Restaurant manager charged with sexua...

Restaurant manager charged with sexual abuse -

There are 54 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Restaurant manager charged with sexual abuse -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A manager of a Carle Place restaurant was arrested Monday and charged with sexually abusing a 17-year-old waitress who worked for him, the Nassau police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Joey Buttafucco

United States

#26 Aug 28, 2007
I have eaten at Don Fillipo's. Good pizza.
Up Yours

Frisco, TX

#28 Aug 28, 2007
GAG ny wrote:
this case is a boobooo trap the women is always using her body to sexaly abuse men, so when men compliment the beauty. booooooooooooooo he is a victum of sexual arrasment, we now it hard to make some real money this is easy way to retire early
Time for your meds, dude.

LAS

Since: Jan 07

AOL

#29 Aug 28, 2007
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would yu jump to this conclusion so quickly? Are you always putting your hands on waitresses? Your comment is very telling. You probably work at Don Filippo.
You jumped to your conclusion pretty quick....
BIG BONES

Raleigh, NC

#30 Aug 28, 2007
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would yu jump to this conclusion so quickly? Are you always putting your hands on waitresses? Your comment is very telling. You probably work at Don Filippo.
I would like to see how fast they arrest a woman , when a boy say's she touched him.
say it aint so

Denver, CO

#32 Aug 28, 2007
Jack Handy wrote:
They should ask other waitresses to see if he has done this to them. We had to fire a guy like that recently. He was also 50ish and just about every girl in the place complained of inappropriate touching and comments. It didn't matter what type they were either, old, overweight, married. He was warned that the next complaint we got he would be fired. Two month later there was another complaint. Gone. Some people just cannot control themselves.
who told you this story
say it aint so

Denver, CO

#33 Aug 28, 2007
James Brown wrote:
Another ILLEGAL trying to get cash from a REAL American.
who you talking about,her or him (Donato Nortesano, 50, of 341 North Oconnor Rd. in North Babylon) he doesn't sound like a real AMERICAN

“PS-loved u in "Mighty Mouse"!”

Since: Aug 07

Heaven only knows!

#34 Aug 28, 2007
Classic Classic Classic. No matter what we assume this guys race is, it's just plain classic. This happens at just about every restaurant, but a lot of it goes untold...because A- the employee is afraid to lose the job, B- The employee had previously been engaged in some kind of flirt activity with the "said" assaultent, and C-(this one is classic) The employee feels that this gives them "hands" or an upward climb towards being the "Managers pet". I have worked in restaurants for 15 years (I know...wayyyy toooo long..HEY, I'm an actor...we do those type of things)...anywayz, Restaurants are the breeding ground for sexual activity. I myself had an affair with a married manager (Her husband was nice...I felt a little bad...but she said he had a girlfriend too...so all guilt went out the window.) Moral of the story...We will never know what inspired this dude to put his hands on a female at the workplace...but, This should not be tolerated and there should be tougher laws regarding this type of behavior

PS- Loved you in "Beretta"
Truthus

Durham, NC

#35 Aug 28, 2007
These waitresses are the biggest teases. You work under stressful conditions and need a little release now and then
Interesting

Pittsburgh, PA

#38 Aug 28, 2007
When I read the story I thought of a dirty old man copping a feel. happens all the time in bars and restaraunts. Funny how many came to the conclusion she was looking for a pay day.
GOD

United States

#39 Aug 28, 2007
she was looking for a raise...oh i mean rise..mabe shes a litle hose monster
SEEN IT

Clearwater, FL

#40 Aug 28, 2007
if it was your mother, fiance, girlfriend,sister etc. How would you feel then. Probably go down there and kick his a$$. This crap happens a lot. Because he owns a restaurant he thinks he owns the waitresses bodies too.
Richard Simmons

Harriman, NY

#41 Aug 28, 2007
Ewwww...I hate waitresses....yucky!!!!

You never know where their hands have been.
Contry Diner

Medford, NY

#42 Aug 28, 2007
NY State Dept. Health doesn't allow a 17 year old to "wait" tables. The owner may have additional problems here.
smart guy

East Meadow, NY

#43 Aug 28, 2007
I hate cases like this.... no evidence, no witnesses, nothing but a girl saying one thing. How easy is it too accuse any one of anything espically a female. It's not rite and they should take a look at the man himself not what one girl who could have been in a bad mood one day. Not just the man's life but his whole family's life is at steak.
Reasonable

East Meadow, NY

#44 Aug 28, 2007
Why are you giving his home address out for everyone to see. This man hasn't been convicted of anything yet, and there's no evidence This newspaper should b ashamed of themselves.
GAG ny

AOL

#45 Aug 28, 2007
smart guy wrote:
I hate cases like this.... no evidence, no witnesses, nothing but a girl saying one thing. How easy is it too accuse any one of anything espically a female. It's not rite and they should take a look at the man himself not what one girl who could have been in a bad mood one day. Not just the man's life but his whole family's life is at steak.
i totally agree with that and any smart person would say the same wheres ther witnesses and there were other waitress wheres there complaints show the proff then come out with the reality of it this is all bullshit i herd the girl is a coke headddd prob needs money to get more nuttin betta to do then put an innocent man in jail and ruin peoples lives she needs to get help more then anyone ciao
margarita

Beacon, NY

#46 Aug 28, 2007
I worked for donato (danny) and he was nothing but a nice gentle man, I find it hard to believe he would mess with a 17 yr old he has a very nice family and daughter her age. his wife is beautiful and he loves her to death always spoke of her in highest regards this is a shock I would not doubt this tramp saw $$. anyway shame on the journalist for not hbeing more objective!
blue eyes 21

Union City, NJ

#47 Aug 28, 2007
It is ashame about this story with no proof and no witness and they are making a federal case out of it, and putting this man to shame. Why would you put his address on the computer for everyone to see.....when he wasn't even convicted. This would change my feelings when I watch the news and the stories that I hear, always wondering if this stuff is true. I put my heart out for this man and his family.
Phil Hurloynes

Huntington, NY

#48 Aug 29, 2007
Hey listen, every job has it's perks. The same applies for being a being a restaurant manager. It's common and customary for the waitresses to "tip" the manager and also customary for the manager to give the waitress his tip.
MarMar

West New York, NJ

#49 Aug 29, 2007
Reasonable wrote:
Why are you giving his home address out for everyone to see. This man hasn't been convicted of anything yet, and there's no evidence This newspaper should b ashamed of themselves.
I hope that his family sues the press and anyone else who has published his personal information. He has just been accussed by a crack-head waitress who probably tought she could get money from him. She should be put behind bars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr Bruser 2,795
Why do people like Bayville? (Jun '08) Nov 14 Big trin 24
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Nov 11 Bruser 8,617
News Iraq veteran says fall in LIRR gap ruined his h... (May '08) Nov 10 Colluu 90
dr. g p furman Nov 9 EHernigleIII 2
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Nov 7 andi 85
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Nov 5 iBeach 2,109

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages