Lender Lead Solutions Introduces Simple60 Reverse Mortgage

Oct 31, 2007 Full story: PR-inside.com

“In today s market, many seniors are seeking ways to tap into their resources at an earlier age”

First reverse mortgage product starting at age 60 provides lower closing costs, reduced fees MELVILLE, N.Y. - Lender Lead Solutions, a division of Vertical Lend, a comprehensive reverse mortgage services ... via PR-inside.com

Full Story
Susan

Valencia, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2008
Who does actually have the simple 60, which mortgage companies will do this and approve this? Anyone out there with this information please respond asap,thanks!!
P Huff

Denver, CO

#2 Jul 7, 2008
Hi Susan. I hope that you found out your answer about the age 60 reverse mortgage. If not, I'd be happy to help you. You can find more info at www.reversetoyou.com . And yes, I can help you with an age 60 reverse mortgage. They are a god-send for many people!
chris

La Mirada, CA

#4 Jan 1, 2011
is this company still in business
Lmao

Holtsville, NY

#5 Jan 1, 2011
Ha probably not.. Blood sucking crooks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 33 min NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 43 min NAVYVET 6,391
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 57 min Lisa 1,717
Suspect named in Gilgo Beach murders (Dec '12) 1 hr Doubting Thomas 9
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 2 hr Bruser 2,298
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,463
Rents for affordable housing apartments that ar... 10 hr FLstorm 4

Melville News Video

Melville Jobs

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Melville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Melville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]