK to be "Lukewarm" and "going with the times" "being modern" was the right direction. Any teaching that leads away from Christ is false. God really changed my life and I owe it all to the holy spirit working through the priests who go above and beyond to save souls, change lives and spread the word of God.

Location hidden

#8689 Dec 26, 2012
GodBless wrote:
Thank you Bruser. I wish you, your wife and family a wonderful New Year as well. Your marriage is very inspiring! 56 years. That's beautiful and rare these days. I was just recently married and have along way to go. I'm thankful for the teachings of good priests such as Fr. Mason and The priest who married my wife and I. For a few years I was somewhat "disengaged" from the Church, many watered down teachings and bad examples had me thinking it was OK to be "Lukewarm" and "going with the times" "being modern" was the right direction. Any teaching that leads away from Christ is false. God really changed my life and I owe it all to the holy spirit working through the priests who go above and beyond to save souls, change lives and spread the word of God.
You are welcome "God Bless". Believe it or not I was running around as a Protestant for 5 years, which opened me up to reading the Bible, which I had never done before. It served GOD's purpose for me and brought me to Fr Robert Mason, which was like an oasis in the middle of a desert, and he continues to be my mentor, and we his spiritual children. I used to love his Latin masses, and because of the lenth of standing time, had to be suspended. I had sent a letter to Bishop Murphy requesting the return of the Latin Mass, but as usual with all of my letter, they are filed in the circular file and never answered.

Dominus Vobiscum

Location hidden

#8690 Dec 26, 2012
Frank, Lou, WHG. and all.
This is the email address that I used to sent emails to Msgr Lisante. The only response I had received was from his screener, but I would guess they were forwarded to Msgr. Give it a try:

Msgr James Lisante

[email protected]

Be sure to identify yourselves, those that had known him from childhood, and had gone to school with him.
I would also copy one of those egregious, cursing, messages he had posted, and hopefully you will receive some acknowledgment.
GodBless

Farmingdale, NY

#8691 Dec 26, 2012
My wife and I would love to attend a Latin Mass there. Doesn't this apply to all parishes:
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xv...

If more than 20, 30 or so parishioners request it shouldn't it be available?
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8692 Dec 26, 2012
Hope all had a good Christmas? The slaughter at sandy hook made it a very sad and
hurtful christmas for all. An indictment on the ever cheapening respect for life. I he all the so called Catholics who support abortion realize the only difference from the killings in conn and the slaughter of the per born is age,

I'm asking all to continue to pray every day for the families and friends of the victims

This individual was beyond sick. He was pure evil. And yes, the culture has contributed to these all too often murders. The omitting of God in our culture is a contributing factor that needs to be addressed by our society and clergy

Frank
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8693 Dec 26, 2012
Wonder if Anthony cursed at his Christmas dinner?
Shameful behavior as expected.

Not making a very good impression on the new daughter in law, not to mention Jackie and the girls

Anthony needs to get off the texting with the pastor and wash his filthy mouth out with soap.

He is a bad little boy. ;(

Location hidden

#8694 Dec 26, 2012
GodBless wrote:
My wife and I would love to attend a Latin Mass there. Doesn't this apply to all parishes:
http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/benedict_xv...
If more than 20, 30 or so parishioners request it shouldn't it be available?
According to the Pope in his letter:
Apostolic Letter "Summorum Pontificum" issued Motu Proprio
Benedict XVI

On Saturday 7 July 2007 Pope Benedict XVI issued an Apostolic Letter on the celebration of the Roman Rite according to the Missal of 1962. The following text is the unofficial Vatican Information Service translation of the official Latin text.

Art. 5. 1 In parishes, where there is a stable group of faithful who adhere to the earlier liturgical tradition, the pastor should willingly accept their requests to celebrate the Mass according to the rite of the Roman Missal published in 1962, and ensure that the welfare of these faithful harmonises with the ordinary pastoral care of the parish, under the guidance of the bishop in accordance with canon 392, avoiding discord and favouring the unity of the whole Church.

