Long Islanders Vote for Deborah Poulos

Posted in the Melville Forum

Democracy

Watseka, IL

#1 Nov 3, 2013
On Nov 5

In the Family Court Judge Re-election

Please Vote for Deborah Poulos

I have her opponent Judge John Kelly as judge in my case and I think he has displayed a tremendous amount of sexual dicrimination which is illega. I can prove this to.
Democracy

Watseka, IL

#2 Nov 3, 2013
discrimination

illegal
Bye Bitch

Mastic, NY

#3 Nov 8, 2013
I am elated that John Kelly has been defeated. Well deserved. Justice has been served. Looking forward to seeing his lame duck, serial perpetrator looking ass one last time very soon....May you get exactly what you have given.
Leonardo DeFrapio

Yorktown Heights, NY

#4 Jan 21, 2014
sure we'll vote..maybe Poulos would do whats right by many children in ongoing cases where children that are being abused by their mothers and who need to be in jail like Judge Ross did when someone violates court orders. There are dozen cases in family court now that number of judges failed to follow law and do whats in best interest of children, before they are killed by these mothers as it has been proven over and over sadly ones again
"MOTHER KILLS 2 CHILDREN" latest one this week was in Florida mentally ill mother kills 2 kids and self.
ajudge who saw corruption

Yorktown Heights, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2014
Sadly you people voted in a real duzzy a real faminist bitch who ONLY wants a easy day of minimum work. Watching her handle "and i use word `handle` very loosely" she has no desire to help especially child abuse and alienation case. fails to uphold the law that she was sworn to uphold pushes cases aside.
Misread mom

Selden, NY

#6 May 29, 2014
I am extremely disappointed on how a woman with no compassion no respect for others and children ESPECIALLY has been elected. She want easy days where she doesn't have to look into the case, where she would see she is being manipulated in her own courtroom and punishes the parent who has been doing right not mention how she punishes children, that she doesn't even know! I feel bad for all the children she is suppose to focus on!! She is just a very mean person!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 31 min Lee Jay 1,752
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Joe Voter 6,473
Theresa Maniaci-Canni, left, and George (Nov '09) 13 hr flashalan 16
Garbage pail scavengers in levittown 14 hr Sambee 4
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 20 hr Streetrunner 10
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 22 hr Bruser 2,299
Amityville Music Selection (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 9

Melville News Video

Melville Dating
Find my Match

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info