Bellmore Residents Opposed to Friday ...
Vance takes it deep

San Mateo, CA

#44 May 17, 2010
Vance,You have no balls and are a total
tool. I oppose the show aswell but what you say is very unprofessional. Why dont you go down their friday and tell everone how you feel about them instead of typing it ball less behind a keyboard. Lets be a man and not an internet tough guy. You sure sound like the real red neck.

Tisk tisks
bellmorersident3 1

Bronx, NY

#45 May 18, 2010
Merick dad one question? do you need a hearing aid. The car show may end at whatever time you say I'll take as word. However the drag racing goes on up and down the west end of sunrise hwy until i would say 1 am maybe. NCPD non existent. Reving of engines, blocking of roadways emergency equipment almost impossible to pass never mind our tax dollars for police protection being diverted from their regular duties. maybe they should move it to Merrick if you feel it is so pleasant. Car's are awesome people have a labor of love for these things which is great. But not for families trying to get sleep after 11-midnight.
Tom

Farmingdale, NY

#46 May 18, 2010
bellmorersident31 wrote:
Merick dad one question? do you need a hearing aid. The car show may end at whatever time you say I'll take as word. However the drag racing goes on up and down the west end of sunrise hwy until i would say 1 am maybe. NCPD non existent. Reving of engines, blocking of roadways emergency equipment almost impossible to pass never mind our tax dollars for police protection being diverted from their regular duties. maybe they should move it to Merrick if you feel it is so pleasant. Car's are awesome people have a labor of love for these things which is great. But not for families trying to get sleep after 11-midnight.
I believe you are mistaken but i could be wrong. The car show crowd is a bunch of older guys with beautiful classic cars that have been around for years. However the vehicles you hear up and down sunrise highway or most likely the ''ricer'' crowd. These are usually the younger kids with loud import cars street racing. I could be wrong on the situation but it is most likely what I said. They are two completely different crowds in which the car show crowd that has been in bellmore for many years has no affiliation with the ''ricer'' crowd.
John

Brooklyn, NY

#47 May 19, 2010
The difference in the arguments here is actually funny. Many people in support of the car show actually make good points in support of the car show, while morons like Vance say the same flawed comments about "white trash red necks". The best part about Vance's posts are the clearly fabricated stories that always start about how "There was one time when I was walking past the car" and end with some sort of ridiculous story about fellatio or handjobs or a man "diddling himself with greasy pliers." Do you really think people believe that? You also made a great argument about your terrorism at a Nascar event, let me tell you. It's morons like you that make Bellmore look bad, Vance. If you venture out of your shell, you'd see that people in the communities around us believe our community is filled with ignorant, uppity assholes. It is people like you that cause this view, Vance, not the people at the car show.(By the way, I really don't have an opinion either way on the car show. I'm not against it, but with this post I'm not trying to support it either, I just think someone needs to shut Vance up)

I'd also like to compliment Frank Vestibule on his genius argument that "Levelheaded gives good head to the local stray dogs." This is a community forum, not some middle school chat room.

Which side of this argument actually appears educated? Hmmmm

That is all
Please

Bellmore, NY

#48 May 19, 2010
Lets all just sit in our houses and not go out. This is what people on Long Island want others to do. Give it a rest not everyone is into poetry and recitals. New York has become the land of "NO"... It's sickening that anytime people try to get together because of a hobby that involves cars or motorcycles people cringe. It's okay to have a crappy craft sale on Sundays in the parking lot. Yeah!!! I want to go to that .. "PLEASE".. Stay in but don't expect others to follow your boring life.
Vance Anyman wrote:
It's almost summer and as a Bellmore resident who lives off bellmore avenue right by sunrise highway there is only one thing on my mind - the return of the white trash inbred motor heads on friday nights for the retarded car show. How sad are these peoples lives that they show up every friday night in the same sleeveless t-shirts and cutoff jean shorts to drink beer out of little cozies spit tobacco on our streets and jerk off their tiny dicks over each others cars. I walk home from the train station and I see more mullets, wallet chains and ACDC tattoos in that one block span than if I was at a Nascar event in Tallahassee. I dont know that for a fact because I went to college so lord knows I would never watch Nascar or set foot in an event to watch cars race around a track in circles for three hours at a time. These redneck in breds who I can only assume are transplants from some southern state who's coca cola bottling factory was shut down so they came to work at one in our area keep me up all night drag racing their shitty cars until all hours of the morning. Where are the police? All night all hear is yeeeehaaaa and then some shitty engine motoring up sunrise highway. God forbid you need to travel along the corner of bellmore avenue and sunrise highway that night. You have to drive 3 miles per hour to avoid hitting some Joe Dirt look alike. I dont know why this has been allowed to go on for so long. These people contribute nothing to the community. Most of the local shops are closed by the time the car show starts not that they have any money to spend on anything besides MGD and marlboro's and they drink there own beer out of coolers with def leppard stickers on them so its not like they would frequent the local bars. Can someone please tell me what the benefit of letting these tatood grease monkey morons run loose in our town is? I see people complaining about white castle and arby's how about we deal with a problem that actually exists before we worry about the future. In about two weeks the weather will be warm and my blocks IQ will drop collectively by 100 points when these assholes start congregating. ITS THE SAME FUCKING CARS AND THE SAME PEOPLE EVERY WEEK!!! WHAT IS SO INTERESTING ABOUT THAT? And how come I always see people pushing a stroller around at these things. Why the fuck would you want to take an infant to be around these people? What kind of parent are you? Honestly people.
Please

Bellmore, NY

#49 May 19, 2010
PLEASE..Feel free to step up to your local politician and suggest a place where people who have the same interest in cars or motorcycles can go. Nassau Coliseum Parking lot, Jones Beach Parking lot. Most people complain but don't bother to suggest an option. To the people that complain the only option is the Long Island Cheer.. "NOT IN MY BACKYARD"'.. This cheer holds to for any type of business that wants to open. I live a good 200 yrds. from the Southern State and I hear cars and motorcycles all day and night.. How about we shutdown the parkway so I can sleep or stop the trains from running 10pm till 6am ??? PlEASE move to the Meadows or some other senior complex where you can complain about the bingo nights..
bellmorersident31 wrote:
Merick dad one question? do you need a hearing aid. The car show may end at whatever time you say I'll take as word. However the drag racing goes on up and down the west end of sunrise hwy until i would say 1 am maybe. NCPD non existent. Reving of engines, blocking of roadways emergency equipment almost impossible to pass never mind our tax dollars for police protection being diverted from their regular duties. maybe they should move it to Merrick if you feel it is so pleasant. Car's are awesome people have a labor of love for these things which is great. But not for families trying to get sleep after 11-midnight.
Just for spite

Bronx, NY

#50 May 19, 2010
Anybody else notice that the illiterate jackass that started this thread who "lives a block away" is listed as living in Farmingdale.

Too funny.
bellmorersident3 1

Bronx, NY

#51 May 21, 2010
the 2 older model monte carlo's racing at 930 tonight were definetly from this group. although I do agree that there are 2 groups. Responded with Fire Dept to a accident(Unrelated to clarify to the show)during the show tonight almost couldn't get down Broadway. This is exactly the danger i discussed in my lats post. There is no police presence this week no crowd control in the street. I am not about nimby'ism but it will take a pedestrian getting struck or a bad accident to get this under control. I think that is all the residents are asking for here(or at least me) As I stated the cars are awesome however! Remember in 2008 i believ a woman lost control vaulted through and over broadway and landing on top of all things her husbands classic corvette in a parking lot accross the street. No injuries thank god but many people could've been injured/killed. Control is all that is needed.
Empire Hose Merrick

Brooklyn, NY

#52 May 22, 2010
I seen alot of Nassau 1st and 7th pct cops at the Car Show last night not sure what show you attended. After 7pm no one was allowed out of the LIRR parking lot. Lot's of control and I seen tons of tickets being issued.
Really

Wantagh, NY

#53 May 22, 2010
Cry me a river... Move if you don't like it. It's free and it for the family. Miserable people like yourself needs to move to the Bristol old folks home.
Vance Anyman wrote:
I wish they would move this trash heap to Freeport. I live two blocks from where these douche mongerers congregate and i have to walk passed them on my way home from the train station so I see all the hillbilly foolery that they take part in. Like last year I saw this one redneck diddling himself with a pair of greasy pliers while staring at a car with a murel of 911 on it. It was really disturbing. Thats the kind of shit that i dont want my kids to see and its why Eileen Cassaza needs to get her ass in gear now.
bellmore regular

Brooklyn, NY

#54 May 31, 2010
For a guy who claims to be educated Vance, your the biggest moron I've encountered in years. Most of us who attend on Friday night are nothing like you describe. Its too bad you feel so superior. I would bet my cars are worth more than the the house you live in. Sorry that we disturb your trot home from the train. It's one night a week, deal with it.Its a great family night with many older folks enjoying cars of their past. The police presence is heavy and I've seen no racing going on. The local businesses do extremely well on friday night, and are glad to have us there. There are many hobbies and sports I dont care for, but I would never put others down for enjoying them. What do you do for fun? Spank your dick on the train ride home? Why dont you introduce yourself one night so I can punch you right in the face.
69 camaro guy

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#55 Jun 1, 2010
Vance, I have to say, you are hysterical. Let us know when you will be ath the brokerage comedy club. You definately pulled out a few good redneck jokes. I am sure the Bellmore Chamber of Commerce must be loving you. Gary Hudes wants you to speak at his next political fund raiser. Good stuff, keep it coming. If anyone is actually taking you serious well than thats the real problem. We hope to see you at the show soon. Forecast looks good for this friday night. Bring your microphone and maybe you can do a 10 minute set by the icecream truck. You are a funny guy. thanks for the laughs.

Vance Anyman wrote:
It's almost summer and as a Bellmore resident who lives off bellmore avenue right by sunrise highway there is only one thing on my mind - the return of the white trash inbred motor heads on friday nights for the retarded car show. How sad are these peoples lives that they show up every friday night in the same sleeveless t-shirts and cutoff jean shorts to drink beer out of little cozies spit tobacco on our streets and jerk off their tiny dicks over each others cars. I walk home from the train station and I see more mullets, wallet chains and ACDC tattoos in that one block span than if I was at a Nascar event in Tallahassee. I dont know that for a fact because I went to college so lord knows I would never watch Nascar or set foot in an event to watch cars race around a track in circles for three hours at a time. These redneck in breds who I can only assume are transplants from some southern state who's coca cola bottling factory was shut down so they came to work at one in our area keep me up all night drag racing their shitty cars until all hours of the morning. Where are the police? All night all hear is yeeeehaaaa and then some shitty engine motoring up sunrise highway. God forbid you need to travel along the corner of bellmore avenue and sunrise highway that night. You have to drive 3 miles per hour to avoid hitting some Joe Dirt look alike. I dont know why this has been allowed to go on for so long. These people contribute nothing to the community. Most of the local shops are closed by the time the car show starts not that they have any money to spend on anything besides MGD and marlboro's and they drink there own beer out of coolers with def leppard stickers on them so its not like they would frequent the local bars. Can someone please tell me what the benefit of letting these tatood grease monkey morons run loose in our town is? I see people complaining about white castle and arby's how about we deal with a problem that actually exists before we worry about the future. In about two weeks the weather will be warm and my blocks IQ will drop collectively by 100 points when these assholes start congregating. ITS THE SAME FUCKING CARS AND THE SAME PEOPLE EVERY WEEK!!! WHAT IS SO INTERESTING ABOUT THAT? And how come I always see people pushing a stroller around at these things. Why the fuck would you want to take an infant to be around these people? What kind of parent are you? Honestly people.
Kathy

East Rockaway, NY

#56 Jun 4, 2010
Vance Anyman wrote:
It's almost summer and as a Bellmore resident who lives off bellmore avenue right by sunrise highway there is only one thing on my mind - the return of the white trash inbred motor heads on friday nights for the retarded car show. How sad are these peoples lives that they show up every friday night in the same sleeveless t-shirts and cutoff jean shorts to drink beer out of little cozies spit tobacco on our streets and jerk off their tiny dicks over each others cars. I walk home from the train station and I see more mullets, wallet chains and ACDC tattoos in that one block span than if I was at a Nascar event in Tallahassee. I dont know that for a fact because I went to college so lord knows I would never watch Nascar or set foot in an event to watch cars race around a track in circles for three hours at a time. These redneck in breds who I can only assume are transplants from some southern state who's coca cola bottling factory was shut down so they came to work at one in our area keep me up all night drag racing their shitty cars until all hours of the morning. Where are the police? All night all hear is yeeeehaaaa and then some shitty engine motoring up sunrise highway. God forbid you need to travel along the corner of bellmore avenue and sunrise highway that night. You have to drive 3 miles per hour to avoid hitting some Joe Dirt look alike. I dont know why this has been allowed to go on for so long. These people contribute nothing to the community. Most of the local shops are closed by the time the car show starts not that they have any money to spend on anything besides MGD and marlboro's and they drink there own beer out of coolers with def leppard stickers on them so its not like they would frequent the local bars. Can someone please tell me what the benefit of letting these tatood grease monkey morons run loose in our town is? I see people complaining about white castle and arby's how about we deal with a problem that actually exists before we worry about the future. In about two weeks the weather will be warm and my blocks IQ will drop collectively by 100 points when these assholes start congregating. ITS THE SAME FUCKING CARS AND THE SAME PEOPLE EVERY WEEK!!! WHAT IS SO INTERESTING ABOUT THAT? And how come I always see people pushing a stroller around at these things. Why the fuck would you want to take an infant to be around these people? What kind of parent are you? Honestly people.
How narrow minded can you be?!
I am 53 years old and have loved classic and muscle cars all of my life! Considering that this country has allowed all manufacturing to now be handled overseas so our dollars are no longer used to employ our own ... How dare you! You probably catagorize all Harley Motorcyle drivers as street thugs as well. Do you know that most are doctors and lawyers and police officers? I own a 1998 Trans Am and am part of a car club. I have raised 5 beautiful children all of whom are very successful and "respectful" indivuduals.
Have you even taken the time to get to know any of us? Sure like any community there are going to be bad apples, but if you would just take the time to walk around and meet us you would realize that 90% of us are all hard working middle class indivuals such as yourself that went to college.
And as for our IQ - I make over 100K a year and graduated with honors and so did the rest of my family and children ... So why don't YOU take the time to open your eyes and stop being so narrow minded! I taught my children to take the time to learn about all people and all the different things that this country has to offer ... so as far as I am concerned I am a wonderful parent that has done an incredible job in teaching my children NOT TO STEREOTYPE.
Kathy

