Huntington men arrested for posing as police

Full story: Newsday 20
Two Huntington men were arrested Wednesday and charged with posing as police officers Wednesday to rob two people in Deer Park of cash and valuables, police said. Full Story
Bill

Coram, NY

#1 Jun 20, 2007
"My name be She-rod. I be the po-lice. Gimme all yo sh-t.I be real smart. Dis worked in da 'danch befo."
Are you kidding me? Who's going to believe two mopes like these guys are real cops? Sherod and Rony? They aren't even real names. I wonder what the two "victims" were doing? Maybe buying drugs?
Dirty Sanchez

Milford, CT

#2 Jun 21, 2007
Bill wrote:
"My name be She-rod. I be the po-lice. Gimme all yo sh-t.I be real smart. Dis worked in da 'danch befo."
Are you kidding me? Who's going to believe two mopes like these guys are real cops? Sherod and Rony? They aren't even real names. I wonder what the two "victims" were doing? Maybe buying drugs?
I seriously doubt that the two "victims" were bursting with intelligence, either. You're right, they probably were buying drugs, and even if they werent, I'm sure they were up to no good. Anybody who just stands around on the side of a road on Long Island late at night shouldn't be surprised when something like this happens.
naikeisha

Stony Brook, NY

#7 Jun 21, 2007
these two men should be ashamed of themselves...one of the impersonators is the father of two of my youngest sisters one is 7 going to be 8 this saturday and the other is 5 and she's disabled..he probably didnt even think of them when he did such a stupid act.
shameful

Denver, CO

#10 Jun 21, 2007
enough is enough. people are getting tried of reading this stuff everyday.
the police should have the authority to shoot and kill criminals when caught, keep them off the streets because the justice system doesn't do anything. stupid is what stupid does. their names say it all.
G-MAN

Mineola, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2007
Sherod? Wasn't that the name of one of the droids in Star Wars ?
Peppadeal

Carrollton, TX

#12 Jun 21, 2007
shameful wrote:
the police should have the authority to shoot and kill criminals when caught, keep them off the streets because the justice system doesn't do anything. stupid is what stupid does. their names say it all.
Are you American? Are you familiar with the Constitution? Go live in China.
Justice for All

Pleasanton, CA

#13 Jun 21, 2007
naikeisha wrote:
these two men should be ashamed of themselves...one of the impersonators is the father of two of my youngest sisters one is 7 going to be 8 this saturday and the other is 5 and she's disabled..he probably didnt even think of them when he did such a stupid act.
And did think of your stupid act when you slept with him? Next time, GIve some thought to who you are choosing to be your babys' daddies!
Sam the Man

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2007
Peppadeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you American? Are you familiar with the Constitution? Go live in China.
Hey, I'm with him. At least he can write what he feels and so can you. Can't do that in China. But come to think of it ain't no boogies there either.

Hey Al Sharpton...I called them Boggies!! hahahahaha
Manny

United States

#15 Jun 21, 2007
Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
And did think of your stupid act when you slept with him? Next time, GIve some thought to who you are choosing to be your babys' daddies!
Read it right. He is the father of her two SISTERS. Although with these people they spread their seed all over so it would be possible for him to also have seeded her.

Raunchy low life generation of hoochies.
easy on the pipe

Kings Park, NY

#16 Jun 21, 2007
Tookie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatzup b....eyes impersanatin a negros diz mornins....u boogaloos craks a crakr up!!
peace out
Tookie, take it wasy on that carack pipe...you're gonna blow your heart out

Since: Apr 07

West Babylon, NY

#17 Jun 21, 2007
When ever approached by a plain cloths officer ask to see a photo id, not a badge. By law they have to produce it if requested. IF they do not have a photo ID call 911 immediatly they are a fake.
Cheeses of Nazareth

New York, NY

#19 Jun 21, 2007
posing as a cop? is this becoming the nig "crime of the month"?(see the hempstead case a few weeks ago)
naikeisha

Stony Brook, NY

#20 Jun 21, 2007
Justice for All wrote:
<quoted text>
excuse me who are you to
judge
SPANKY

Milford, CT

#22 Jun 22, 2007
"IT WASN'T ME, I GOT A 9 TO 5"
NAIKEISHA

Brentwood, NY

#23 Oct 3, 2008
I HAVENT CHECKED THiS THiNG iN OVER A YEAR...1 THAT iS NOT MY BABYS DADDY SO REREAD THE COMMENT AND SECONDLY YOUR RACIST COMMENTS ARENT NEEDED. WHO GIVES A DAMN IF YOU DONT LIKE BLACKS..KEEP IT TO YOURSELF...
Why Not

Amityville, NY

#24 Oct 6, 2008
the link got killed mysteriously, so here:

Incident: Arrest for Robbery While Posing as Police Officers
Date/Time: Long Island Ave., and W.16th Street, Deer Park

Suffolk County Police today arrested two Huntington men for Robbery and Criminal Impersonation after they robbed a couple on a Deer Park street in the early morning hours of June 19 while posing as police officers.

The victims, an 18-year-old woman and 19-year-old man, both from Deer Park, were at Long Island Ave. and 16 th street near the woman’s vehicle, when two cars pulled up, one a 2004 white Hyundai and the other an unidentified silver grey vehicle. Two males exited the cars, approached the two and accosted them, rifling through their pockets having identified themselves as police officers. The two forcibly searched the victims and removed items of value from them, including $150 in cash and other valuables. The suspects then fled in the two cars.

With the assistance of Second Squad and Second Precinct personnel, First Squad detectives arrested Sherod Daniels, 28, of 993 Park Ave., Huntington and Rony Compere, 34, of 52 Lafayette Street , Huntington.

Both were charged with Robbery 2 nd Degree and Criminal Impersonation 1 st Degree. They will be arraigned June 21, 2007 at first district court.

-30-

Authority: Richard Dormer, Commissioner 07-328595
Suffolk County Police Department
townie

Patchogue, NY

#25 Oct 9, 2008
Its real hard to tell the cops from the crooks, i know some guys that if they were not cops, they would be crooks ( by job title only )
ms johnson

Middle Island, NY

#26 Jan 25, 2013
shameful wrote:
I am a very close friend of Rony and that is actually his real name. Rony was raised in a great family. He has made mistakes but paid for them. If you think cops should impersonate God and kill people that's your opinion.
ms johnson

Middle Island, NY

#27 Jan 25, 2013
Rony was with the wrong person at the wrong time. Actually he had just left Mr when this accured! He has done his time and paid his debt to society! As far as the cops killing criminals the police department should not play God in my opinion.
typ

Brentwood, NY

#28 Feb 1, 2013
Yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 13 hr Bruser 7,933
Six LI Catholic Elementary Schools to Close (Dec '11) 13 hr 31 years an RN 266
Wooden grain scale (Mar '07) Thu Calvin James 72
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Dec 16 Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Dec 16 Lawndell Washington 14
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Looking for a male english bulldog to mate with... (Feb '13) Dec 12 michelle_salem_ct 53

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:37 pm PST