Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive'

Full story: Newsday

For 32 years, the Rev. Robert E. Mason celebrated a children's Mass at Our Lady of Lourdes in Massapequa Park that attracted a loyal following among some families at the ultraconservative parish.
Comments
7,121 - 7,140 of 7,860 Comments Last updated 21 hrs ago
Voice of Reason

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8459
Oct 10, 2012
 
Frank , I watched the video of the radio show, and it is awesome
D. V.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8464
Oct 12, 2012
 
After last nights' ugly display by crazy uncle joe Biden-it seems more and more the man needs electric shock treatments. Between the obfuscation of the debacle in Libya and his stunning outbursts about Ryan telling the old idiot that "cutting taxes raises income and creates jobs and that it has worked successfully for previous presidents"

What a utter fool he is

Get the straight jacket out. Joe is off the rails again!
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8465
Oct 13, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
After last nights' ugly display by crazy uncle joe Biden-it seems more and more the man needs electric shock treatments. Between the obfuscation of the debacle in Libya and his stunning outbursts about Ryan telling the old idiot that "cutting taxes raises income and creates jobs and that it has worked successfully for previous presidents"
What a utter fool he is
Get the straight jacket out. Joe is off the rails again!
As usual, the puppet does what he was told to do, whether or not he can do it successfully or not. It is panic time for the Democ-rats
they have so many dirty tricks they have pulled such as receiving donations from china via an American who is in bed with Obama, with no verification required, that they had done for the last election and were caught and only fined for that, meanwhile they had Millions to use. I can not see how this utter fool in the White house can succeed. If he does, he will steal the election, or create a chaos inorder to call for Martial law, and set the election aside. He is running to his mentor in Chicago, because he has no where elso to turn. WHAT A JERK!
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8467
Oct 14, 2012
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, the puppet does what he was told to do, whether or not he can do it successfully or not. It is panic time for the Democ-rats
they have so many dirty tricks they have pulled such as receiving donations from china via an American who is in bed with Obama, with no verification required, that they had done for the last election and were caught and only fined for that, meanwhile they had Millions to use. I can not see how this utter fool in the White house can succeed. If he does, he will steal the election, or create a chaos inorder to call for Martial law, and set the election aside. He is running to his mentor in Chicago, because he has no where elso to turn. WHAT A JERK!
could not agree more. BTW talked to more than a few democrats who will NOT vote for the Chicago mobster this time around,

Ps. No Anthony?? Maybe the experience of his son's wedding changed his suffering soul

Let's hope!
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8468
Oct 14, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>could not agree more. BTW talked to more than a few democrats who will NOT vote for the Chicago mobster this time around,
Ps. No Anthony?? Maybe the experience of his son's wedding changed his suffering soul
Let's hope!
He was not scheduled to be the EU for this weekend. Just watched Fox news, Romney ahead 49% to 47%. I am praying for our Lord to save the USA by removing the Socialistic influence that our Country has been
dominated with for the last 4 years.
Dominus Vobiscum
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8471
Oct 14, 2012
 
Bruser wrote:
Folks, I found a solution for "Itchy Watch":
In "welcome" to new Catholic archbishop, Episcopal leader calls Catholic teaching on marriage 'oppression'
CWN - October 03, 2012
On the eve of Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone’s installation in San Francisco, the Episcopal Church’s bishop of California has written a letter to his faithful attacking the stand of the Catholic Church on marriage and inviting disaffected Catholics to join the Episcopal Church.
“Bishop Cordileone was an active supporter of Proposition 8, which I and the other Episcopal bishops throughout California opposed,” writes the Episcopal Church Bishop Marc Andrus.
“We make no peace with oppression,” he added.“The recognition of the dignity and rights, within civil society and the Church of lesbian, bisexual, gay and transgendered people, and of women are as core to our proclamation of the Gospel as our solidarity with the poor, with victims of violence and political oppression, and with the Earth.”
Archbishop Cordileone is chairman of the Subcommittee on the Promotion and Defense of Marriage of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
“Some Catholics may find themselves less at home with Salvatore Cordileone’s installation and they may come to The Episcopal Church,” Bishop Andrus continued.“We should welcome them as our sisters and brothers. Even as we welcome those who may join us and look for ways to work with our Roman Catholic siblings in the faith, we will not be silenced in our proclamation of God’s inclusion.”
There you go Anthony, and open invitation by the Episcopal Church Bishop. You will be right at home and I am sure you will find many in the Episcopal Church for your to follow around like the "lap-dog"
you are, and obsess over their leaders, who will cheer Obamaism(socialism), same sex marriage, abortion, homosexual acts....etc.
Take your Catholic Apostasy with you, I can just see Msgr crying over your leaving, as he gets one of the ushers to take your place! See Anthony, GOD has answered your prayers. I had hoped that you would be transformed into a true faithful catholic,but instead you were transformed into an "Episcopal" as their leaders echo your beliefs.
Dominus Vobiscum
P.S. The Arch Bishop Cordileone is very Conservative, so stay away from San Francisco, unless you are going to become an Episcopalian, then you will be at home with Episcopalian Bishop
Marc Andrus.
Extreme mental masturbation, Itchy! Congratulations, you've hit the mother lode! Hope you enjoyed it!
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8472
Oct 14, 2012
 
Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
We've seen, and continue to see Anthony's inappropriate and bizarre behavior in regard to his "Monsignor Crush" and we certainly hear all about it! Lol..and then there's his anti Catholic Church rants and posts and his vile, vulgar language on these posts, and yet he still goes up there as an EM. Because he can't stand the Catholic Church except for when it suits him, i.e. being on the altar next to his buddy and crush Msgr. Jim! Yes we need more Catholic Men like Anthony the EM! Can't wait for the Masquerade Ball. He'll want to be sitting on Msgr.'s lap!!(poor guy, Msgr. that is!)
And you're still an a***ole, Lou.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8473
Oct 14, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>well said Bruser. It's just that WHG is correct in,pointing out that all the rage of Anthony started with his silly rebukes to the Pastors real age. I for one, will take your sage advice and ignore Anthony and not respond to his tirades However, if he continues to curse, especially when responding to the ladies, I will call him out on that behavior. I know he is to be pitied, but the vulgarity must stop.
It only demeans him and he must be challenged and embarrassed in this forum when he resorts to this.
It is strange coming from a man with a wonderful faithful wife and two lovely daughters.
What, no excuses this week about you not having the balls to talk to Anthony in person? Nothing changes, Frankie. You're still an a***ole.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8474
Oct 14, 2012
 
Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand fully Frank, but as for me, it will lead to me attacking him in a manor I do not wish to revisit. Growing up as a boxer, I learned not to give up until someone was "out cold", I guess that is still deep inside me, and I do not want to bring it to the surface. I will instead handle it as I must to contain the "Boxer", but at my age the only boxing I would do is with "Kid Grapefruit"...lol.
Confused again about who you are, Itchy? Another identity crisis? Or just one more name to add to the half-dozen or so that you've posted under? You're pathetic!
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8475
Oct 14, 2012
 
Some food for thought for the members of the Itchy Circle Jerk:

What is CALGM?

Who we are:
The Catholic Association for Lesbian and Gay Ministry (CALGM) is an association of diocesan, parish and campus-based ministries and those involved in these ministries. CALGM reflects the Catholic Church's commitment to pastoral concern and support for lesbian and gay Catholics, their parents, families and friends. These ministries, under the leadership of bishops, pastors and other pastoral leaders, seek to apply Church teachings regarding the successful integration of sexuality and spirituality and the recognition of the dignity, respect and inclusion of gay and lesbian persons in the life and mission of the Church. As a pastoral association, CALGM focuses on connecting people with local parishes and faith communities where they can better learn about Church teaching under the immediate guidance of pastors and other trained Church leaders.

Formation
The National Association of Catholic Diocesan Lesbian and Gay Ministries (NACDLGM) was formed in 1994. At our annual membership meeting in Long Beach in 2008, our name was changed to the Catholic Association for Lesbian and Gay Ministry. The new name reflects the growing involvement of members outside the United States, and also the reality that diocesan ministries are less common than parish or local ministries.

Goals
• Fosters ministry with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and transsexual Catholics, their families and friends
• Serves as a network of communication regarding Catholic LGBT ministry
• Provides educational resources and conscience-formation materials
• Provides models of ministry and training
• Encourages the participation of lesbian and gay Catholics within the Church
• Communicates with other Catholic organizations, especially the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB)

Membership
CALGM includes people involved in gay, lesbian, and bi-sexual ministries, ministries to their spouses, parents, and families, and ministries to transgender and transsexual persons. The organization also includes those who support these ministries in other ways.
The Association recognizes that each ministry is a unique response to particular needs. Therefore these ministries take many different forms. They can be diocesan, parish-based or campus-based. They can reach out to gay and lesbian Catholics, or work primarily with their parents or spouses. Some ministries focus on educating the wider Catholic community about relevant issues. All these ministries share in common a desire to welcome GLBT Catholics into the Church and to support their families and friends.
Itchy Watch

Massapequa Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8476
Oct 14, 2012
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not scheduled to be the EU for this weekend. Just watched Fox news, Romney ahead 49% to 47%. I am praying for our Lord to save the USA by removing the Socialistic influence that our Country has been
dominated with for the last 4 years.
Dominus Vobiscum
Looks like you and Frankie aren't content to just jerk each other off in this forum, now you're both stalking Anthony. Can't wait for the day that he decides to take legal action against you a***oles. You'll find me front row, center for that circus.

And still mixing religion and politics, Itchy? Very troubling. Guess it hasn't dawned on you yet that if Romney/Ryan win then you can kiss your social security and medicare goodbye. You really should take your head out of your ass sometime.
WestHempsteadGal

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8477
Oct 14, 2012
 
If Anthony the EM belongs to the Catholic Association of Lesbian and Gay Ministry, as he apparently does. why isn't he joyful then? Why still the rage, and profanity, when he's found a place where he is accepted? It obviously makes sense in light of his obsession with Msgr. Jim, that he is a member of CALGM. But Msgr. Jim is a Catholic priest. And is interested in Anthony only as a supporting (as in financially) and useful (as in what tasks can he do for him) parishioner/fan.
WestHempsteadGal

Garden City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8478
Oct 14, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>could not agree more. BTW talked to more than a few democrats who will NOT vote for the Chicago mobster this time around,
Ps. No Anthony?? Maybe the experience of his son's wedding changed his suffering soul
Let's hope!
Frank,
I guess his son's wedding last week did little to change Anthony's heart and eliminate his tremendous anger and rage. You have to feel badly for his wife.
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8479
Oct 15, 2012
 
WestHempsteadGal wrote:
If Anthony the EM belongs to the Catholic Association of Lesbian and Gay Ministry, as he apparently does. why isn't he joyful then? Why still the rage, and profanity, when he's found a place where he is accepted? It obviously makes sense in light of his obsession with Msgr. Jim, that he is a member of CALGM. But Msgr. Jim is a Catholic priest. And is interested in Anthony only as a supporting (as in financially) and useful (as in what tasks can he do for him) parishioner/fan.
I guess when you spend a lifetime living a lie, the frustration of trying to live a double life manifests itself in rage, ignorance and stalking

After reading his support for CALGM it's clear Anthony has a desperate need to finally reveal his true proclivities. Anthony, the pastor will not leave the priesthood for you!
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8480
Oct 15, 2012
 
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
What, no excuses this week about you not having the balls to talk to Anthony in person? Nothing changes, Frankie. You're still an a***ole.
.
Nice try, but you were scheduled out this week

Were you preparing your costume for the masquerade ball?
Frank

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8481
Oct 15, 2012
 
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
He was not scheduled to be the EU for this weekend. Just watched Fox news, Romney ahead 49% to 47%. I am praying for our Lord to save the USA by removing the Socialistic influence that our Country has been
dominated with for the last 4 years.
Dominus Vobiscum
great news. The Libya debacle is only getting worse. How any American can vote for this band of idiots and liars is frightening. The amount of denial from the likes of Anthony and his merry band of liberals is incredible. DUMB AND DUMBER
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8483
Oct 15, 2012
 
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you and Frankie aren't content to just jerk each other off in this forum, now you're both stalking Anthony. Can't wait for the day that he decides to take legal action against you a***oles. You'll find me front row, center for that circus.
And still mixing religion and politics, Itchy? Very troubling. Guess it hasn't dawned on you yet that if Romney/Ryan win then you can kiss your social security and medicare goodbye. You really should take your head out of your ass sometime.
Frank, Obama has already admitted that he has to remove 250 billion dollars from Medicare, to pay for the 56 million illegals that he is going to add on to Medicare. And how about the "Death Panel" that is written into the Medicare portion. I and other seniors must meet with a committee who will "tell us" what medication and treatments the government will cover. England has already admitted through the UK NHS, that they had "Euthanized 130 thousand seniors last year". I had posted that along with the website of NHS/UK.Com. My father never would have lived to be 94 years old if Obama-care was fully implemented. Which is why Nancy Pewlousy and Dingy Harry Reid rushed the bill through without even the Democ-rats getting a chance to read it, as Nancy Pewlousy said,
"You have to pass it , to know what is in it" Like saying, "Do you want to buy a beautiful Angora Cat? You have to buy it first before you can see it as it is in a cage, and the cage it covered"
And when you get the money, and hand over the covered cage, and take off around the corner, and the person that bought what was in the cage uncovers the cage, and finds a Hamster instead of the beautiful cat, who is the Jerk??? Just like the Terrorist attack at Benghazi, was a "protest to the movie that mocked Mohamed".
The jerky Vice President, tried to say that the White House didn't know that it was a Terrorist attack, and after the debate, the White House spokesman says, "That is Joe Biden's opinion, not the White House's statement". Ha Ha Ha Ha, the White House full of fools, enhanced by fools, and lead by an Idiot that had to hide his school records, and phony up his birth certificate.
OK Frank I have had my fun for the day, Anthony is not only wrong about being a Catholic, he is also wrong about Politics.
Dominus Vobiscum
Lou Gia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8484
Oct 15, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I guess when you spend a lifetime living a lie, the frustration of trying to live a double life manifests itself in rage, ignorance and stalking
After reading his support for CALGM it's clear Anthony has a desperate need to finally reveal his true proclivities. Anthony, the pastor will not leave the priesthood for you!
Why doesn't Anthony invite a representative from CALGM to speak at a Men's Club meeting?? That would be a perfect way for him to promote his organization and to tell his story, and how hard it is to live a double life and not be who you really are. I'm sure the other members of the Men's Club would love this. But Anthony, aside from your stalking, calling and texting Msgr. Jim, the occassional "job" you may do for him, and dinner once in awhile, that's about it..buddy, as Frank said, he's not leaving the priesthood for you no matter how many jobs you do for him. Or Anthony why don't you bring some CALGM literature with you and stand in the vestibule, in your white robe of course, and hand out the gay literature to parishioners as they leave Mass, you know to make them aware, of CALGM, and you. Your wife has to be one strong lady.
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8486
Oct 15, 2012
 
Frank, Lou, WHG, Toni,.....etc
Watch this video, with proof of lying by the White House Spokesman:

"We Demand Full Accountability On Obama's Libya Cover-Up"

Michelle Malkin: "Den of Lying Liars and Crap Weasels."
It didn't take long for the American people to figure out that the deadly September 11 attack on our consulate in Libya was a blatant terrorist act. Yet despite mounting evidence - including reports that the U.S. State Department had prior knowledge of a coordinated attack by Muslim militants, and our Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has called it a terror act, our president still has not publicly acknowledged the truth that everyone else already knows.

By refusing to publicly acknowledge this deadly act as terrorism, is Obama engaged in some kind of cover-up? Is he attempting to mislead the American people in order to gain favor in the Muslim world? What is he trying to hide?

The American people have questions and are demanding answers! Watch the Liars from the White House Spokesman:

http://youtu.be/Q72Kt1VLWUo

(Don't let "Itchy WAtch" see this he may decide to become a Catholic!!!!)
On the Job

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8488
Oct 15, 2012
 
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> I guess when you spend a lifetime living a lie, the frustration of trying to live a double life manifests itself in rage, ignorance and stalking
After reading his support for CALGM it's clear Anthony has a desperate need to finally reveal his true proclivities. Anthony, the pastor will not leave the priesthood for you!
Why has Anthony the EM decided to come out now?(Not that there's anything wrong with that! Lol). And he's definitely a member of this CALGM Gay Catholic Group he's promoting?
Frank and Lou hope to see you at the Masquerade Ball

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••