2 Celebration in accordance with the Missal of Bl. John XXIII may take place on working days; while on Sundays and feast days one such celebration may also be held.

3 For faithful and priests who request it, the pastor should also allow celebrations in this extraordinary form for special circumstances such as marriages, funerals or occasional celebrations, e.g. pilgrimages.

4 Priests who use the Missal of Bl. John XXIII must be qualified to do so and not juridically impeded.

5 In churches that are not parish or conventual churches, it is the duty of the Rector of the church to grant the above permission.

Art. 6. In Masses celebrated in the presence of the people in accordance with the Missal of Bl. John XXIII, the readings may be given in the vernacular, using editions recognised by the Apostolic See.

Art. 7. If a group of lay faithful, as mentioned in art. 5 1, has not obtained satisfaction to their requests from the pastor, they should inform the diocesan bishop. The bishop is strongly requested to satisfy their wishes. If he cannot arrange for such celebration to take place, the matter should be referred to the Pontifical Commission "Ecclesia Dei".

Art. 8. A bishop who, desirous of satisfying such requests, but who for various reasons is unable to do so, may refer the problem to the Commission "Ecclesia Dei" to obtain counsel and assistance.

The information and full letter:
http://www.ewtn.com/library/papaldoc/b16Summo...

I had sent the letter along with others but no reply was given.
I tread lightly because I don't know what repercussions would be visited on Fr Mason. I would rather suffer greatly, than to cause any harm or further attacks to him by Msgr or the Bishop. I would suffer greatly if anything that I did would cause any harm to him.
Better for me to take the bullet, than any harm should come to even one hair on his head.
Dominus Vobiscum

P.S. St Mathews in Dix Hills has the Latin Mass at 9AM every Sunday in the Chapel. The Ex-Pastor of St. James Seaford was transferred there and Says the Latin Mass as it was told to me.

Location hidden

#8695 Dec 26, 2012
Frank wrote:
Hope all had a good Christmas? The slaughter at sandy hook made it a very sad and
hurtful christmas for all. An indictment on the ever cheapening respect for life. I he all the so called Catholics who support abortion realize the only difference from the killings in conn and the slaughter of the per born is age,
I'm asking all to continue to pray every day for the families and friends of the victims
This individual was beyond sick. He was pure evil. And yes, the culture has contributed to these all too often murders. The omitting of God in our culture is a contributing factor that needs to be addressed by our society and clergy
Frank
Frank, My sister-in-law told us that she went to get a copy of the bulletin from her parish. She lives in Enfield CT.
When she went to the vestibule to ask the priest for the Bulletin, he handed her an envelope and she left assuming that it contained the Bulletin. When she arrived at her home, and she was inside, she opened up the envelope. To her surprise, there was a letter explaining how she was to use the square host enclosed in another small envelope. There was a prayer to be said over the Christmas dinner, then she was to give some of his square host out to everyone. Sound crazy? This parish(a catholic parish) also has open confessions at mass, then everyone in the church receives the host. I questioned her was she sure it was a Catholic church? Yes,
she replied it always has been. This is why I hate the Vatican Council II, and the mis-interpretations that have ensued.
The parishes are diminishing rapidly, and VCII only made matters worse, as there is no longer the unity and firm doctrine we have had for over 2000 years. They believed that by becoming like the Protestants they would bring back the Catholic worshipers? No!
What they have done is to destroy the Catholic church, driven away in droves, worshiping Catholics, Confused Luke-warm Catholics, are keeping away non practicing catholic.
I was taught a long time ago, "If it is not broken, DO NOT FIX IT" VCII has opened the door to mass Apostasy to the point that the Catholic parishioners are fighting against each other, like children, who want to appease their bodies, rather than GOD.
I fear that if we are not in Revelations yet, we will soon be there. Jesus said "no one knows the times of these things but the Father" How long it will take, no one knows, but from what I have observed, we are rapidly heading in that direction.
Keep praying for our Church, that the Vatican will realize what is taking place, and will revert to the teaching as handed down to us by St Peter our first Pope.
Dominus Vobiscum
WestHempsteadGal

