LIE road rage arrest

Full story: Newsday 277
It's a common occurrence on Long Island roadways: A driver gets annoyed because someone swerved into his lane. Full Story
First Prev
of 14
Next Last
EVH

Huntington Station, NY

#287 Nov 8, 2007
No doubt that it isnt easy on this Island, but what does that have to do with this issue? He NEEDS to be out here, this is where all the juice heads are. The Guidos that everyone laughs at. Being huge is great, and I know what it must take to get there....BUT, why dress and act like an ass? People laugh. just wear jeans and a t shirt. People will still know you're huge. And if they don't ...so what?
The family is paying for this....not so much Mike.
EVH

Huntington Station, NY

#288 Nov 9, 2007
"You're a great guy?"
(that was weird..)

you're creepy!
Apple Sidor

Huntington Station, NY

#289 Nov 12, 2007
I am sweet and delicious, and very refreshing!
But although it takes a lot of hard work to make me, there are also a lot of chemicals and preservatives inside of me. Don't be fooled by the label or the marketing campaign. What's inside me could be harmful.
Caveat Emptor
Buyer Beware!
Sweet Sidor Cider

Huntington Station, NY

#290 Nov 29, 2007
I am not an animal......I am a human being!
Sin-dy Cider

Huntington Station, NY

#291 Nov 30, 2007
I can be sweet, and very refreshing.
But read the small print!
EVH

Huntington Station, NY

#292 Nov 30, 2007
BTW- Mike is a self-made Hundred-aire.

(lets call it what it really is)
EVH

Huntington Station, NY

#293 Jan 15, 2008
come on Mike.........
sound out!
be heard!
fam gal

United States

#294 Jun 17, 2008
Sandra You Know Who wrote:
"Darren Telfair" DARREN TELFAIR!!! If you see this I just wanted to say HI I know you will never forget me!! Lotz of LOVE!! MUAHZ!! BESITOS
Who are you?
fam gal

United States

#295 Jun 17, 2008
who are you, sandra?
hello anybody

AOL

#296 Nov 21, 2008
ANYBODY STILL OUT THERE ON THE BOARD THAT WANTS TO TALK ABOUT ROAD RAGE OR MIKE, OR ANYTHING..PLEASE RESPOND THIS WAS A FUN BOARD AND LOOKED FORWARD TO IT EVERYDAY..........9631
FitChik2007

Glen Head, NY

#297 Nov 22, 2008
This for Mike...I just want to say that I hope all is well with you and your family. I always thought you were the best at Golds gym and at the clubs...nice, respectful and hott!!!!!!

Things happen in life and wish you the best always...

See you in the gyms...

Signed...Cassie
EVH

Huntington Station, NY

#298 Dec 2, 2008
Sure......I'll speak.
what's up?
EVH

AOL

#299 Dec 30, 2008
WHATS BEEN GOING ON? MISS ALL THE FUN LETS GET IT ROLLING AGAIN, YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, LETS HAVE SOME FUN ON HERE, HONESTLY I MISS THE LAUGHS....HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND GOD BLESS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ..
loogie

East Hampton, NY

#300 Mar 7, 2010
golds gym member wrote:
<quoted text>SIDOR I KNOW VERY WELL AND IS A STAND UP PERSON AND COULDNT BE MICH MORE OF A NICE PERSON
you must be the guy he got caught selling ghb to.sidor was arrested twice before within two month's of this event for possesion of ghb and shoplifting and possesion of a controlled substance . he was on over 10 thousand dollar's bail at the time his life crashed around him because he followed some one and assaulted him loogie was on his way home and was followed and bush whacked not screaming through traffic or on a cell phone. his involvement ended at exit 49 after telling sidor to wake the fuck up your not the only person on the road. as far as both being arrested. the next time you get robbed or a helicopter land's on your house your to blame for that too ?he was a drug crazed person who snapped. his drug addiction caused this not the guy who was trying to get home in one piece
loogie

East Hampton, NY

#301 Mar 7, 2010
Rich wrote:
first of all the verizon truck does not have air conditioning and there for that is why both of his windows were down ,and sidors car has air conditioning but put his window down to fight .next they both pulled off the expressway in hicksville .some one said to continue to fight .the verizon employee was going to the Hicksville garage on duffy where sidor was not even from that area ,therefor proving he followed the verizon truck.I hope this is presented in court.and what another poster said was to track sidors cell phone to prove he was using it at the time . the verizon employee did follow his work codes by calling 911 and giving the report.no one has the right to attack you by means of pepper spray .also ,I hope the verizon employee sues mr sidor in court for medical bills at the hospital and for the pain and suffering ,judge will send him to anger management for sure.also dmv should be notified to investigate this and sidor licencense should be suspended
sidor filed a claim with his insureance company claiming no fault at all.when they were informed that he was in the act of commiting a felony and was arrested tyhe claim was denied .true story
Arizona

Edison, NJ

#302 Apr 20, 2010
I dont know the other guy but I know the "victim" and he aint no victim. Every time I would get in a car with that a**hole he would drive as crazy as f**king possible and f**k with as many people as he could for kicks. Ive seen him spit loogies at people twice. He is the first one to start s**t and always the first one to call the cops like a b***h. He acts like hes some kinda biker but hes a f**king p***y through and through.
mike

Huntington Station, NY

#303 Feb 22, 2014
lets get this started again...............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 16 hr Bruser 7,939
which auto repair shop to choose in Farmingdale... Fri Charlie 1
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Fri Ginger 16
Annymous Fri Anonymous 1
irish mob (Oct '13) Thu ClipperHatBoy 31
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Dec 22 James 6
6 arrested after trio caught carrying safe in D... (May '09) Dec 9 StepPredator 31

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:56 am PST

ESPN 8:56AM
Sources: Ryan expects to be fired by Jets
NFL 9:05 AM
Jason Pierre-Paul: 'I think I'm worth a lot of money'
Bleacher Report 9:24 AM
Report: Jets HC Ryan 'Bracing for His Ouster'
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
RB Darkwa the Latest Giants Rookie to Shine