I stood on your mother

Corinth, NY

#6119 Jan 20, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
I stood on your mother.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6120 Jan 20, 2013
Who says I lies a lot?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6121 Jan 20, 2013
I stood on your mother wrote:
<quoted text>
I stood on your mother.
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6122 Jan 20, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
So, the racist comments on this page are supposed to help your argument?
You gun-nuts really should just stop speaking and writing. You're not an eloquent group, in fact, a lot of you are barely literate. You're like an eight year old who thinks a poop joke is funny; you amuse yourself but nobody else.
The arguments that you're using worked pre-Newtown...but that's all changed. I know that you're not very bright people, but you're going to have to learn to compromise. Newtown changed everything, and your little world will never be the same.
Public opinion now favors increased gun-control by a substantial margin, which means that most politicians favor it. Now, I know that you don't like the idea, but you're going to have to grow up, and give up some of your toys.
Don't worry, though, you can still drive your pickup through the mud or shoot defenseless animals to make you feel like a man.
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
Obskeptic

Warren, MI

#6124 Jan 20, 2013
obarna vomit wrote:
So, the racist comments on this page are supposed to help your argument?
You gun-nuts really should just stop speaking and writing. You're not an eloquent group, in fact, a lot of you are barely literate. You're like an eight year old who thinks a poop joke is funny; you amuse yourself but nobody else.
The arguments that you're using worked pre-Newtown...but that's all changed. I know that you're not very bright people, but you're going to have to learn to compromise. Newtown changed everything, and your little world will never be the same.
Public opinion now favors increased gun-control by a substantial margin, which means that most politicians favor it. Now, I know that you don't like the idea, but you're going to have to grow up, and give up some of your toys.
Don't worry, though, you can still drive your pickup through the mud or shoot defenseless animals to make you feel like a man.
Oh the declarations by you liberals of what we must all do when it is the constitution that we all swear to uphold and defend. The rule of law and the rights that are ours for purpose and reason. Those silly little rights like the freedom to speak that you feel you should decide what is allowable. Freedom can only exist in limited quantities to subjects that get it meted out by those who are superior to us old fashioned bumpkins by their own declaration. You are a fool, and that is putting it nicely. To trivialize and politicize the tragedy that occurred in that town is disgusting and pathetic, and you should be ashamed. Ashamed at your lack of class, ashamed of your unfettered arrogance, and the contempt you display towards those of us who enjoy our freedom and rights while respecting the law and our fellow citizen. I will accept your derogatory monikers confirming your petulant child like behavior as a badge of honor. Hate on!
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#6125 Jan 20, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the declarations by you liberals of what we must all do when it is the constitution that we all swear to uphold and defend. The rule of law and the rights that are ours for purpose and reason. Those silly little rights like the freedom to speak that you feel you should decide what is allowable. Freedom can only exist in limited quantities to subjects that get it meted out by those who are superior to us old fashioned bumpkins by their own declaration. You are a fool, and that is putting it nicely. To trivialize and politicize the tragedy that occurred in that town is disgusting and pathetic, and you should be ashamed. Ashamed a

t your lack of class, ashamed of your unfettered arrogance, and the contempt you display towards those of us who enjoy our freedom and rights while respecting the law and our fellow citizen. I will accept your derogatory monikers confirming your petulant child like behavior as a badge of honor. Hate on!
LMAO...WTF?

Had a little too much hooch, did we?
RedBone

Brooklyn, NY

#6126 Jan 20, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do.
Okay..what's untrue in my post?
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#6127 Jan 20, 2013
This a great idea:

You know, I've been thinking... we need to get more legal firearms in the hands of minorities.

Based upon the information that the gun advocates have provided us, we know that in neighborhoods where there are more legal guns, there are fewer gun deaths, right? I mean, that's what the NRA says. So arming minorities makes sense.

Now, minorities are the victims of more police-brutality than any other group, right? And gun advocates are always spouting off that the government(in this case the police and FBI)should fear its citizens, right. So let's start getting more assault weapons into the hands of minorities.

Problem solved.
really

Melrose, MA

#6128 Jan 20, 2013
Old news

Location hidden

#6130 Jan 20, 2013

Who's “Obamo-American”? Well,
you would think it's a hard one to tell,
but it's not.“Piece of s#@t”
would impeccably fit —
you can easily tell by the smell.

Location hidden

#6131 Jan 20, 2013
How desperate have we become
to accept leadership of O-Bum!
Of all things Kafkaesque,
this one feels most grotesque:
being led by the Communist scum!

Location hidden

#6132 Jan 20, 2013
Overdue for a change of regime,
we would like to reclaim self-esteem,
which was taken from us
by Barack the Bumass.
All we need is a vote and a dream...

Location hidden

#6133 Jan 20, 2013
If they saw how Bamster is awed,
and they knew the extent of this fraud,
Lenin would've gone wild,
Karl Marx would've smiled
(Friedrich Engels would simply applaud).
RibZilla

Albany, NY

#6134 Jan 20, 2013
I guess that when you're so sure that you have an election locked-up, and it turns out that you get your ass handed to you by a guy with a sub 50% approval-rating, you're bound to act out in one way or another.

But, it would seem that intelligent people would attempt to regroup, retool and revamp their message. An idiot would use his time to make up ditties about the guy who stuck it up their collective asses and broke it off.

Can you guess which you are?
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#6135 Jan 20, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
You plagiarized this from the following website:

http://www.obamafu.com/all.shtml

OMG..cCan't you EVER come up with anything original?
Ribzilla

Albany, NY

#6136 Jan 20, 2013
SirLiesAlot wrote:
LMAO!...You're just a sad little poser, fake, fraud and plagiarist.

Location hidden

#6137 Jan 20, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
You plagiarized this from the following website:
http://www.obamafu.com/all.shtml
OMG..cCan't you EVER come up with anything original?
I never lie.

Location hidden

#6138 Jan 20, 2013
Ribzilla wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!...You're just a sad little poser, fake, fraud and plagiarist.
Obviously you are referring to the man in the pictue

Location hidden

#6139 Jan 20, 2013
RibZilla wrote:
I guess that when you're so sure that you have an election locked-up, and it turns out that you get your ass handed to you by a guy with a sub 50% approval-rating, you're bound to act out in one way or another.
But, it would seem that intelligent people would attempt to regroup, retool and revamp their message. An idiot would use his time to make up ditties about the guy who stuck it up their collective asses and broke it off.
Can you guess which you are?
I just read what's on the telepromter

Location hidden

#6140 Jan 21, 2013
When it comes to pinning blame, pin the tail on the donkeys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 2 hr xheraldina 1,655
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 5 hr Sambee 2
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 8 hr Bruser 7,887
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) 16 hr Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 17 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
FCGOA Pres Guy James SELLS-OUT 188 Securitas Of... (Apr '11) Sun anthony 2
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sun truth 759
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info