Who do you support for Governor in New York in 2010?

Posted in the Melville Forum

Comments (Page 286)

Showing posts 5,701 - 5,720 of6,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Retard from Utica

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this an act of contrition?
Your mom committed acts pf prostitution.

I know,'Cuz I'm her pimp daddy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Retard from Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
Did anyone ever tell you , you are brilliant? Pathetic fool.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama is a man "afflicted with megalomania." A man "who is never wrong"... "who doesn't learn from his mistakes"..."who blames all his problems on those with whom he disagrees"...and "who is inept in the arts of governance."

That is what his "friends" say about him. I use the term friend loosely, because I believe he is incapable of such an emotional bond.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Retard from Utica wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a vile skunk, even for an obamaphile.
Interesting guy

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

obama vomit wrote:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin
George bush took away constitutional and liberty rights away in his 8 yrs of "presidency" yet that was OK. Why not bring this fact up? I see, we don't condemn our fellow whites instead blame Obama for everything wrong.
Flewtaishatoya

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>George bush took away constitutional and liberty rights away in his 8 yrs of "presidency" yet that was OK. Why not bring this fact up? I see, we don't condemn our fellow whites instead blame Obama for everything wrong.
Who you be blamin? Obama he be givin me everthin an you be gittin nuttin now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>George bush took away constitutional and liberty rights away in his 8 yrs of "presidency" yet that was OK. Why not bring this fact up? I see, we don't condemn our fellow whites instead blame Obama for everything wrong.
I understood the exigency of Bushs' actions after 9-11-01, but disagreed with them. Yielding the freedom of our constitutional rights is never in our best interests of that of the nation and never acceptable to me under any circumstance. The Constitution was written to protect our rights against tyranny, not to invoke it. Seven people, killed in Chicago this weekend, the police are not allowed to use the right to inquiry by order of the citys' "Great" mayor. All were illegal handguns, used by the spawn of a very violent urban culture, broken homes, and Godless schools whatever their span of attendance was.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
Obama is a man "afflicted with megalomania." A man "who is never wrong"... "who doesn't learn from his mistakes"..."who blames all his problems on those with whom he disagrees"...and "who is inept in the arts of governance."
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Name his mistakes please? Obama is not the person nor president that would be in connection with domestic terrorism however Bush remains without an impartial congressional hearing, under oath, that would finally clear his administration's name. Many lives were lost yet very powerful people became richer as if that event was pre-planned for that specific date. Hummm- Not Obama.
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood the exigency of Bushs' actions after 9-11-01, but disagreed with them. Yielding the freedom of our constitutional rights is never in our best interests of that of the nation and never acceptable to me under any circumstance. The Constitution was written to protect our rights against tyranny, not to invoke it. Seven people, killed in Chicago this weekend, the police are not allowed to use the right to inquiry by order of the citys' "Great" mayor. All were illegal handguns, used by the spawn of a very violent urban culture, broken homes, and Godless schools whatever their span of attendance was.
No person has the right to infringe upon the US Bill of Rights. Never. Yet under the Bush Administration it was. And this is OK. It was when America was "under attack". Years later that was ruled incorrect and illegal yet those policies remain today. In many Americans POV, you infringe on the Bill of Rights and you deserve to be arrested and convicted.
myers tub

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

gov cuomo lost the election when he passed these gun restrictions. they are unconstitional and illegal! he should be charged and tried for these crimes. as a matter of fact he should be fired immediately. good luck getting my ar and 30 round magazenines because i will never give them up no matter what! you will start another civil war. 1776 will comense again if you try to take are guns.
Retard from Utica

Corinth, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Damn. I wish I had a REAL computer instead of a toy.

I wish I had a computer like that guy over there in Gloversville does.

(oh, and I wish I wasn't so much a homo and lust for every man's man-butter)
Interesting guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

myers tub wrote:
gov cuomo lost the election when he passed these gun restrictions. they are unconstitional and illegal! he should be charged and tried for these crimes. as a matter of fact he should be fired immediately. good luck getting my ar and 30 round magazenines because i will never give them up no matter what! you will start another civil war. 1776 will comense again if you try to take are guns.
More Americans and NYS citizens in favor of gun right regulations than there are gun right nuts! This is fact. In fact, most of those proud Americans opposing gun rights voted for Obama and Cumo. Therefore, you are delusional if you think he will not be reelected as our governor. Racists, Pro Abortion, and Pro guns people feel they have some kind of majority in America. NOT ANY MORE! The presidency will be Democratic for years to come. Sure racists, pro abortion, and pro gun nuts will win local elections but not national or a majority of the US Senate.
President Cuomo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

myers tub wrote:
Cuomo will be president in 2016, hopefully you kill yourself when he wins.

Another civil war? Those dumb, racist hicks got destroyed the first time around. The south will fall again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>No person has the right to infringe upon the US Bill of Rights. Never. Yet under the Bush Administration it was. And this is OK. It was when America was "under attack". Years later that was ruled incorrect and illegal yet those policies remain today. In many Americans POV, you infringe on the Bill of Rights and you deserve to be arrested and convicted.
You obviously did not comprehend my post, what a schock!
You are an idealogue, contrarian to anyone of reason, besides being an abject moron, incapable of rational discussion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Retard from Utica wrote:
Damn. I wish I had a REAL computer instead of a toy.
I wish I had a computer like that guy over there in Gloversville does.
(oh, and I wish I wasn't so much a homo and lust for every man's man-butter)
Retard, your contrition is commendable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>More Americans and NYS citizens in favor of gun right regulations than there are gun right nuts! This is fact. In fact, most of those proud Americans opposing gun rights voted for Obama and Cumo. Therefore, you are delusional if you think he will not be reelected as our governor. Racists, Pro Abortion, and Pro guns people feel they have some kind of majority in America. NOT ANY MORE! The presidency will be Democratic for years to come. Sure racists, pro abortion, and pro gun nuts will win local elections but not national or a majority of the US Senate.
So opposition to obama and little andy is racism? If you had a brain, you would be dangerous, but, no worries.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

President Cuomo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuomo will be president in 2016, hopefully you kill yourself when he wins.
Another civil war? Those dumb, racist hicks got destroyed the first time around. The south will fall again.
It is my opinion that cuoma and obama are pathological liars, and you, you are just an ordinary idiot, a useful idiot necessary at election time to elect the worst politicains that democratic hollywood money can buy. How's you obama phone?
Teddy R

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Interesting guy wrote:
<quoted text>More Americans and NYS citizens in favor of gun right regulations than there are gun right nuts! This is fact.
This data:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

... says you're FOS.

Most Americans want the existing gun laws and regs we already have enforced, and do not want more BS gun laws and regs just so nimrods like Diane Feinstein can posture and grandstand.

Why are existing laws and regs not being adequately enforced?

Why, out of 77,000 attempts last year to make illegal firearms buys reported to authorities, only a handful of prosecutions were brought?

Well, one really cannot expect any better when corrupt and incompetent Washington pols like Obama and Holder are subverting the law with their criminal attempt to manufacture a narrative for an attack on the 2nd Amendment by aiding and abetting thousands of illegal firearms sales to Mexican criminals.

And then there is the perpetually stuck-on-stupid progressive left that's responsible for idiocies like this:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2013/0...

That's what my data says.

Where's your data backing up the BS claims you made?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,701 - 5,720 of6,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) 8 hr Kamala Martucci 111
Debate: Health Care - East Northport, NY (Nov '09) 17 hr Cpl Christopher Scherer 5
Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) 20 hr Billy Bong 60
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 21 hr Bruser 7,853
What Needs to Change in Lindenhurst (Jun '08) 22 hr BARBARA 244
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Fri positronium 6,324
Review: Smugglers Jacks (Oct '13) Fri Chris 2
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••