Peter King calls Michael Jackson 'child molester'

Full story: Newsday.com

Rep. Peter King Sunday said people clamoring about Michael Jackson's death should just beat it.

Comments (Page 362)

Showing posts 7,221 - 7,240 of7,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FU-haters

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7768
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No your right I am wrong for saying that..in Christ all things are possible hopefully got willing souls those tortured souls have absolution and forgiveness too. Hopefully we all do.

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7769
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

FU-haters wrote:
.in Christ all things are possible hopefully got willing souls those tortured souls have absolution and forgiveness too. Hopefully we all do.
If you had a forgiving soul you wouldn't be saying this, you hypocritical oaf.
FU-haters wrote:
the icing on the cake is the Bullet in his brain he pulled himself a few months after Michael died
floonbuster

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7770
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FU-haters wrote:
No your right I am wrong for saying that..in Christ all things are possible hopefully got willing souls those tortured souls have absolution and forgiveness too. Hopefully we all do.
You might want to change your SN while you're at it. "FU-haters" is not very Christ-like. Don't talk out both sides of your mouth, unless you are Rick Perry.
FU-haters

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7771
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think FU haters is good because it stands for forgive u haters..lol "didnt except that now did u!! I never said I was a rightwing Christian either I am a woman who knows the bible I believe in Christ god is still working on I didn't say I was perfect. We are all sinners duh that's why none us us have the right to judge MJ whatever is in ur closet is u and God's business and since we are all sinners who can throw stones???
FU-haters

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7772
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hypocritical never that and OAF far from it..that's all u got?? Think a little harder. I never said I was a saint did I?? Nope never will be and neither or u with the childish name calling your just mad for no reason. Cheer up. It's okay for Peter act unchristain but calls himself a christian...probably ..I'm a believer in gods Word aka Christ. So bash name call etc etc forgive all u haters
floonbuster

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7773
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

FU-haters wrote:
I think FU haters is good because it stands for forgive u haters..lol "didnt except that now did u!! I never said I was a rightwing Christian either I am a woman who knows the bible I believe in Christ god is still working on I didn't say I was perfect. We are all sinners duh that's why none us us have the right to judge MJ whatever is in ur closet is u and God's business and since we are all sinners who can throw stones???
That's why no one takes Christians seriously.
FU-haters

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7774
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who's the Christian here...your boy Peter King and no I don't take him serious at all and all that praise people gave him for acting an ass really need some FU haters. LOL till it hurts

“New year, more f'loon denial”

Since: Jul 10

Dark Recesses, Your Mind

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7775
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FU-haters wrote:
Evan Chandler was out for$$$ and he got exactly what he wanted and the icing on the cake is the Bullet in his brain he pulled himself a few months after Michael died. Suicides don't go to heaven.
FU-haters wrote:
Some people just find joy in the suffering of other and that far from grace. Far from the miror image of Christ"
Uh huh. Wacko fans make me sick. Plus they can't even hold a thought from the beginning of a paragraph to the end.
GOD BLESS PETER KING

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7776
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

for speaking the truth. The Michael Jackson legacy is that of a drug addicted boy lover who was unable to produce any music in the final 20 years of his life, needed to relocate to the Arab world after his 'outing' and hired a $150,000 a month drug doctor who supplied him with his last lethal dose which turned out to be a service to mankind.
Jermaine

Vermilion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7777
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GOD BLESS PETER KING wrote:
for speaking the truth. The Michael Jackson legacy is that of a drug addicted boy lover who was unable to produce any music in the final 20 years of his life, needed to relocate to the Arab world after his 'outing' and hired a $150,000 a month drug doctor who supplied him with his last lethal dose which turned out to be a service to mankind.


M.J.'s legacy will be his music and dance. Also, now a change will be made in the medical field because of what happened. How horrible of you to say that M.J.'s death was a service to mankind.Go to f king hell good christian!
FU-haters

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7778
Dec 12, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Dude I get no joy out of Evan killing himself nor but it just proves the guilt of what he did weighed in on him after Michael's death but this dude here praise Conrad for overdosing MJ with Propofol definitely is. To place icing on a cake is the finishing of a cake it's analogy u read the wrong way. And MJ will be remember for his talent and humanitarianism whether y'all haters like it or not. Instead of spending so much time hating on MJ way more positive productive things can be done. I guess hating pays your bills. Hating is theraputic for y'all...maybe u all should see a doctor too..I reccomend Conrad Murray.
Peter King here

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7779
Dec 13, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Pete King is the worst congressman in the house. Fat drunk and stupid.
SIMMER DOWN LOON

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7780
Dec 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

and get back to your Gayspeak Forum where there are plenty of Michael Jackson perverts to converse with.

DEFORMEDisDEAD!

OWSH WINS!
Say What

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7781
Dec 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is such a waste, trolls took over as usual.
YOU ARE RIGHT

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7782
Dec 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Say What wrote:
This is such a waste, trolls took over as usual.
That 'FU-haters' is a vile perv lover.

Since: Jul 10

Osnabrück, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7783
Dec 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

FU-haters wrote:
Dude I get no joy out of Evan killing himself nor but it just proves the guilt of what he did weighed in on him after Michael's death but this dude here praise Conrad for overdosing MJ with Propofol definitely is. To place icing on a cake is the finishing of a cake it's analogy u read the wrong way. And MJ will be remember for his talent and humanitarianism whether y'all haters like it or not. Instead of spending so much time hating on MJ way more positive productive things can be done. I guess hating pays your bills. Hating is theraputic for y'all...maybe u all should see a doctor too..I reccomend Conrad Murray.
Evan Chandler had a serious and painful illness.Let me guess,you didn't waste a thought on this possible reason for his sucide?

You are the Hater,Wannabe Christian.
awman

Clementon, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7787
Jun 24, 2012
 
hey when I was a child.. I was mollested by other children.. maybe the children in the bed was mollested..

by a different childrens..
jmj

Cypress, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7788
Jun 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It was all Bull Shit People! He Never did a damn thing wrong to any child.
rider

Gwinn, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7790
Jun 25, 2012
 
jerry sandusky/the franklin cover-up
Pete King loves Sandusky

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7791
Jun 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ow wait! Sandusky is still alive so Pete King has nothing to say.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,221 - 7,240 of7,347
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) 5 hr russiangal 679
Review: Beefsteak Charlie's (Mar '09) 6 hr Sheri Kisselbach 102
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 11 hr marvinstevens 16,761
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 7,854
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 16 hr Bruser 2,246
Review: Maxy Nails 18 hr Michele 3
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Sat Kamala Martucci 111
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••