LIE road rage arrest

LIE road rage arrest

There are 278 comments on the Newsday story from May 19, 2007, titled LIE road rage arrest. In it, Newsday reports that:

It's a common occurrence on Long Island roadways: A driver gets annoyed because someone swerved into his lane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

CINDY

AOL

#267 Oct 29, 2007
TO MY FRIEND FU!!!!!!
Friend of Cindy

Hauppauge, NY

#268 Oct 29, 2007
Hey Cindy, sorry to ruffle your feathers a bit there, but I dont know you or Mike. thanks for the fun though..

ha ha ha ha ha.
CINDY

Hauppauge, NY

#269 Oct 29, 2007
It's OK.
Go all LI Road Ragers!
Mike

Hauppauge, NY

#270 Oct 30, 2007
Hey....look everyone.

"If the pepperspray spit, you must equit!"
lunatic

AOL

#271 Oct 30, 2007
If someone spit on you, would you wave and drive away? Or would you retaliate? Being mr. sidor is on probation and a 4 time felon, i myself personally think he did the best thing possible. I myself would never let anyone get away with that . But mike cant be going super crazy do to his laundry list of assaults, so wake up all of you jerkoffs and really think what you would do. I'd rather take a punch and kick than a flem ball from a low life dirtbag anyday. Its obvious you people are all jealous of the man he is. From what i heard all charges were dropped due too the verizon workers record sheet, including serious crimes not pepper spray.. Know the facts before you start the cracks.
Mike

Hauppauge, NY

#272 Oct 31, 2007
Hey Lunatic..........jealous?
Of what? His life falling apart? His passing out? His flacidity?
I hope the charges DO get dropped....but let's call it what it really is. I think we can all chalk it up to...them BOTH being idiots.

BLAH!
Mike

Hauppauge, NY

#273 Oct 31, 2007
I also just heard that Sidor just saved $300.00 by changing to GEICO!
CINDY

Hauppauge, NY

#274 Nov 1, 2007
After that incident, his insurance cancelled him!

I sm just so upset over everything....STILL!
WHITEBOY

Jersey City, NJ

#275 Nov 1, 2007
MIKEY,MIKEY,MIKEY STOP LOOKING AT THIS STUPIED FORUM. GET THE GIGGLES OUT AND CHILL WITH THE FAM..........YA KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN PLAYER, PLAYER!!!!
hey john luna

AOL

#276 Nov 2, 2007
your right mike should bring back the ghb, and start getting down and dirtay!!!!!!! lol. you know who halloween 5 years ago, THINK!!blush blush blush we had a mad rush......all kidding aside good going mikey boy {AKA HANDSOME}
EVH 5150

Hauppauge, NY

#277 Nov 5, 2007
"Today isn't "white-boy day", is it?"
EVH

Hauppauge, NY

#278 Nov 6, 2007
Nope....but it's "Shrivel Boy" Day!
CHENEYBURTON

Bronx, NY

#279 Nov 6, 2007
I have never read more bs than from you losers! My god did all the no friends having, pimple faced depressed, couldnt get a member of the opposite sex to look at them if they were wearing the hope diamond idiots all in 1 place...you should all hang out together in real life because nobody else wants any of you losers! Thank god I use this as a distraction, unlike you morons who NEED this in your life because your soawful you have nothing else
EVH

Hauppauge, NY

#280 Nov 6, 2007
Hey CHENEYBURTON..........

Sorry, couldn't hear ya....come again?
What's your point, shrivel boy?
EVH

Hauppauge, NY

#281 Nov 6, 2007
"soawful"?

ha ha ha ha ha ha

you're funny!

(WTF)
friend on the side

Hauppauge, NY

#282 Nov 6, 2007
Leave my friend alone.
I still need him......on the side.
CINDY

Hauppauge, NY

#283 Nov 6, 2007
STOP....or I'll leave!

STOP IT I SAID.....
you think I'm kidding?

try me...I dare you......
TRY ME!!!!!!!!
george

AOL

#284 Nov 6, 2007
mike is a great guy plain and simple this has been a funny post. everybody knows mike did the right thing but this is just getting funny.....mike was a legend now from what my friend told me he is a awesome father to two sons. and works like crazy, a self made millionaire. got to give the guy some credit , people. and cindy is HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! lol lol
EVH

Hauppauge, NY

#285 Nov 7, 2007
So was Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin, and Jimi Hendrix to name a few.
Where are they now?
He is NOT Mr Mom, and has many issues. I am sure he is a nice guy, but so are a lot of people with problems.
He just needs to address them and get HELP!
(HOT unfortunately doesnt equal HAPPY)
to evh

AOL

#286 Nov 7, 2007
No one is happy anymore, im a great guy with no kids just a girlfriend but from everyone of my friends claim that they are not happy. How can you be happy living on this island! It should be called bill island, all you do is pay bills bills bills. i have an average job and just cant seem to get ahead. its rough. Do you agree. I dont know cindy personally but im sure her looks made her no money. Correct me if im wrong. it a hard life out there. I wish everyone the best. who is shrivel boy and white boy are they friends of the drug addict? sad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 21 hr Bruser 8,607
Noise in Bethpage (Dec '16) Wed cheeets 3
Review: Bt Orthotic Labs Inc (Oct '08) Oct 16 Nancy Weinstein 8
Who would really wear a little 81 gay sex patch... (Feb '10) Oct 14 AFFA4EVER 30
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Oct 13 Bruser 2,778
News Conflict holds up tax breaks for $5M Bay Shore ... Oct 10 rehab land 1
News Phil Boyle drops out of Suffolk sheriff's race Oct 10 cesspool 1

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages