Review: Edward J Yule Law Offices

Posted in the Melville Forum

Since: Nov 08

West Babylon, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2008
Mr. Yule defended me in a case with my daughter. He is a publicity seeking attorney. While I was out of state he published (Unknown) to me my picture in NY Post. Not only was this an embarrassment to me, this was an outrage. This attorney was interested in defending me as long as he got the press at my expense. Don't hire him!
A Joke

Newark, NJ

#2 Nov 8, 2008
The Fact of the matter is that if you want or need to hire an attorney to represent you who is an attorney from outside the Village it will be very Difficult and expensive. Most attorneys donot want to go to Northports Court because of the wasted time that this Judge spends listening to himself and lecturing. The Judge who is a practicing attorney during the day forces Teenagers to hire an attorney for simple cell phone tickets. Its Obsurd. The Village attorneys have no choice becuase its their town. It takes double the amount of time in this Court than any other court on Long Island.
likes publicity

Newark, NJ

#4 Mar 27, 2009
saves the day, but is getting paid by town?
barbra

Deer Park, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2011
you all have no idea what your talking about..BEST LAWYER. NOT PAYED BY THE TOWN????
Marla

Paterson, NJ

#6 Sep 21, 2011
Edward Yule is a fantastic lawyer and did an excellent job representing me and my daughter. He is very professional and is really good at what he does. He does not seek publicity in any way and helps everyone out for their benefit, not his.
I really recommend Edward Yule as an attorney if you need one.
Betsy

Melville, NY

#7 Apr 24, 2013
He's a typical "little" scumbag lawyer. He tells you everyone in town's business. Can he get guilty people off?? Not sure. Because he certainly can't get innocent people off.

Told us all the Suffolk County Judges and the Suffolk County District Attorney's office are corrupt and he's right in there with them.
wayne

Melville, NY

#8 Sep 21, 2013
Douche bag. Town gossip. Seen at the Cow Harbor Race today with a Big "0" on his back. That about sums it up! Not to mention incompetent and really short.
lori

Tampa, FL

#9 Nov 20, 2013
gee eddie,I Dont know what to say,you ticked people off!and next will be me(i hope not)you know who iam. you need return my calls.if you need my number ask my brother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogwood la 11 min Sambee 1
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 9 hr Bruser 7,936
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Tue Sambee 2,046
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Tue Bruser 2,365
Man Found Dead in Jail Cell (Feb '12) Mon GODBlessAmerica 11
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST