Lender Lead Solutions Introduces Simp...

Lender Lead Solutions Introduces Simple60 Reverse Mortgage

There are 4 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Oct 31, 2007, titled Lender Lead Solutions Introduces Simple60 Reverse Mortgage. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

“In today s market, many seniors are seeking ways to tap into their resources at an earlier age”

First reverse mortgage product starting at age 60 provides lower closing costs, reduced fees MELVILLE, N.Y. - Lender Lead Solutions, a division of Vertical Lend, a comprehensive reverse mortgage services ... via PR-inside.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Susan

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Who does actually have the simple 60, which mortgage companies will do this and approve this? Anyone out there with this information please respond asap,thanks!!
P Huff

Orem, UT

#2 Jul 7, 2008
Hi Susan. I hope that you found out your answer about the age 60 reverse mortgage. If not, I'd be happy to help you. You can find more info at www.reversetoyou.com . And yes, I can help you with an age 60 reverse mortgage. They are a god-send for many people!
chris

Laguna Woods, CA

#4 Jan 1, 2011
is this company still in business
Lmao

Yaphank, NY

#5 Jan 1, 2011
Ha probably not.. Blood sucking crooks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stray cats at tanner park (Jan '08) 5 hr Miss B 3
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... 6 hr Obama bin ladder 9
News Islip Town board member eyes Assembly run Sun steve 1
News Islip awards contract to refill parts of Robert... Sun Jack Mehoff 33
News Imagination, motivation helps interns gain edge - (Dec '08) Sat Trustco 25
New York City Correction Officers Vs. Police Of... (Sep '07) Feb 16 Drock 116
Cops to Inspect Homes Without Notice For Illega... (Apr '14) Feb 14 Jake Anderson 9

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages