Charge of police brutality

Full story: Newsday
Sitting with her attorney, grandmother and father, a Roosevelt woman recounted yesterday an early-morning beating she claimed she suffered in April from two Nassau County police officers. Full Story
Diana Ross

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2007
I have known Jasmine for the past year & a half & she has proven to be an exceptional young lady who is doing nothing but trying to achieve the best for herself & for her future. She is intelligent & amicable & what the two officers did to her was uncalled for hopefully our judicial system will deal with them accordingly. Keep your head up Jasmine, you will come up on top.
Get A Clue

Malverne, NY

#2 Jun 1, 2007
First of all, you want to say "what the two ploice officers did was uncalled for" but you weren't there. All allegations are hearsay until proven otherwise. Also NEWSDAY get a clue----what does it matter what race the individuals involved are? Justice is supposed to be blind!!!!!----"Racial profiling in a minority community"?????? How is it profiling if it is a minority community?????For example, racial profiling would be if ONLY a minority got stopped by police in a predominatley white neighborhood!!!
GET A CLUE NEWSDAY!!!!!!!
PROOF READ YOUR ARTICLES!!!!!!
Fed up

Orange, CT

#4 Jun 6, 2007
Sounds like another BULLS**T lawsuit to me.

Let's sue the cops so they will drop the charges!

Only in America!
bull

Trenton, NJ

#5 Oct 25, 2008
The cops r crazy in roosevelt everyone in the town is not bad but yall wouldn't know anything about what goes on cause u are white yall don't even let yall kids hang around black. And if u noticed if a white person has a black friend the say "I had a black b.e.s.t. Friend" if it was ur friend y not say I have a b.e.s.t. Friend its racial in roosevlt if u don't believe me send your kids to live in roosevelt don't think that would happen get a clue people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 3 hr Sambee 1,921
HUGE Story and this Board is quiet - why? (Apr '11) 4 hr Jane 4
Cops raid W. Islip bar, arrest owners, bartenders (Jan '08) 5 hr tim21 239
Review: Demi's Coffee S 9 hr Foodie 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 10 hr Bruser 7,910
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,312
"Raunchy Joker But Harmless?" Sun Jeff Kelly 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match