Fire Guts Massapequa Home

Fire Guts Massapequa Home

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Dec 16, 2013, titled Fire Guts Massapequa Home. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A fire broke out in a Garfield Place home Sunday and rendered it unlivable. The Massapequa Fire Department responded at 7:30 p.m. for a kitchen fire in a High Ranch home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Wally

Farmingdale, NY

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Goodness, Gracious, Great BALLS OF FIRE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal Apartments In Levittown are Hurting Pro... 6 hr Eager Beaver 8
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sat Bruser 2,664
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Fri Bruser 8,339
Fredrick's Restaurant May '16 annonomous 1
News A draining experience - (Aug '07) May '16 Rist 21
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr '16 Enoch 329
News Pet food recall sparks panic among owners (Mar '07) Apr '16 lollins 104

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages