Restaurant manager charged with sexual abuse -

Full story: Newsday 54
A manager of a Carle Place restaurant was arrested Monday and charged with sexually abusing a 17-year-old waitress who worked for him, the Nassau police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jojo

United States

#50 Aug 29, 2007
MCR wrote:
Cash grab!
totaly she's out for cash. too bad there is none.
wiw

Wilmington, DE

#51 Aug 29, 2007
Is this another incompetent who got fired?
mgg

United States

#52 Aug 29, 2007
margarita wrote:
I worked for donato (danny) and he was nothing but a nice gentle man, I find it hard to believe he would mess with a 17 yr old he has a very nice family and daughter her age. his wife is beautiful and he loves her to death always spoke of her in highest regards this is a shock I would not doubt this tramp saw $$. anyway shame on the journalist for not hbeing more objective!
hope the family sues them all for this slander. people's lives are at stake here and the tramp(opps, did i say that) should be on trial.
mgg

United States

#53 Aug 29, 2007
Tom wrote:
D-u-m-b ginzo
maybe you are the d-u-m-b t-o-m
amazed

Fishkill, NY

#54 Aug 29, 2007
Curley wrote:
That's just terrible... Does anyone know today's lunch special?
you may not give a hoot, but this guy is in deep serious crap because of this person. I would never wish this to happen to my worst enemy. If you don't give a crap, you shouldn't of wrote anything. Your wise remarks aren't funny.
Joey Buttafuco

Mineola, NY

#55 Aug 30, 2007
amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
you may not give a hoot, but this guy is in deep serious crap because of this person. I would never wish this to happen to my worst enemy. If you don't give a crap, you shouldn't of wrote anything. Your wise remarks aren't funny.
I disagree. His remarks are funny.
Phil Hurcrackin

Medford, NY

#56 Aug 30, 2007
Joey Buttafuco wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. His remarks are funny.
I agree with Joey, his remarks were funny.

Keep them coming.
Joey Buttafuco

Bay Shore, NY

#57 Aug 30, 2007
Phil Hurcrackin wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Joey, his remarks were funny.
Keep them coming.
Glad to see someone else who is sane posting here.
rusty

United States

#60 Aug 30, 2007
SEEN IT wrote:
if it was your mother, fiance, girlfriend,sister etc. How would you feel then. Probably go down there and kick his a$$. This crap happens a lot. Because he owns a restaurant he thinks he owns the waitresses bodies too.
maybe the waitress wants to own the store?????????did you ever think about it in the other way.
fwiw

Indianapolis, IN

#61 Aug 31, 2007
Posting the address and name of a citizen on the unsupported complaint of anyone is so wrong that it ranks right up there with failure to describe dangerous criminals or at-large fugitives.

This newspaper is being run by people with NO morality or decency whatever, and I continue to hope that they get sued and sued and sued until they quit or develop a conscience.
Eden

Bay Shore, NY

#63 Feb 10, 2008
Fluk that... he did do it!

“YANKS 27 Time World Champions”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#65 Feb 10, 2008
wiw wrote:
Is this another incompetent who got fired?
Try...she was caught with her hand playing with a sausage...
truth

AOL

#66 Jan 7, 2009
i like when the truth comes out , charges were dropped, you see never judge my friend. my heart goes out to the family hope all is well.
joe brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Jan 24, 2014
shes a liar ! innocent man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 52 min Lee Jay 1,747
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 1 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 3 hr Bruser 2,299
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr postcranium 6,469
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) 21 hr Musikologist 9
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391

Melville News Video

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]