East Rockaway, NY

#57 Jun 4, 2010
Frank Vestibule wrote:
People that enjoy cars are douchebags who don't enjoy sports and No Nascar is not a sport. This stuff belongs in Levittown. Levelheaded gives good head to the local stray dogs.
Again another well educated comment! Let's see, volley ball, tennis, bowling, handball, football, softball ... And I have played these sports not just gone to games ... Should I go on.
How ignorant can you all be?!? Why not take the time to get to know some of us. As I said I am a 53 mother and grandmother, I have raised 2 children and 3 stepchildren, I earn over 100K a year, graduated with honors, I go to every single one of my sons home games(football - Senior NG ... do you know what THAT IS?) AND I LOVE CARS!!!

I guess ignorance is bliss and you must be in heaven!
Kathy

East Rockaway, NY

#58 Jun 4, 2010
Vance Anyman wrote:
The car show should be in Levittown. It makes perfect sense. I don't know how no one thought of this before.
Again --- you don't take the time to find out!
There is one every Tuesday night behind Tri-County and WE KICK OUT the "trash" and we clean up after ourselves and we don't allow racing and the cops come in and talk and leave us alone!

Oh yeah ... guess what ... there are private homes all around us and it seems they don't have a problem with us because we police ourselves.

But you wouldn't know that because you think we are all "White Trash Rednecks!"
Kathy

East Rockaway, NY

#59 Jun 4, 2010
http://bellmore.patch.com/articles/hot-roddin...

I guess this article is about another White trash resident. I'm sorry, but I am annoyed! I get annoyed at people that generalize a group of people into one catagory when they haven' taken the time to get to know them. I get angry when people call me a white trash redneck, when I have worked hard my entire life to build a home and a life for my family.

And while I may get mad ... I applaud this country for the fact that anyone, at any time can voice their opinions and be heard.

My family came to this country with nothing but the cloths on their back because of the freedoms that it offered.

So while I may not agree with anything you have to say Vance and you may make my blood boil ... You still have every right to voice your opinion. And I will defend your right to speak your mind.

And that ... coming from an ignorant "REDNECK."
Kathy

East Rockaway, NY

#60 Jun 4, 2010
Video of all the "Thugs"

http://vimeo.com/11951601
Tupac

Morris Plains, NJ

#61 Jun 4, 2010
Jesus can you fit more rednecks in one area. Hey Wilbur look at them cars. You'd think they never saw a car before. Hahahaha
Kathy - Levittown

Mount Vernon, NY

#62 Jun 5, 2010
Jesus - do any of you ever leave your homes??? Seriously ... and you all call us rednecks. Again I say it is pretty pathetic when you judge people before you meet them.
Kathy - Levittown

Mount Vernon, NY

#63 Jun 5, 2010
Heaven forbid we should take pride in what this country "used" to produce. I guess all of you would prefer to keep the jobs flowing overseas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 3 hr Bruser 8,295
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 6 hr Bruser 2,638
News E. Islip named in list of top suburbs (May '07) Jun 23 look into it 261
Job Seeking in Massapequa Jun 17 DanZMuk065 1
News Cops: Wantagh Man Burglarized 10 Homes in 3 Months (Sep '10) Jun 14 Grammar Nazi 292
Fredrick's Restaurant May '16 annonomous 1
News A draining experience - (Aug '07) May '16 Rist 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages