Dee

Muscat, Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2010

It looks like there's a lot of firms filing suit so I'm getting confused as to who to go with. There's Siegel & Siegel and there's an attorney Lester...that's just from a quick search i made. Who is the firm you work for? Will they ask for a fee upfront? Please provide me w/ firm's name, website, phone, and name of lawyer(s) handling. Also, have they set a filing deadline? I feel so awful I found this doctor for my mother and she went to him having come as a transfer from another orthodontist who did a horrible job and injured her and Balaban knew full well all the pain and suffering she went through and promised he'll fix her so good she's gonna wanna hang a photo of him in her living room. I feel like an idiot.
Thanks, D
Anonymous

Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

What the hell happened to the over 600 posts that were here less than 24 hours ago! Who is deleting?!!
Anonymous

Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

And why is the below email which I emailed from my personal email to that formykidz email claiming to represent victims, but never replied, being posted here?!!! I sent that email in confidence; had i wanted to post it here I would have you jerk.
Dee wrote:
It looks like there's a lot of firms filing suit so I'm getting confused as to who to go with. There's Siegel & Siegel and there's an attorney Lester...that's just from a quick search i made. Who is the firm you work for? Will they ask for a fee upfront? Please provide me w/ firm's name, website, phone, and name of lawyer(s) handling. Also, have they set a filing deadline? I feel so awful I found this doctor for my mother and she went to him having come as a transfer from another orthodontist who did a horrible job and injured her and Balaban knew full well all the pain and suffering she went through and promised he'll fix her so good she's gonna wanna hang a photo of him in her living room. I feel like an idiot.
Thanks, D
Me again

Oman

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

Ok so I just realized there's another page on this same site--- www.topix.com dealing w/ same topic and that's where the over 600 poss are. Sorry.
And while I'm at it, might as well apologize for calling whoever posted my email a jerk; I am just frustrated and I sent that as an email to formykidz@aol.com supposedly to get info about a lawyer who is filing suit and instead of getting some kind of response to my email address I come here to find my own email, which I did not expect or wish to be posted, here.
Anonymous wrote:
What the hell happened to the over 600 posts that were here less than 24 hours ago! Who is deleting?!!
who cares

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2010

There are 2 attorneys handling this
one is Siegel & the other is Lester
if you read back on the other site both are listed with email contacts
Ivbeen Focked

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

I would love to be part of this class action suit against this dick-head!!!!! I have had invisalign for 6 years with this asshole, listened to his stupid jokes and dealt with his nasty personality... He was a pervert!! He charged me twice for invisalign!! I still have all these stupid buttons on my teeth and I don't even have the retainer I paid for.
Your choice

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Just like us all! I have retained Siegel, as have many people. E-mail sieglaw@optonline.net for their retainer if you want to be a part. Also, e-mail e-mail formykidzmouth@aol.com to be kept apprised of everything. Good luck.
pure vomit

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2010

Ivbeen Focked wrote:
I would love to be part of this class action suit against this dick-head!!!!! I have had invisalign for 6 years with this asshole, listened to his stupid jokes and dealt with his nasty personality... He was a pervert!! He charged me twice for invisalign!! I still have all these stupid buttons on my teeth and I don't even have the retainer I paid for.
sieglaw@optonline.net OR--GROUP ACTION
sml@llalawfirm.com---CLASS ACTION

These are the two firms handling this
one is a group action & one a class action
mp dix hills

Melville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

I just found this site. Just like everyone else on this site Dr. Balaban stole $900 from me.
Please let me know everything you can about the law suit. Dr. B asked for $900 cash in advance becasue he was selling his practice to Jackie.
I have tried to call her 20 times and she does not return my calls.
Please let me know who I can contact re law suit.

Thanks,
Mimi
For help

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

E-mail: formykidzmouth.com

Very informative and has all the info. Helped me alot.

V.T.
oops

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

The e-mail address is:

formykidzmouth@aol.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Melville Discussions

Search the Melville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 51 min positronium 6,323
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 54 min positronium 6,324
Review: Smugglers Jacks (Oct '13) 58 min Chris 2
95 year old (Oct '13) 4 hr Hollis Warner 2
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 11 hr Bruser 2,245
Deer Park man found stabbed on front lawn (Apr '08) 12 hr David McSmitj 72
Police: Narcan Used to Revive Woman in Massapeq... Thu John archer 1
•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••