Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester'

Rep. Peter King Sunday said people clamoring about Michael Jackson's death should just beat it. Full Story
prove it

Ishpeming, MI

#7792 Jun 26, 2012
Pete King loves Sandusky wrote:
Ow wait! Sandusky is still alive so Pete King has nothing to say.
CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE [Banned Discovery Channel - YouTube
Apr 30, 2011 ... Conspiracy of Silence, a documentary listed for viewing in TV Guide Magazine ...
Global Warming, What You Need To Know, with Tom Brokaw ...

I LEVEL

Bronx, NY

#7794 May 28, 2013
A quick reminder to all that in spite of Michael Jackson's fame and success, he also molested young boys - and that was nor is anything to be proud of.
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#7795 May 28, 2013
I LEVEL wrote:
A quick reminder to all that in spite of Michael Jackson's fame and success, he also molested young boys - and that was nor is anything to be proud of.
MJ never molested any young boys but was the victim of young boys with greedy, unscrupulous parents.
I LEVEL

Bronx, NY

#7797 Jun 30, 2013
This was printed today in the NY Daily News:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mich...

We will never forget.

We will never forget.

We will never forget.
Sammy

Bronx, NY

#7798 Jun 30, 2013
Hmm, well spotted I LEVEL. It's no wonder the daughter is trying to kill herself. She's of the age now where she's aware of what her father was doing to those boys and it's killing her.

That's what Michael left behind for his children. A legacy of shame.
ZCs aka THRILLA

Monroe, NC

#7800 Jun 30, 2013
Michael Jackson spent $35 million to cover up molestations of 24 boys: report

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/mich...

ILEVEL/ILAL and ZCs are the proud defenders of America's PERV, WACKO JACKO.
FollowTheMoney

Bryn Mawr, PA

#7801 Jun 30, 2013
I don't care what celebrities or politicians think although he's probably right in this case in light of the FBI files revelations. I think most are pretty sure he was guilty of something but without that smoking gun witness or evidence they'll give him the benefit of the doubt. The MJ entourage did a very good job of keeping this stuff suppressed before and after his death. I was surprised he got as much positive accolades after his death but I'm sure that was as much the family/entourage having people put in good words for him.

As with most crime just follow the money and you'll find the evidence. It's time for MJ legacy to be corrected. If that pay out money was listed as a charitable gift and deduction they should nail the estate for income tax evasion. It sickens me that the parents and siblings in particular get to profit off a contrived image and cover up. Top 40 radio is bad enough without MJ songs but maybe now we can give it a rest.

Watchout his entourage and estate will fight this tooth and nail.
truthafterfeath

Palm Bay, FL

#7802 Jun 30, 2013
pamiety wrote:
The Christian Right in action again. The fact that Rep. King is using this to get votes means that he doesn't have a platform? To say that he is a pedophile, rapist when he wasn't convicted in a court of law means that he doesn't respect the court of law. Really pathetic when a grown man/politician gets caught up in YouTube to make a point to get votes.(lol)
Well, the court of law in question was set up by the Christian Right. So you saying that's the only thing that can determine MJ was a pedophile is absolutely stupid. The whole point of the story is how MJ used a PI to thwart the justice system and buy his name clear. How sad it is that telling the truth after someone has paid you good money to lie is more of a crime than molesting a child. I'd hate to live in your stupid world.
truthafterdeath

Palm Bay, FL

#7803 Jun 30, 2013
FU-haters wrote:
The Chandler's asked for money before going public with the allegations and MJ refused to pay@ that time. He fought and denied the allegations with confidence and 1st because he was loved at that time and he was not on drugs back then either. After the strip search and humiliation of the Police under Tom Sneddon and receiving so much hate something that man was not used to he paid them to make it go away. The picture of his genitals sketched by Chandler didn't match photos taken by the police. If the world turned on u and u had the money to try and stop that shit don't from one human being to another. That's what people seem to forget about Michael is that he was flesh and blood with a soul with feelings. He was a Jehovah's witness..he seemed to want to be Christ like..he gave to humaity more than any of his accusers and critics can or will ever. More than Peter King could if that dickhead spent a century in politics. Christians real christians aren't supposed to judge. "Judge not lest thee be judged" right and as far as MJ is concerned Christ one said.."if the world hates you know that it 1st hated me" and all this hate on this page is just proof of how we are have our own crosses to bare...MJ's was one of the most famous people in the world ever and the world nailed it to him hard and we all watched him carry it.
Michael Jackson is almost as famous as Adolf Hitler. That's proof that being famous doesn't make you good, in any way. See Aaron Hernandez for most current example. Google Wade Robson for definitive proof on MJ. He was the reason MJ got off, he defended MJ ... in his own words ... because he had convinced himself that what MJ had done wasn't abuse. Since you seem so willing to look at things thru MJ's eyes... look at that statement and tell me how from a young rape victim's perspective how that wouldn't make sense? How it wouldn't make sense for the truth to come out after MJ's death, for many reasons. MJ won't be harmed, which, in this type of abuse, is often an actual and real concern for the victims. So before you just go ahead and right history based on general apathy, let me say that ignorant apathy is the best of several reasons to just go on thinking MJ is innocent in all this and just a misunderstood pop star. Maybe you think his music is so important that it shouldn't matter what he did in his personal life. Maybe it's the anti-paparazzi sentiment over MJ having to endure so much scrutiny over his life. Neither of those should get the reader around this one fact... MJ is dead, Wade Robson is alive. Unless you can prove that Wade Robson is lying about what he went through, Michael Jackson IS a child molester. It's called a preponderance of the evidence, and it's the common sense behind the US court system. But the court system is a sham, completely bought and paid for, so I guess it's better that this won't really see the inside of a criminal courtroom. MJ's death, for his victims, will just have to do. Whether or not they win money from his estate is irrelevant. The fact that the suit is being brought is public announcement by MJ's victims of his guilt, and that suit is now being lead by the primary victim. Congratulations to all those in favor of truth, we win another one.
truthafterdeath

Palm Bay, FL

#7804 Jun 30, 2013
The Jackson estate should have to pay at least as much to the victims of his crimes as he did shutting people up. The 40 million should go to children's rights charities.
OMG he really was a perv

Bronx, NY

#7805 Jun 30, 2013
michael jackson molested the kids and now he's dead and omg everyone is so happy! yaaaaaaaaay! whenever I see his photo I get sick and I feel like throwing up.. ewwwww....
Black Zilla

United States

#7806 Jun 30, 2013
Krap Slop and The Hillbillie Mafia always ignore savage acts committed by hillbillies who rob, rape, lie, kill,steal and dope deal.
THE WHINE CONTINUES

Monroe, NC

#7807 Jun 30, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
Krap Slop and The Hillbillie Mafia always ignore savage acts committed by hillbillies who rob, rape, lie, kill,steal and dope deal.
Need a Kleenex?
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#7808 Jun 30, 2013
pamiety wrote:
<quoted text>
If your child was molested is there any amout of money that would make you not continue with the charges? The parents could have gone through with the case and got paid . The second child's parents, if you knew someone had been accused of sexual conduct with a child, would you let your child spend the night or even be left alone with that person?
Think about it.
And I also thought about Anthony Weiner for Mayor. Don't even think about it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7809 Jun 30, 2013
I don't know, is Anthony Weiner considered to be a weenie waver?
A WACKO JACKO CHEERLEADER

Monroe, NC

#7810 Jun 30, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T8OANTQN3CHL19...

ILEVEL IT'S TIME TO APOLOGIZE TO THE CHANDLER FAMILY

TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN AS ILEVEL/ILAL BECOMES UNHINGED

ILEVEL/ILAL and ZCs/THRILLA are cheerleaders for America's perv.
OMG he really was a perv

Bronx, NY

#7811 Jun 30, 2013
anthony weiner is gross! what a loserrrrr....

im just glad michael jackson is finally dead so everyone can relax and talk about him to your kids like the boogeyman. be careful kids! dont let Michael the Molester get you!

omg! im gonna hide under my sheets!
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#7812 Jun 30, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I don't know, is Anthony Weiner considered to be a weenie waver?
Whatever he is,he should'nt be consided to be MAYOR of New YORK.
I LEVEL

Bronx, NY

#7813 Jun 30, 2013
A WACKO JACKO CHEERLEADER wrote:
http://www.topix.net/forum/nyc /T8OANTQN3CHL19FCN/post329
ILEVEL IT'S TIME TO APOLOGIZE TO THE CHANDLER FAMILY
TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN AS ILEVEL/ILAL BECOMES UNHINGED
ILEVEL/ILAL and ZCs/THRILLA are cheerleaders for America's perv.
Agreed. It's unfortunate that my weaker, much less popular doppelganger decided to use my nick to carry out his support of Michael Jackson. I, however am in full support of exposing this pedophile for what he was.

We will never forget.

We will never forget.

We will never forget.
I CONCUR

Monroe, NC

#7814 Jun 30, 2013
I LEVEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. It's unfortunate that my weaker, much less popular doppelganger decided to use my nick to carry out his support of Michael Jackson. I, however am in full support of exposing this pedophile for what he was.
We will never forget.
We will never forget.
We will never forget.
The registered I LEVEL/ILAL has been on the RUN, RUN, RUN thanks to those of us who despise child molesters AND those that defend them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) 1 hr GODBlessAmerica 11
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr SB jr 2,043
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) 10 hr James 6
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 14 hr Bruser 2,364
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Sun Kevywright 56
Got kicked from the college need money, selling... Sat fred666 3
Mosque at old Citibank location on Bedford?` Dec 20 Frankie 1

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 4:56PM
Jets' Ryan 'not worried' about possible firing
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great
Bleacher Report 7:40 PM
If Jets Fire Rex Ryan, Team Will Miss Coach's Dominance over Tom Brady