LI's new fab four

Full story: Newsday

Cute boys, catchy tunes, cool clothes. It's a formula that has worked for bands since before The Beatles, through the days of *NSYNC and right up to the present.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
ktc

Yorktown Heights, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

wgas?
Whoa there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

Yeah... 'N Sync had 5 guys, not that it matters.
long island

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

add "corny cretins" to your lede and we're all set.
NO ONE CARES

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

a bunch of rich white kids from long island, wow such a hard life from the hard streets of st. anthonys, bands BS, parents wrote all there checks!!!
toofless

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

NO ONE CARES wrote:
a bunch of rich white kids from long island, wow such a hard life from the hard streets of st. anthonys, bands BS, parents wrote all there checks!!!
Wow another inbread from penciltucky. I'm surprised they have internet in the trailer park.
Ground and Pound

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2008

toofless wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow another inbread from penciltucky. I'm surprised they have internet in the trailer park.
I grew up in a middle class neighborhood on Long Island and I agree with everything he said.
oiram ifnab

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

When is SCPD going to maintain a constant presence in Pace Park? All the groups with the contrived acronyms MEAN NOTHING! What is needed is POLICE PRESENCE and SNITCHING!
bilbo baggins

Stony Brook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

I'm tired of people saying Rafer Guzman doesn't know anything about music! Sure, he compares *Push Play*, a band that even people on LONG ISLAND have never heard about, to the Beatles (fab four)...but that does not mean that he is ignorant when it comes to discussing music. It really doesn't. Ok. It does.
Rihanna

Potsdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Any one here to talk to me the real Rihanna or no.

Love Rihanna
Doug

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2008

Recently, she said, at least one major label offered Push Play a deal, offering merchandising, marketing and a contract with a top booking agency. Baran's response: "Tell me something we don't have and maybe I'll think about it."

What don't you have? How about an agent that doesn't sound like a total b*$&^ch and alienate your potential fans?
FuckyouHaters

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

Push PLay is the shit.
i love you guys.
steve is unbelievably hott.
songbird

Livingston, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

such bitterness from the "fan base".

you obviously aren't Push Play's intended audience, so why bother to read about them? jealousy perhaps?
missy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2008

I saw them with northern parkway - both bands are so real and have taught me so much about that hardscrabble life
Ms_Derek_Ries

Oconomowoc, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2008

This article isnt about how rich they are. Its about the money the give away. I think its wonderful that they are willing to take no cut of the ticket sales. They realize that other people are in need of help, so they donate it. Good for them!
They are amazing guys. I hope they are able to stay strong in the music industry and make it to the top!

“Posers Beware Of My P.H.D.”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

*flushes toilet and wakes up from a dream about making posers submit and tap out into retirement for making garbage music that's gay*

“Don't dislike my YouTub videos”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Boy bands are terrible Elton John would eat these posers alive!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE