AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

bad job never on site after the first couple of days the subs were real bad no job done at 100%
J Honohan

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Judged:

Sorry ass wrote:
bad job never on site after the first couple of days the subs were real bad no job done at 100%
I cant believe you had problems with this company, My family and I have used them for years and have refered them to many friends and never heard that anyone had a problem.
Shesh project inheritance

Northport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2009

Judged:

Unfortunately, my experience has been smilar to Mr. Sorry. I have had to, or am in the process of, bring in multiple tradesmen to fix roofing issues, insulation issues, electrical and lighting issues, tile and grout issues, HVAC issues - just to name a few for a major renovation for which Mr. Gregory Shesh was the contractor. While I have asked Mr. Shesh on several occasions to take an hour of his time to review these items, if for no other reason than for him to understand the nature of the work of the subs he uses for his own edification and future jobs, he refuses to even take a look, was belligerent and verbally abusive. He said it best during the conversation - "of course, if you bring out someone else to my jobs, he'll find a million things wrong." That said, could they all be wrong??? Moreover, I brought out HIS electrical subcontractor who quoted me a fee to fix one of their mistakes - in writing!!! On October 12, 2009, Mr. Shesh also advertised on Craigslist as a "Finally Fixed" handyman who "has been completing the "Honey Do List" for over 30 years". He should fix the Customer To Do Lists he leaves behind on his Bigger projects!
Mr W

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Judged:

To The shesh product inheritance. I owned your house when Shesh Contractors Remodeled and Beautifully completed it. We never had any problems with the contractor or any of his subs. They were polite,on time, cleaned up after themselves, and were always willing to help and listen to any suggestions I recommended. Inspections were performed by the town during and after the remodeling. The town codes are strict and inspections were all totally passed and the CO's were issued. When I left the home, it was in perfect condition, if it wasnt, we would not have passed inspection.You also had an engineer look at the house before purchasing it, and he also said the house was in great shape(please check your record). What you did to it in the interim, has nothing to do with the contractor that I paid for the work,and that I have will continue to recommend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr Vote Zornow 6,408
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 22 hr Bruser 7,871
Women's Fund of LI to Honor Four Long Island Women Wed WFLI 1
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Tue Sambee 1,602
Why is Lindenhurst such a Ghetto? (Mar '10) Aug 25 I Hate Syracuse 682
American Home Mortgage chief Michael Strauss ta... (Aug '07) Aug 11 Alice Broadhurst 40
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••