Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes

Aug 27, 2009 Full story: Massapequan Observer 2,299

Our Lady of Lourdes School, located in Massapequa Park, has named Rita Anne Swift, a longtime Catholic school educator and administrator, as its new principal.

Full Story
Bruser

Massapequa, NY

#2981 Nov 11, 2012
Frank,please ,IGNORE THE FALSE PROFANE CATHOLIC>
You are better than he, and he is trying to drag you down.

Frank, James 4:7

"Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

He has become a tool of the Devil, angry that he can not be as you are. Do not give in to his evil rantings.Ignore his inane childish remarks, they are not worthy of an answer. He has no answers or edifications worthy of even paying attention to him much less answering him.He is a taunting tool of the Devil, intent on angering, and slandering any real catholics.
He is not part of real catholics, we have better things to do than to give in to his vile remarks.

"Titus 3:10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn him a second time. After that, have nothing to do with him."

Mathew 18:15,
Our Lord here teaches us how: he lays down a sure method of avoiding all offences. Whosoever closely observes this threefold rule, will seldom offend others, and never be offended himself. If any do any thing amiss, of which thou art an eye or ear witness, thus saith the Lord, If thy brother - Any who is a member of the same religious community: Sin against thee, Go and reprove him alone - If it may be in person; if that cannot so well be done, by thy messenger; or in writing. Observe, our Lord gives no liberty to omit this; or to exchange it for either of the following steps. If this do not succeed, Take with thee one or two more - Men whom he esteems or loves, who may then confirm and enforce what thou sayest; and afterward, if need require, bear witness of what was spoken. If even this does not succeed, then, and not before, Tell it to the elders of the Church - Lay the whole matter open before those who watch over yours and his soul. If all this avail not, have no farther intercourse with him, only such as thou hast with heathens. Can any thing be plainer?

DO NOT ANSWER HIM Frank, as he is trying to weaken your faith, and he is trying to get you ,through anger, to behave as he does.
Pity him, pray for him, but DO NOT ANSWER HIM!
Dominus Vobiscum
Lou Gia

Bayonne, NJ

#2982 Nov 12, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>"by more important things" are you referring to fixing up and repairing Msgr. Jim's Saville home?
We all know you're his "go to lackey". Don't forget the tool belt!!
Lol Frank. Come on, Anthony wants to be Msgr.'s "Go To" man!! Make sure you keep Msgr informed of things too Anthony by texting him!! haha.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2993 Nov 18, 2012
$50,000 donations from CCHD of your donations,(get this) to train hookers what to do if they get picked up by the police, and what to do inorder to not get spotted. Meanwhile they are closing school after school. I guess if it was a school for prostitutes, the catholic schools would not get shut down. Click on the link below and listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Location hidden

#2994 Nov 18, 2012
WEAK CATHOLICS SHOULD BE BLAMED!(NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION):

frank

Long Beach, NY

#2997 Nov 19, 2012
Bruser wrote:
$50,000 donations from CCHD of your donations,(get this) to train hookers what to do if they get picked up by the police, and what to do inorder to not get spotted. Meanwhile they are closing school after school. I guess if it was a school for prostitutes, the catholic schools would not get shut down. Click on the link below and listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
. This is so unreal! We are living in an alternate universe!

Be wary of where you donate!!

Location hidden

#2998 Nov 20, 2012
Today bring to Me the Souls of those who have separated themselves from My Church*,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion."

Most Merciful Jesus, Goodness Itself, You do not refuse light to those who seek it of You. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Church. Draw them by Your light into the unity of the Church, and do not let them escape from the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart; but bring it about that they, too, come to glorify the generosity of Your mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Son's Church, who have squandered Your blessings and misused Your graces by obstinately persisting in their errors. Do not look upon their errors, but upon the love of Your own Son and upon His bitter Passion, which He underwent for their sake, since they, too, are enclosed in His Most Compassionate Heart. Bring it about that they also may glorify Your great mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "heretics and schismatics,"

Read more: http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/mercy/novena....

Location hidden

#2999 Nov 20, 2012
They don't know. Do they care?

&fe ature=plcp
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#3000 Nov 21, 2012
Bruser wrote:
They don't know. Do they care?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jxppfZLCg0UXX&feature=plc p
sounds like mass at Oll!

Location hidden

#3019 Dec 4, 2012
Today bring to Me the Souls of those who have separated themselves from My Church*,

and immerse them in the ocean of My mercy. During My bitter Passion they tore at My Body and Heart, that is, My Church. As they return to unity with the Church My wounds heal and in this way they alleviate My Passion."

Most Merciful Jesus, Goodness Itself, You do not refuse light to those who seek it of You. Receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Church. Draw them by Your light into the unity of the Church, and do not let them escape from the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart; but bring it about that they, too, come to glorify the generosity of Your mercy.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls of those who have separated themselves from Your Son's Church, who have squandered Your blessings and misused Your graces by obstinately persisting in their errors. Do not look upon their errors, but upon the love of Your own Son and upon His bitter Passion, which He underwent for their sake, since they, too, are enclosed in His Most Compassionate Heart. Bring it about that they also may glorify Your great mercy for endless ages. Amen.

*Our Lord's original words here were "heretics and schismatics,"

Location hidden

#3027 Dec 9, 2012
Itchy Watch

Massapequa, NY

#3042 Dec 23, 2012
Lou Gia wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Frank. Come on, Anthony wants to be Msgr.'s "Go To" man!! Make sure you keep Msgr informed of things too Anthony by texting him!! haha.
What a complete a***ole you are, Lou.

Location hidden

#3044 Dec 23, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
<quoted text>
What a complete a***ole you are, Lou.
Merry Christmas, May our Lord, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, cleanse and heal you, as you are still full of Venom, hate, anger, foul speech, all of the signs of being filled with the spirit of the Devil, not GOD. "Physician heal thyself". I am so sorry to hear from you once again, and notice that nothing has changed in your heart and soul. so sad, particularly at Christmas time, when you should be filled with love, joy, and happiness.
Folks do not rant against him, but instead pray, pray, pray for him, and ask our Lord to let him recognize his illness, and UN-Catholic actions and speech. He truly must be suffering so much inside of spirit and soul. His not posting had given us much hope that he was mending. I still believe his posts are not of a grown-up but very childish. Pity those that he gives communion to
with his unwashed soul. Maybe he should give up the EU position?
Thank GOD I don't have to watch him.
Brothers and Sisters, let not this set-back dismay you at this time of Joy, Love, and happiness. Let us keep our eyes and hearts on Jesus, and not on any lost people.
MERRY CHRISTMAS, MAY OUR LORDS LOVE FILL YOU ALL WITH HIS PEACE AND JOY.
ITZIK
Itchy Watch

Massapequa, NY

#3045 Dec 23, 2012
And bullshit just keeps flowing. You need some real help, Itchy.
Lou Gia

Bay Shore, NY

#3046 Dec 23, 2012
Why would Anthony the EM come back now with his cursing rage just before Christmas? Shouldn't he feel good that he ran with his tool belt to do some handy work for Magr. Jim?? lol
His rage and man crush continue. Praying for his wife and daughters too.

Location hidden

#3047 Dec 26, 2012
Itchy Watch wrote:
And bullshit just keeps flowing. You need some real help, Itchy.
Dominus Vobiscum!Miserere pauperum demens Deus animam eius rei tibi pacem animae, corporis.Hilarior Christmas

Location hidden

#3048 Dec 26, 2012
Lou Gia wrote:
Why would Anthony the EM come back now with his cursing rage just before Christmas? Shouldn't he feel good that he ran with his tool belt to do some handy work for Magr. Jim?? lol
What more can we say that we have not said before. Ignorance and hate believe that day is night and night is day. We must not respond to his rages, but have pity on him, he has become completely blind
as a Pagan, and a Heretic. He is need of much praying, and not to answer his Pagan rants for it only drives him deeper and deeper into his darkness.
Happy New Year all , may your New Year be filled with GOD's love and blessings.
Dominus Vobsicum

Location hidden

#3049 Dec 27, 2012
Today bring to Me the Souls who especially venerate and glorify My Mercy*,

and immerse them in My mercy. These souls sorrowed most over my Passion and entered most deeply into My spirit. They are living images of My Compassionate Heart. These souls will shine with a special brightness in the next life. Not one of them will go into the fire of hell. I shall particularly defend each one of them at the hour of death.

Most Merciful Jesus, whose Heart is Love Itself, receive into the abode of Your Most Compassionate Heart the souls of those who particularly extol and venerate the greatness of Your mercy. These souls are mighty with the very power of God Himself. In the midst of all afflictions and adversities they go forward, confident of Your mercy; and united to You, O Jesus, they carry all mankind on their shoulders. These souls will not be judged severely, but Your mercy will embrace them as they depart from this life.

Eternal Father, turn Your merciful gaze upon the souls who glorify and venerate Your greatest attribute, that of Your fathomless mercy, and who are enclosed in the Most Compassionate Heart of Jesus. These souls are a living Gospel; their hands are full of deeds of mercy, and their hearts, overflowing with joy, sing a canticle of mercy to You, O Most High! I beg You O God:

Show them Your mercy according to the hope and trust they have placed in You. Let there be accomplished in them the promise of Jesus, who said to them that during their life, but especially at the hour of death, the souls who will venerate this fathomless mercy of His, He, Himself, will defend as His glory. Amen.

*The text leads one to conclude that in the first prayer directed to Jesus, Who is the Redeemer, it is "victim" souls and contemplatives that are being prayed for; those persons, that is, that voluntarily offered themselves to God for the salvation of their neighbor (see Col 1:24; 2 Cor 4:12). This explains their close union with the Savior and the extraordinary efficacy that their invisible activity has for others. In the second prayer, directed to the Father from whom comes "every worthwhile gift and every genuine benefit,"we recommend the "active" souls, who promote devotion to The Divine Mercy and exercise with it all the other works that lend themselves to the spiritual and material uplifting of their brethren.

Frank

Long Beach, NY

#3050 Dec 27, 2012
Lou Gia wrote:
its almost time for him to crank up the snow blower! After that he ca run and fill up the Volvo, open the door and tip,his hat to his " buddy"

Location hidden

#3051 Dec 28, 2012
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>its almost time for him to crank up the snow blower! After that he ca run and fill up the Volvo, open the door and tip,his hat to his " buddy"
Ha, I started my blower up yesterday got it running. I bought it last year, and never used it once...lol. I really don't care if I use it or not.
Frank

Long Beach, NY

#3053 Dec 29, 2012
Keeping Anthony in my prayers that this year he truly examine his negativity,anger and obsessive stalkings of Bruser and the Pastor-- that he make a true effort to reform.

You can do it Anthony! The Lord will not forsake you if you try with a sincere heart and spirit.

Take it from me. He has cured me of my impatience and anger. It takes work but it CAN BE RESOLVED

God Bless You

Frank

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 1 hr flashalan 16
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 2 hr Sambee 4
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 3 hr xheraldina 1,750
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 8 hr Streetrunner 10
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr postcranium 6,469
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]