Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester'

Rep. Peter King Sunday said people clamoring about Michael Jackson's death should just beat it. Full Story
First Prev
of 368
Next Last

“Yes...I'm a model”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#7901 Jan 15, 2014
Nobody asked Michael Jackson to climb Mount Everest or K2. Nobody asked him to run seven marathons in seven days. Nobody asked him to invent a car that runs on tap water. But his friends and family... Including Quincy Jones asked him to stop sleeping with young boys. That was something that Michael Jackson failed to do and therefore the word 'innocent' cannot be easily applied to his name....
A Former Admirer

South Ozone Park, NY

#7902 Apr 8, 2014
Michael Jackson molested the children and he avoided jail time but not death which i think he did to himself in his drug abuse out of some guilt.

still it doesnt excuse his actions and the steps he took to evade responsibility.

I will never think of him other than a criminal child molester who knew how to carry a tune.

Goddam you Michael

Goddam you

“Why can't you share your bed?”

Since: May 13

Canada

#7903 Apr 9, 2014
A Former Admirer wrote:
Michael Jackson molested the children and he avoided jail time but not death which i think he did to himself in his drug abuse out of some guilt.
still it doesnt excuse his actions and the steps he took to evade responsibility.
I will never think of him other than a criminal child molester who knew how to carry a tune.
Goddam you Michael
Goddam you
Your comment makes a lot of sense. Maybe MJ did commit suicide out of guilt for harming young boys. It seems fair to hypothesize this, since his fans gloat Evan Chandler committed suicide due to guilt.
OUR PEDEOPHILE ENABLER

Monroe, NC

#7904 Apr 9, 2014
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Which constituent of Peter King raised the issue of MJ being a child molester?
It was political posteruring by a politician because it's an election year for him and he's looking to garner votes.
So he thinks by making slanderous accusations that were never proven in a court of law, that he'll continue to be in office?
The Jackson family need to sue him for making slanderous statements.
Peter King is a fool.
see above

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7905 Apr 13, 2014
The same people who admired Jackson, voted for obama twice and thought OJ was innocent, it doesn't take any intelligence to breath.

“at yet more f'loonspin”

Since: Aug 11

I live far away from f'loons

#7907 Apr 15, 2014
MacDaddyobama wrote:
The same people who admired Jackson, voted for obama twice and thought OJ was innocent, it doesn't take any intelligence to breath.
Don't lump people who voted for Obama into the same category as f'loons. Personally, I belong to the Green Party. But I know enough people who voted for Obama and think Michael and O.J. should have been locked in prison, for life.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#7908 Apr 15, 2014
Len is Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't lump people who voted for Obama into the same category as f'loons. Personally, I belong to the Green Party. But I know enough people who voted for Obama and think Michael and O.J. should have been locked in prison, for life.
Yes and the same people also think that sharpton, jackson and run are actually Reverends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 368
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,317
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) Fri longisland 63
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Thu Lisa 1,934
Editorial: Re-elect Jack Martins in 7th Senate ... Thu Just Saying 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Thu Bruser 7,915
Review: Depalo & Sons Auto Body Inc (Nov '09) Thu Jack Oasis 17
Review: Sahdev Devinder (Dec '10) Oct 22 John 15

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]