“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7281 Jul 28, 2014
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not your opinion, it is someone else's opinion. You folks are only capable of regurgitating what other people tell you to think.
You have it all wrong. WE "folks' are capable of forming like opinions and at the same time
INDIVIDUAL ones and that will be the key to our success.
Simple as that. The safe act btw sucks.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7282 Jul 28, 2014
Ren too dam hi wrote:
Anybody -ANYBODY- but Coumo
Or Obama for that matter.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7283 Jul 28, 2014
Fox News Zombie wrote:
<quoted text> We are sadly a minority. I think non-US citizens also have opinions.
Those who agree with me are not a minority so I beg to differ.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7284 Jul 28, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Many millions don't.
I agree many millions don't agree with me but many more millions of American citizens do agree with me and that is a cold hard fact.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#7285 Jul 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Those who agree with me are not a minority so I beg to differ.
Yes, you are.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166763/record-high...
Honest Abe

Albany, NY

#7286 Jul 28, 2014
Carl P. Paladino

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7287 Jul 28, 2014
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
You are wrong....I would be a minority if I didn't identify myself as an independent acording to Gallup.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#7288 Jul 28, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are wrong....I would be a minority if I didn't identify myself as an independent acording to Gallup.
You are not an independent if you rely on others to tell you what to think, and copy and paste other people's writings without giving them credit.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7289 Jul 28, 2014
Redumblican Teabagger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not an independent if you rely on others to tell you what to think, and copy and paste other people's writings without giving them credit.
Whose writings? What makes you so sure they are not mine?
land of the slaves

Mastic, NY

#7290 Jul 28, 2014
?
JEWISH VOICE

Petersburg, VA

#7291 Aug 9, 2014
Vote for Michael Savage
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7292 Aug 9, 2014
JEWISH VOICE wrote:
Vote for Michael Savage
Good choice!
Did you see this article on his web page?
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/08... #!

I think it is funny when the Democrats are crying dirty pool!
They don't like it when someone other than them are playing politics.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7293 Aug 10, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Good choice!
Did you see this article on his web page?
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2014/08... #!
I think it is funny when the Democrats are crying dirty pool!
They don't like it when someone other than them are playing politics.
Agree, I think it is funny too.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#7294 Aug 10, 2014
Michael Savage?

You mean Michael Alan Weiner.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#7296 Aug 10, 2014
kill a liberal wrote:
Coumo is a waste, every democrat ( demoncrap) from the senate to the DAs office suck. I'm believing that NYers have grown incredibly stupid to keep electing these communist basards into office
You live in Maryland and have the spelling ability of an mentally deficient 8 year old.

Why would you expect anyone to take your post seriously?
Rev Right

Anchorage, AK

#7298 Aug 11, 2014
anybody but that douchebag named andy
Rev Right

Anchorage, AK

#7299 Aug 11, 2014


Remember you will not feel any of this until you file your 2014 tax return(s); NEXT YEAR!

Here is what happened on January 1st 2014:

Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%

Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%

Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28%

Dividends tax went from 15% to 39.6%

Estate tax went from 0% to 55%

Remember this fact: if you have money, the democrats want it.
These taxes were all passed only with democrat votes, no republicans
voted to do these taxes.

These taxes were all passed under the affordable care act,
otherwise known as Obama care. If you have sitting Democratic
Representatives or Senators in your state who are running for
election this year, here is your chance to get rid of the bums.
Redumblican Teabagger

Binghamton, NY

#7300 Aug 11, 2014
Rev Right wrote:
Remember you will not feel any of this until you file your 2014 tax return(s); NEXT YEAR!
Here is what happened on January 1st 2014:
Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28%
Dividends tax went from 15% to 39.6%
Estate tax went from 0% to 55%
Remember this fact: if you have money, the democrats want it.
These taxes were all passed only with democrat votes, no republicans
voted to do these taxes.
These taxes were all passed under the affordable care act,
otherwise known as Obama care. If you have sitting Democratic
Representatives or Senators in your state who are running for
election this year, here is your chance to get rid of the bums.
Silly Foxbot, cutting and pasting erroneous e-mails.

http://www.factcheck.org/2014/04/false-tax-cl...

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#7301 Aug 11, 2014
Redumblican and Teabagger don't need to exaggerate to win senate. Not with the help Obuma is providing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7302 Aug 11, 2014
Rev Right wrote:
Remember you will not feel any of this until you file your 2014 tax return(s); NEXT YEAR!
Here is what happened on January 1st 2014:
Top Income tax bracket went from 35% to 39.6%
Top Income payroll tax went from 37.4% to 52.2%
Capital Gains tax went from 15% to 28%
Dividends tax went from 15% to 39.6%
Estate tax went from 0% to 55%
Remember this fact: if you have money, the democrats want it.
These taxes were all passed only with democrat votes, no republicans
voted to do these taxes.
These taxes were all passed under the affordable care act,
otherwise known as Obama care. If you have sitting Democratic
Representatives or Senators in your state who are running for
election this year, here is your chance to get rid of the bums.
Even though I believe obamacare sucks just like Obama himself, what you are saying here is just not true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got kicked from the college need money, selling... 8 min fred666 3
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) 1 hr AllAboutTheBenjamins 10
Mosque at old Citibank location on Bedford?` 6 hr Frankie 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 7,934
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) Fri 31 years an RN 266
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) Thu Calvin James 72
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:05 am PST

ESPN 8:05AM
Vick: Florida St.'s Winston 'future of the NFL'
Bleacher Report12:16 PM
Vick: Jameis Is Future of the NFL
NFL 1:52 PM
Report: Julian Edelman to miss Pats vs. Jets tilt
ESPN 2:12 PM
Source: Pats' Edelman out with a concussion
Bleacher Report 5:15 PM
LeGarrette Blount Injury: Updates on Patriots RB's Shoulder and Return