Suffolk Cops Investigate Lindenhurst Fire, Murder

Aug 29, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Long Island Press

A man was found unconscious with his ex-wife's dead body in the back ofA his truckA near Oak BeachA following a Lindenhurst house fire early Sunday morning, Suffolk County police said.A Lindenhurst Fire Department firefighters responded to the house fire on North Erie Avenue and found evidence of a struggle in the bedroom at 4:15 a.m., police said.

Comments
21 - 33 of 33 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smell your own Duce

Uniondale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Correction "SEWER"
Happy Ducing

Uniondale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

GO duce again in your frony yard!
LMAO

Yaphank, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Swindllehurst wrote:
No Sewer plant where I live Smithtown North. Sorry Jack know nothing. Enjoy the smell of crappp ont he south shore, I just flushed my duce you should smell it soon in Lindenhurst
may be no sewer plant in smithtown north but I bet I can find plenty of heroin
Oak beach Truck

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Judged:

Yes, Lindenhurst smells like low tide all the time that must be the methane gas from Lindenhurst Bergen point Sewer Treatment Plant LMAO who would live near a sewer treatment plant? Suffolk Trash as usual!
Dropping a Duce

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

Lindenhurst is one big TERD - What is the Bergen Point Sewer Treatment Plant dumb @ss - it's in Lindentrash on the border of Babylon and swindlehurst- Yup yup thats right Lidentrash does have a sewer treatment plant. LMAO turd breath.
assclown

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Dropping a Duce wrote:
Lindenhurst is one big TERD - What is the Bergen Point Sewer Treatment Plant dumb @ss - it's in Lindentrash on the border of Babylon and swindlehurst- Yup yup thats right Lidentrash does have a sewer treatment plant. LMAO turd breath.
Wow you don't quit jhonathan!You live in lindenhurst and so does your trashy family. rotinhellyoufuckingloser
Just a Comment

Hackensack, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

I think you're missing the point of the story- the woman who died used to be my boss. Regardless of where she lived, she lived a tormented life for the past year. From what I found out from former co-workers, her ex-husband stabbed her multiple times with a broken bottle before bashing her head in. I'm not sure where you people are from, but no one deserves that, even people who live in Lindenhurst.
Swindlehurst

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2010

The point is: Lindenhurst is like a trailer park of a town. Most residents are like this loser who commited the crime.I feel bad for the lady but she lived in a Ghetto with psycho welfare, trash and others just like her husband.
AshleyRose

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

jen wrote:
And what town are you from?..Lindenhurst is a well respected area with people that pay high taxes and one of the best school districts on the island...This can happen anywhere, maybe next door to you
What PLANET are YOU from? Good school district????HAHAHA Now THAT is funny! And...Lindenhurst "well-respected"???? ?You MUST be from MARS.
AshleyRose

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

bob wrote:
Hey chicago, We live in paradise compared to were you live. Look at the statistics of crime in chicago and like at te statistics of crime in lindenhurst. Are schools are far better than yours and better sports and we also have alot more property than you and idiot from bellmore's houses together. What drugs? 5%..(everywhere) The white trash is moving out, probobly to chicago. Check out LI Babylon (Lindenhurst) Historic for parks and recreation...Gorgious...all redone. Homes being renovated. There is one problem........Low income housing down by Monroe street..I guess Those are the people who fit into your catagory. My wife and I make over 150, 000 a year, live in the incorporated village of Lindenhurst ...we are not trash...Stay with opra in chicago where you belong. You know what I Mean. Oh and your Pizza sucks
OMG!!! Another MORON! You can't even SPELL simple words! "Are" schools..????? "Gorgious"???? "Catagory"??? "Opra"????? "probobly"???? MORON!!!!
lindy

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2011

I have some news for anybody that lives in upper class neighborhoods, towns that have very high percentages on graduates will continue to stay high only because of politics in your area. Not because your smart. They lie about your test scores to keep up with your reputation and to keep raising your taxes. Sixty percent of you end up dropping out of college Just because your education is a lie. Then you end up living with your parents & off their money . And That's A Fact ! Who's trash now ?
GreenJeans

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Anyone who has ever lived in Lindy knows what's being said is idiotic,retarded and the exact opposite of the truth.
It's not perfect and the truth is the browning of our towns,counties,cities,states and country only spells doom for all EuroAmericans short and long term futures.
Anyone who thinks they can pack up and run from the crime,disease,violence etc...non-whites bring with them are just fooling themselves.
White males are afraid of there own shadow which has been indocrinated into them from the US educational system and the media on all fronts,TV,newspapers,magazines ,movies etc....
Go to FBI.GOV and look up non-white crime stats,you will get sick.
Wake up people,we are hated immensely despite the white man being non-whites " Santa Clause".
All we do is give give give and they want more.
If its bad now wait a few decades and watch us turn into the minority,do you think there genetic hatred will decrease or increase?
WAKE UP WHITE MEN AND WOMEN
jackie

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Swindlehurst wrote:
Any one dead in Swindlehurst is a good death, we are all safer with someone who lives Lindenhurst dead.
This was a hill-billy ghetto trailer park trash with out wheel murder.
This is truly a sad story that could happen anywhere. Well for the record I was brought up South Bellmore and now live in Lindenhurst. There are good things about Lindenhurst and bad things. But the same goes for Bellmore.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Melville News Video

•••
Melville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••