|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Check yoself pantywaist, we don't want to hear how you got by in prison
Btw and something that caught my attention...

There is a user on this site that employs a number of user names including "Petrograde"... and I don't know if you realize it but - as odd as this may seem - he had a tendency to use the same exact sort of terms / phrases you've employed e.g. one being your "pantywaist" bit up there...

Now the reason I'm pointing this out to you is to let you know who you sound a lot like - because I doubt you would want to be mistaken for him... since previously on this board that person was soliciting funds / suggesting people donate money to give to the pedophile Sandusky... something / someone I know that no decent, moral or sane person would want to be associated with...

Again...

Just thought you should know... and have a pleasant evening !

:-)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw and something that caught my attention...
There is a user on this site that employs a number of user names including "Petrograde"... and I don't know if you realize it but - as odd as this may seem - he had a tendency to use the same exact sort of terms / phrases you've employed e.g. one being your "pantywaist" bit up there...
Now the reason I'm pointing this out to you is to let you know who you sound a lot like - because I doubt you would want to be mistaken for him... since previously on this board that person was soliciting funds / suggesting people donate money to give to the pedophile Sandusky... something / someone I know that no decent, moral or sane person would want to be associated with...
Again...
Just thought you should know... and have a pleasant evening !
It does not surprise me none, that a growing consensus of readers ans posters think that you are a pantywaist, if the glove fits, wear it gloved one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I've been telling "Michael from Pompano Beach FL" too...
I mean...
As far as I'm concerned he can fantasize all he wants that he is / was a female nurse in the Women's Corps that has a relationship with the President... but the thing is that he really doesn't need to share them with the world every hour on the hour...
Anyway and again - on the main points - we are in agreement in spirit concerning Mr ( or Mrs depending on his post ) Pompano Beach...
Youse the prison punk, punk!
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Youse the prison punk, punk!
Based on your obvious knowledge of prison and -um- prison relationships - I realize you've probably just been released from long term incarceration... and you are probably attempting to reintegrate into normal society... in this case by striking up conversations with people online...

But trust me when I tell you that your apparent interests really aren't of much interest to most of the other users on this site... and perhaps it would be best if you contacted Mrs. Pompano Beach up there or maybe the "Petrograde" troll id... because based on your posts - the three of you have a LOT in common...

Just a suggestion and good luck on your rehabilitation !
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I really need to ask... are you just insane or simply so mentally deficient that you don't realize you are the one that brought the following items and your fixation on them into this discussion:
- the President's "bottom" / "derriere" multiple times
- your fascination with your friend Kerri G's "equipment"
- your fantasies about having Geoff saying "hot things" to you
- your fantasies that other people are "jealous" of your alleged relationship with Geoff
- etc....
I mean...
I do agree your posts are laugh worthy just because of how insane you portray yourself to be... but now I am starting to worry that you are truly clinically deranged and that I'm actually laughing at a very sick person that is in dire need of professional intervention...
So could you clarify... thanks in advance !!!
Here's the clarification: No, you may not leave the house with your ratty old housedress on anymore; the neighbors are beginning to wonder about your heavy beard growth. And for heaven's sake, please remove the old Obama/Biden stickers from your backside!
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text> No, you may not leave the house with your ratty old housedress on anymore
I just thought I would share who you make me - and probably others - think of when you post your bizarre comments / commands to yourself...

http://youtu.be/-DIETlxquzY

Congrats if this was your intent... lol !!!
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Oh and just and idea...

If you aren't going to "leave the house with your ratty old housedress on anymore"... here is your self affirmation alter ego with a suggestion:

Have a lovely evening !

Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Oh darn it... re-pasted the first link...

Here is the proper one from your alter ego to help you overcome the fear of no longer wearing your ratty old dress around the neighborhood...

http://youtu.be/rpbpzif7jGk

Enjoy !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your obvious knowledge of prison and -um- prison relationships - I realize you've probably just been released from long term incarceration... and you are probably attempting to reintegrate into normal society... in this case by striking up conversations with people online...
But trust me when I tell you that your apparent interests really aren't of much interest to most of the other users on this site... and perhaps it would be best if you contacted Mrs. Pompano Beach up there or maybe the "Petrograde" troll id... because based on your posts - the three of you have a LOT in common...
Just a suggestion and good luck on your rehabilitation !
You more full of crap than a baby diaper
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You more full of crap than a baby diaper
Wrong person again...

The thing is that if you want to talk with the person that has said he enjoys watching people poop and smelling it and doing other things with it... that would be the our Kerri G troll i.e. that also runs the Petrograde id that I mentioned earlier...

Of course and as mentioned earlier...

It really would be more appropriate if you both have your conversation about your scat fixations and wearing panties and so forth - in private... as opposed to your current routine of posting it on a public forum for all to see...

Glad to be of help !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong person again...
The thing is that if you want to talk with the person that has said he enjoys watching people poop and smelling it and doing other things with it... that would be the our Kerri G troll i.e. that also runs the Petrograde id that I mentioned earlier...
Of course and as mentioned earlier...
It really would be more appropriate if you both have your conversation about your scat fixations and wearing panties and so forth - in private... as opposed to your current routine of posting it on a public forum for all to see...
Glad to be of help !
No mofo, I got the right pantywaist named Michael, FROM Bingalinga.
you just delusional, that's why you believe in obama utopian manure, and voted for that skinny assed punk
Michael

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
I just thought I would share who you make me - and probably others - think of when you post your bizarre comments / commands to yourself...
Congrats if this was your intent... lol !!!
Your mother called; she doesn't like you either. LOL
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No mofo, I got the right pantywaist named Michael, FROM Bingalinga.
you just delusional, that's why you believe in obama utopian manure, and voted for that skinny assed punk
You morons lost - get over it already. If you keep acting like children you will never win another election.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Geoff wrote:
<quoted text>
You morons lost - get over it already. If you keep acting like children you will never win another election.
For the first time in history, China and Japan are now planning to trade the Yuan and Yen without using U.S. dollars.

The International Monetary Fund is openly trying to replace the U.S. Dollar with Special Drawing Rights (SDR's) which are a hybrid of the U.S. Dollar, the Euro, the Yen and the British Pound... and if China gets their way, the Yuan.

China has already announced their plan to dump the dollar because they're worried about U.S. government spending and the Fed's excessive money printing.

To add insult to injury, China is quietly purchasing massive amounts of gold in a deliberate attack aimed directly at the dollar.

The obama chickens are coming home to roost, how do you like your 2% tax hike in social security, fools, brought to you by your lying skunk, obama.
Electra 225

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

a good video to watch especially the mindless Obama liberal voter http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8%2...
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Electra 225 wrote:
a good video to watch especially the mindless Obama liberal voter http://youtube.googleapis.com/v/F0sk4yGaEk8%2...
You've presented a video of a person that doesn't / didn't want people to vote for Obama who is clearly misinformed... that is to say that among other things - he falsely claims that the President hasn't spoken / met with the NAACP, CBC and so forth even though he and the VP have...

How curious...
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
China has already announced their plan to dump the dollar because they're worried about U.S. government spending and the Fed's excessive money printing.
You are correct...

The thing is though... this has been a threat from China since about 2006... and it was a combination of US / Chinese trade deficits during that era and the trillions in current and future debt from the Bush wars that kicked it off...

Before you decide to argue on these facts - here is one link of many that can be found from that time period discussing the same exact topic...

http://www.fundmasteryblog.com/2007/11/15/can...

Have a pleasant day !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
You've presented a video of a person that doesn't / didn't want people to vote for Obama who is clearly misinformed... that is to say that among other things - he falsely claims that the President hasn't spoken / met with the NAACP, CBC and so forth even though he and the VP have...
How curious...
obama hasn't addressed the NAACP since 2009, he sent Plugs last year to do his job, "Put Y'aall back in chains, dumb asses......

obama addressed CBC in 2011 and told the Bros and Sisses dat....

"I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. Weíve got work to do, CBC."

obama called them lazy ass negroes with slippers on, damn.....
and then the dummies voted anyway for his skinny stupid ass, cause they stupid.
Michael

Elmira, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
obama hasn't addressed the NAACP since 2009, he sent Plugs last year to do his job
So we are in agreement that the guy in the video posted by the other user was incorrect and that President Obama has in fact given speeches to the NAACP...

You also bring up another item worth highlighting...

VP Biden did in fact also give a speech to the NAACP... an old white guy speaking in front of a minority group... and you know what - he got booed - FOR ENDING HIS SPEECH...

That seems to kind of turn on it's head the other users premise that members of the NAACP disliked the current administration...:-)
"I expect all of you to march with me and press on. Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off. Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. Weíve got work to do, CBC."
Here are the paragraphs from the speech leading up to the quote you gave:

"Even when folks are hitting you over the head, you canít stop marching. Even when theyíre turning the hoses on you, you canít stop.(Applause.) Even when somebody fires you for speaking out, you canít stop.(Applause.) Even when it looks like thereís no way, you find a way -- you canít stop.(Applause.) Through the mud and the muck and the driving rain, we donít stop. Because we know the rightness of our cause -- widening the circle of opportunity, standing up for everybodyís opportunities, increasing each otherís prosperity. We know our cause is just. Itís a righteous cause.

So in the face of troopers and teargas, folks stood unafraid. Led somebody like John Lewis to wake up after getting beaten within an inch of his life on Sunday -- he wakes up on Monday: Weíre going to go march.(Applause.)

Dr. King once said:ďBefore we reach the majestic shores of the Promised Land, there is a frustrating and bewildering wilderness ahead. We must still face prodigious hilltops of opposition and gigantic mountains of resistance. But with patient and firm determination we will press on.Ē(Applause.)

So I donít know about you, CBC, but the future rewards those who press on.(Applause.) With patient and firm determination, I am going to press on for jobs.(Applause.) I'm going to press on for equality.(Applause.) I'm going to press on for the sake of our children.(Applause.) I'm going to press on for the sake of all those families who are struggling right now. I donít have time to feel sorry for myself. I donít have time to complain. I am going to press on.(Applause.)

I expect all of you to march with me and press on.(Applause.) Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off.(Applause.) Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. Weíve got work to do, CBC.(Applause.)"

And yes - the (Applause.) parts are where he was interrupted by the crowd cheering him on... so evidently that speech went over very badly - lol !!!

Either way could you explain... as the premise was to never give up... and that people should keep working and striving to make things better... are you saying you are against working, self improvement and things of that nature... and if not - what was your point ?!

Have a lovely day !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Michael wrote:
<quoted text>
So we are in agreement that the guy in the video posted by the other user was incorrect and that President Obama has in fact given speeches to the NAACP...
You also bring up another item worth highlighting...
VP Biden did in fact also give a speech to the NAACP... an old white guy speaking in front of a minority group... and you know what - he got booed - FOR ENDING HIS SPEECH...
That seems to kind of turn on it's head the other users premise that members of the NAACP disliked the current administration...:-)
<quoted text>
Here are the paragraphs from the speech leading up to the quote you gave:
"Even when folks are hitting you over the head, you canít stop marching. Even when theyíre turning the hoses on you, you canít stop.(Applause.) Even when somebody fires you for speaking out, you canít stop.(Applause.) Even when it looks like thereís no way, you find a way -- you canít stop.(Applause.) Through the mud and the muck and the driving rain, we donít stop. Because we know the rightness of our cause -- widening the circle of opportunity, standing up for everybodyís opportunities, increasing each otherís prosperity. We know our cause is just. Itís a righteous cause.
So in the face of troopers and teargas, folks stood unafraid. Led somebody like John Lewis to wake up after getting beaten within an inch of his life on Sunday -- he wakes up on Monday: Weíre going to go march.(Applause.)
Dr. King once said:ďBefore we reach the majestic shores of the Promised Land, there is a frustrating and bewildering wilderness ahead. We must still face prodigious hilltops of opposition and gigantic mountains of resistance. But with patient and firm determination we will press on.Ē(Applause.)
So I donít know about you, CBC, but the future rewards those who press on.(Applause.) With patient and firm determination, I am going to press on for jobs.(Applause.) I'm going to press on for equality.(Applause.) I'm going to press on for the sake of our children.(Applause.) I'm going to press on for the sake of all those families who are struggling right now. I donít have time to feel sorry for myself. I donít have time to complain. I am going to press on.(Applause.)
I expect all of you to march with me and press on.(Applause.) Take off your bedroom slippers, put on your marching shoes. Shake it off.(Applause.) Stop complaining, stop grumbling, stop crying. We are going to press on. Weíve got work to do, CBC.(Applause.)"
And yes - the (Applause.) parts are where he was interrupted by the crowd cheering him on... so evidently that speech went over very badly - lol !!!
Either way could you explain... as the premise was to never give up... and that people should keep working and striving to make things better... are you saying you are against working, self improvement and things of that nature... and if not - what was your point ?!
Have a lovely day !
You just don't want to admit, you've been had by a slick chicago politician, who don't give a damn about other people, other than his own damn self. Nice prose though, I's gettin misty eyed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Secrets Secrets (Jul '13) 1 hr Lisa 15
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Sam bee 1,478
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 hr Bruser 2,256
Aerosmith's Joey Kramer Says Band Is Excited to... Wed Solmio 1
56th Fighter Group Restaurant to Shut Down (Jul '12) Tue John Trickey 8
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••