Bay Shore, NY

#8697 Dec 27, 2012
Toni Pom Pom was saddened to learn that Anthony the EM has resumed his cursing rages again on these pages. She then asked all of her Facebook friends to copy the Anthony R. the EM Prayer Page that she created and link, and put it on their own Facebook page. This will really increase the number of people praying for him. Toni Pom Pom, good soul that she is, says she will not be deterred and knows that Anthony the EM needs our prayers more than ever now.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8698 Dec 27, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank, My sister-in-law told us that she went to get a copy of the bulletin from her parish. She lives in Enfield CT.
When she went to the vestibule to ask the priest for the Bulletin, he handed her an envelope and she left assuming that it contained the Bulletin. When she arrived at her home, and she was inside, she opened up the envelope. To her surprise, there was a letter explaining how she was to use the square host enclosed in another small envelope. There was a prayer to be said over the Christmas dinner, then she was to give some of his square host out to everyone. Sound crazy? This parish(a catholic parish) also has open confessions at mass, then everyone in the church receives the host. I questioned her was she sure it was a Catholic church? Yes,
she replied it always has been. This is why I hate the Vatican Council II, and the mis-interpretations that have ensued.
The parishes are diminishing rapidly, and VCII only made matters worse, as there is no longer the unity and firm doctrine we have had for over 2000 years. They believed that by becoming like the Protestants they would bring back the Catholic worshipers? No!
What they have done is to destroy the Catholic church, driven away in droves, worshiping Catholics, Confused Luke-warm Catholics, are keeping away non practicing catholic.
I was taught a long time ago, "If it is not broken, DO NOT FIX IT" VCII has opened the door to mass Apostasy to the point that the Catholic parishioners are fighting against each other, like children, who want to appease their bodies, rather than GOD.
I fear that if we are not in Revelations yet, we will soon be there. Jesus said "no one knows the times of these things but the Father" How long it will take, no one knows, but from what I have observed, we are rapidly heading in that direction.
Keep praying for our Church, that the Vatican will realize what is taking place, and will revert to the teaching as handed down to us by St Peter our first Pope.
Dominus Vobiscum
this story is truly frightening!! What the hell is going on ?? What-- has the body and blood of our lord become a "party favor..??"

Do the EM's give out communion to toddlers too?? Sounds like a "sister Parrish" to OLL
This is outrageous.
Frank

White Plains, NY

#8699 Dec 27, 2012
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
Toni Pom Pom was saddened to learn that Anthony the EM has resumed his cursing rages again on these pages. She then asked all of her Facebook friends to copy the Anthony R. the EM Prayer Page that she created and link, and put it on their own Facebook page. This will really increase the number of people praying for him. Toni Pom Pom, good soul that she is, says she will not be deterred and knows that Anthony the EM needs our prayers more than ever now.
she is a wonderful lady WHG
Her faith and prayer life is truly something I aspire to. God bless her for taking such an interest in Anthony R. And praying for his conversion.
GodBless

Farmingdale, NY

#8700 Dec 28, 2012
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Pope in his letter:
Apostolic Letter "Summorum Pontificum" issued Motu Proprio
Benedict XVI
On Saturday 7 July 2007 Pope Benedict XVI issued an Apostolic Letter on the celebration of the Roman Rite according to the Missal of 1962. The following text is the unofficial Vatican Information Service translation of the official Latin text.
Art. 5. 1 In parishes, where there is a stable group of faithful who adhere to the earlier liturgical tradition, the pastor should willingly accept their requests to celebrate the Mass according to the rite of the Roman Missal published in 1962, and ensure that the welfare of these faithful harmonises with the ordinary pastoral care of the parish, under the guidance of the bishop in accordance with canon 392, avoiding discord and favouring the unity of the whole Church.
2 Celebration in accordance with the Missal of Bl. John XXIII may take place on working days; while on Sundays and feast days one such celebration may also be held.
3 For faithful and priests who request it, the pastor should also allow celebrations in this extraordinary form for special circumstances such as marriages, funerals or occasional celebrations, e.g. pilgrimages.
4 Priests who use the Missal of Bl. John XXIII must be qualified to do so and not juridically impeded.
5 In churches that are not parish or conventual churches, it is the duty of the Rector of the church to grant the above permission.
Art. 6. In Masses celebrated in the presence of the people in accordance with the Missal of Bl. John XXIII, the readings may be given in the vernacular, using editions recognised by the Apostolic See.
Art. 7. If a group of lay faithful, as mentioned in art. 5 1, has not obtained satisfaction to their requests from the pastor, they should inform the diocesan bishop. The bishop is strongly requested to satisfy their wishes. If he cannot arrange for such celebration to take place, the matter should be referred to the Pontifical Commission "Ecclesia Dei".
Art. 8. A bishop who, desirous of satisfying such requests, but who for various reasons is unable to do so, may refer the problem to the Commission "Ecclesia Dei" to obtain counsel and assistance.
The information and full letter:
http://www.ewtn.com/library/papaldoc/b16Summo...
I had sent the letter along with others but no reply was given.
I tread lightly because I don't know what repercussions would be visited on Fr Mason. I would rather suffer greatly, than to cause any harm or further attacks to him by Msgr or the Bishop. I would suffer greatly if anything that I did would cause any harm to him.
Better for me to take the bullet, than any harm should come to even one hair on his head.
Dominus Vobiscum
P.S. St Mathews in Dix Hills has the Latin Mass at 9AM every Sunday in the Chapel. The Ex-Pastor of St. James Seaford was transferred there and Says the Latin Mass as it was told to me.
Thank you for the info. It's a shame that there would be "repercussions" to anyone especially Fr. Mason for trying to spread the mass which seems to have had such a great impact in the lives of the saints and Catholic history.

Location hidden

#8701 Dec 28, 2012
GodBless wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for the info. It's a shame that there would be "repercussions" to anyone especially Fr. Mason for trying to spread the mass which seems to have had such a great impact in the lives of the saints and Catholic history.
He has taken much flack from many within the diocese including from Bishop McGann (who hid the pedophile priests) and thanks to many who had interceded, including writing letters to the Vatican, was he allowed to continue at OLLMP. Had he played ball with the RVCD he probably would have been a Bishop. But he is dedicated to trying to lead all souls to heaven, and has spent his lifetime doing just that. I had told him last week that we are his children in the spirit. "GodBless" I pray for him every night, and ask our Lord to keep him with us for a very long time, and hope everyone that posts here does the same. Many that are lukewarm catholics are frightened to go to confession with him. Why? I have no idea, other than they feel he may see through their lukewarm masks.
His confession lines are longer than any other priest. I have gone there at 3:30pm on Saturday and after waiting, wasn't able to get in. Why? Because he takes an interest in everyone that he speaks to, just as a blood father would do with their child. I have found him to be one of the easiest to speak to, if you are honest and truly penitent of your sins, there is no shame in confessing them. Fr Mason does not look down on you, but will guide you on how to avoid sinning again. and it is the only way to clean your soul. Many that I know of keep putting off confession, and it only makes it harder to get back to confession as the dirt on our souls has piled up. Fr Mason would say "You wouldn't only dust off your furniture every six months would you?" No, it would be harder to clean and take much more time. Thank you for your posts "GodBless", I feel that we are kindred spirits, and your posts uplift me.
Dominus Vobiscum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do anybody know the fortunato's (Mar '09) Apr 21 Jackass 48
Sammy's Inferno, Gardiner's Ave. off Hempstead ... (Sep '11) Apr 21 Elisabeth Vescovi 6
Drug Selling Mortorcycle rider(s) Apr 19 Kar-101 1
Missing montauk Apr 19 Jesssostac 2
News Smithtown parishioners planning protest of chur... (Aug '07) Apr 18 Under a Palm 1,821
Help find someone who can castrate me. (Oct '16) Apr 13 Jacker 3
News MS-13 Gang "Entrenched" On Long Island (Aug '07) Apr 13 LibHater 111

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages