Hey

Buffalo, NY

#7063 May 7, 2014
I support those who support medical marijuana in NY State. It would boost our economy especially for upstate NY farms and Buffalo's bio-botany industry.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7064 May 7, 2014
Anyone but that crook Cuomo!

Our state tax dollars as supposed to be used for local issues!
For things like: Police, Fire Fighting, Schools, Road & Bridge maintenance and other local maintenance issues.

But instead, our tax dollars are being sent to Albany, laundered and then used against the tax payers with his "regions of economic prosperity"

This is straight up U.N. Agenda 21 stuff!!!
So far, Cuomo has used our own tax dollars to disarm NYer's, sell our kids out with Common Core, force his eco-friendly/business hating, spying government agenda on all of us!

We need a leader, Republican or Democrat who is NOT A PROGRESSIVE!!!
Someone who belives in the constitution, reducing the size of government & using our tax dollars for what they were intended!
Someone strong enough to push back at the Federal government and remind them of the 10th Amendment!

I have been watching Rob Asterino, and he has been fighting the Feds with their resent land grab through HUD in westchester county... and he has been fighting the good fight!

Since: May 14

Ilion

#7066 May 8, 2014
Anyone who makes a statement to the effect that pro-life or pro-gun people are not welcome in NYS should not hold office in this state or any other, for that matter. Andy should join his dad
Theo

Fredonia, NY

#7067 May 8, 2014
Cuomo best choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, pal, but NYState is a Democrat stronghold not Republican.
Coumo would be the best choice for our governor. That Palidino is a joke. Do people really take him serious?
Well you must live in the communist part of the state!
I swear western NY should secede and let Manhattan and surrounds sink into the ocean.

Cuomo has destroyed jobs, stolen us blind and prevented us from defending our families when the hungry hoards come knocking...
CUOMO's GOTTA GO!!!
Theo

Fredonia, NY

#7068 May 8, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
Anyone but that crook Cuomo!
Our state tax dollars as supposed to be used for local issues!
For things like: Police, Fire Fighting, Schools, Road & Bridge maintenance and other local maintenance issues.
But instead, our tax dollars are being sent to Albany, laundered and then used against the tax payers with his "regions of economic prosperity"
This is straight up U.N. Agenda 21 stuff!!!
So far, Cuomo has used our own tax dollars to disarm NYer's, sell our kids out with Common Core, force his eco-friendly/business hating, spying government agenda on all of us!
We need a leader, Republican or Democrat who is NOT A PROGRESSIVE!!!
Someone who belives in the constitution, reducing the size of government & using our tax dollars for what they were intended!
Someone strong enough to push back at the Federal government and remind them of the 10th Amendment!
I have been watching Rob Asterino, and he has been fighting the Feds with their resent land grab through HUD in westchester county... and he has been fighting the good fight!
YES YES YES !!! Someone gets it!!! It bears repeating - hence the quote!!!
The Billion for Buffalo and zones for the SUNY campuses is a gift to cronies.
Not one REAL job is created when you set up the requirements that only those that rent from the University can get those loans and the money just enriches the buddies of the University Board and Administration.
They have an incubator - and what has it done??? Built empty buildings for fat cats. See that giant CITY they are building in Fredonia??? That moves ALL the students out of town and makes it so the landlords downtown have to sell or go broke. The University is sucking up all the money in this area and giving out patronage positions - not jobs for the poor graduates that owe them for the education in communism they got. Who will be left to pay the taxes???
okay

Ticonderoga, NY

#7071 May 12, 2014
voter wrote:
He's the only one who makes sense
???

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7072 May 13, 2014
TIMBo wrote:
Noisy scrote
Fredonia, NY
=Dumb@ss
Sock puppet bf6565
Citizen

Fayetteville, NY

#7073 May 13, 2014
I'll voteI for "The Rent is Too Damn High" guy before I vote for Cuomo again.
Mr Ed

Albany, NY

#7074 May 13, 2014
Sample of why people think Ticonderoga people are nuts. They read such stupid posts as this and classify all of us as fools.
Rod

Buffalo, NY

#7076 May 14, 2014
Four years and still no change
Fact

Jamestown, NY

#7077 May 14, 2014
I was talking to a small company owner a few years ago about starting up a company in the states, he is from Alberta Canada, his financial advisor gave him 5 states that are business friendly and one that is not. I said would that one be New York, and he said yes it would. Financial advisor said stay away from New York because of high taxes, regulations that make it impossible to grow. He has since opened his offices in Cheyenne Wyoming, and is doing very well for himself and his company.
this just in

Fort Lee, NJ

#7078 May 14, 2014

“walk right in”

Since: Aug 11

wallins

#7079 May 14, 2014
pardon me

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7081 May 15, 2014
It's obama that's failing us.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#7082 May 15, 2014
Citizen wrote:
I'll voteI for "The Rent is Too Damn High" guy before I vote for Cuomo again.
"Again?"

one thing is for sure ... before cuomo, there was no common core, there was no Safe Act, and there were no "regions for economic prosperity"

last thing we should do is give this loser more time to screw things up even more.

I say, let's vote him out of office, and he will be forced to live under the laws he created!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#7083 May 16, 2014
Anyone but Cuomo in 2014, or any other sick liberal
jj jay

Indian Lake, NY

#7084 May 16, 2014
descisons decisins
Get it Straight

Keeseville, NY

#7085 May 21, 2014
NYS is in peril. If we don't get away from voting for the same fools that have destroyed this state..nothing changes. Look at track record of both candidates and be a smart voter. I truly believe that after Cuomo's win 4 years ago...people that work and try to provide for their families have felt the impact of Cuomo's NY. We need more working families to be voting. I just think it is sick that the easiest place to register to vote is in at the department of Social services....where all the welfare people go! Why do they not make these forms available in banks and places of employment? Must not be the kind of voters they want......it really disgusts me! Its plain as day! They want people to vote for those that will keep the tax dollars flowing to build the liberal base and agenda! It shows you just how BLUE this state really is! For every 1 hard working voter in this state there 4 unemployed welfare recipients. And on top of all that we have the Common Cores educational disaster and oh constitutional rights ripped out from under us, example the SafeAct!...
Good God NY wake up and vote for anyone but Cuomo!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7086 May 22, 2014
Bruser wrote:
Anyone but Cuomo in 2014, or any other sick liberal
NYC, and Long Island will vote for cuomo, and everyone who lives in the rest of the state, composing 99% of the states geography, will have to tolerate his liberal progressive agenda for another four years unless hillary takes him for VP. He was instrumental in the housing collapse during his reign as H,U,D secretary, laying the foundation for that collapse under the bj clinton administration, and now he will perform once again his aspirational agenda for his run to the white house at the expense of New Yorkers, just like that outstanding senator we had briefly, hillary douchebag clinton.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7087 May 22, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
NYC, and Long Island will vote for cuomo, and everyone who lives in the rest of the state, composing 99% of the states geography, will have to tolerate his liberal progressive agenda for another four years unless hillary takes him for VP. He was instrumental in the housing collapse during his reign as H,U,D secretary, laying the foundation for that collapse under the bj clinton administration, and now he will perform once again his aspirational agenda for his run to the white house at the expense of New Yorkers, just like that outstanding senator we had briefly, hillary douchebag clinton.
http://mentalunlockdown.com/wp-content/upload...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) 3 hr Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 5 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) 13 hr anthony 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 18 hr truth 759
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,293
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 21 hr xheraldina 1,652
Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Sat mdw 44
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info