Denise -Miller Place

Miller Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

I was astonished and amazed as I hear the story on CHannel 12 News last week about Dr. BalaSCAM. i too fell victim of this snake in the grass. I have 2 kids were patients of his. My oldest has had her braces off for a few years (thankfully so). I continued using this guy even after we moved from Farmingdale to Miller Place. Yes he was persisten then...every time my son had a visit the offer on the account balance was made sweeter and sweeter, until I agreed to pay the Doc in full. My son allegedly has a lot more work and he has had braces for YEARS already..New question how many of us were being taken for a longer "RIDE" THAN NECESSARY? Michelle, if Dr. Jackie is innocent whay haven't I gotten a return call from Michelle in the office (Balaban's office manager) who is still there? Are you that Michelle? Just trying to get some answere here, copies of statements, x-ray etc. THANKS!
John Plainview

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

Even worse is how Dr. Jackie is now trying to wash her hands of him. Less then a month ago I was told over the phone that yes the agreement was good and their would be NO additional charges. Only to get in the office to be "upsold" for treatment that I already paid. Even more insulting was the Dr. she had nothing to do with was still working in her office. She has only now stated she did not buy his practice after the letters starting appearing stating that whoever bought his practice would take over his clients.She also claims to have noaccess to his records, yet she was in negotiation to buy his practice or at the least take over his clients after he left. Wouldn't the x-rays and paperworkbe important?Or was she from the beginning to rack up new charges. It is shame the state still allows both of them to practice
Taken advantage of

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Today Tues 4/27 went to meet Dr. Jackie my appt was for 9:30am at 11:00 we still were not seen. I found out she was stalling all the people in the office until channel 5 news were to show up. Is she out of her mind? It seems to me she is trying to get the right spin on her damaged reputation. I went in with an open mind. In my opnion that tactic just sealed her guilt. Hopefully this PR tactic will backfire on her. She is so entwined in this scam as much as Balaban. She should be ashamed of herself and the lies she has her staff is telling everyone.
Unreal

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

Taken advantage of wrote:
Today Tues 4/27 went to meet Dr. Jackie my appt was for 9:30am at 11:00 we still were not seen. I found out she was stalling all the people in the office until channel 5 news were to show up. Is she out of her mind? It seems to me she is trying to get the right spin on her damaged reputation. I went in with an open mind. In my opnion that tactic just sealed her guilt. Hopefully this PR tactic will backfire on her. She is so entwined in this scam as much as Balaban. She should be ashamed of herself and the lies she has her staff is telling everyone.
Did you speak to News 5 or only she did ??
Taken advantage of

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2010

As soon as I found out the news was on the way I left. Sounds like it didnot go to well because as of today Dr. Jackie is not seeing any of Balaban's patients any longer. It will be on Channel 2 at 5:00pm tonight.
Jim - Huntington

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Stuart Bala SCAM. Freaking guy thought he was God of Orthodonist. Hey Stew - BITE THIS!
Unreal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

He is a deceitful man who has hurt many many children ....
getoverit

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Judged:

You all got scamed by an old man who is out of his mind and now that you all look stupid and broke- you want to go after anybody for your money. Hope all your crooked ass teeth fall down your throats and ya all choke and die!:)

Next time dont give a old pervert thousands of dollars without getting anything in return --- LOSERS!!!
Unreal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

Oh we have things in return ...plenty of them
Denise P

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

I just contacted Dr. Jackie who was supposed to take over for him and they just said it got too much that they couldn't handle him. This man is a big phony and i am so disgusted. I contacted Invisalign telling them that they are jointly responsible being that I got his name from their website and they promoted him as a "Premier Provider" and they are trying to absolve all responsibility. I work at a law firm. Anyone interested in starting a class action suit, let me know! This is horrible. I am just at the end of my treatment but still wasn't complete but I feel for all of you!
Denise P

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2010

and "getoverit" GO TO TELL YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND GET A LIFE!!!
cant believe it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

the only person who would say this is dr j or her puppets....there isn't a sole that would see it this way - you must not have dime to your name - you obviously dont know the value of paying things in full... remember CARMA ... it leaves noone behind
hope

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

cant believe it wrote:
the only person who would say this is dr j or her puppets....there isn't a sole that would see it this way - you must not have dime to your name - you obviously dont know the value of paying things in full... remember CARMA ... it leaves noone behind
if you are intersted in our law suit against Balaban and Fulop email to formykidzmouth@aol.com. My husband and I put together this email and have heard from alot interested. Email us so we can all connect and take action
Unreal

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

LAST CHANCE :
if you want in YOU MUST respond to one of the emails by tomorrow Friday @ 5pm
to R.S.V.P. for Sunday @2pm
sorry I know it is Mothers Day but you have to put aside an hour to meet with us & attorney
taken advantage of

Mineola, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

This is to unreal: Where is the meeting @ 2 on Mothers Day? I would like to attend. Thank you.
help

Greenwich, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2010

taken advantage of wrote:
This is to unreal: Where is the meeting @ 2 on Mothers Day? I would like to attend. Thank you.
go to the other topix blog "DR stuart balaban andDr Jackie Fulop suspected of fraud" there are about 621 blogs with information.( its all posted) there, or email formykidzmouth@aol.com for the info
true or not trueLinda

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2010

Do not trust dr. Jackie
Align Technology

Hacienda Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

If you are an Invisalign patient who had your treatment interrupted as a result of this situation involving Dr. Balaban and Dr. Fulop-Goodling, you can call (888) 822-5446 or visit http://www.invisalign.com/drbalabanpatients for information on getting your case transferred to a new Invisalign provider and learning about how Align can help.
distressed patient

Roosevelt, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

Align Technology wrote:
If you are an Invisalign patient who had your treatment interrupted as a result of this situation involving Dr. Balaban and Dr. Fulop-Goodling, you can call (888) 822-5446 or visit http://www.invisalign.com/drbalabanpatients for information on getting your case transferred to a new Invisalign provider and learning about how Align can help.
It is about time that a company who promotes their own SPOKESPERSON as an ELITE or PREMIER provider on their web site take responsibility for indirectly promoting themselves and these fraudulent doctors to the public at large. By placing such individuals on your web site you are in effect colluding with these practioners to deceive the public. Shame on you Aligh Technology the makers of INVISALIGN retainers.
I Agree

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2010

WELL SAID.

Invisalign has been mentioned by many dr's, and lawyers in this case... they are also being dragged thru the mud..by J & B..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE