Lisa R

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

I am asking for anyones help, my son was jumped on June 9th 2011 at firemans park near the bathrooms by a group who calls themselves Rehab. One of them had put something in his hand during the fight and fractured my sons skull, who then needed surgery, and had 3 plates put in. The detectives have not done too much, or come up with to much. My son wasnt the first victim of this group,from what Ive heard hes been about the 5th. They also had tried to jump him on June 6th 2011. If anyone seen it or has any information please get back to me! Thank you so much for all your help.
Lindenhurst

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Lisa R wrote:
I am asking for anyones help, my son was jumped on June 9th 2011 at firemans park near the bathrooms by a group who calls themselves Rehab. One of them had put something in his hand during the fight and fractured my sons skull, who then needed surgery, and had 3 plates put in. The detectives have not done too much, or come up with to much. My son wasnt the first victim of this group,from what Ive heard hes been about the 5th. They also had tried to jump him on June 6th 2011. If anyone seen it or has any information please get back to me! Thank you so much for all your help.
Ask you son.
My2cents4U

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Lisa R wrote:
If you want any real information then ask this question on the website City-Data.com it's much better than topix. I'm sure someone there is an expert on the gangs of Lindenhurst. I'm telling you this because this is a serious question.

Since: Jul 11

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Lindenhurst wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask you son.
I have! There are parts he doesnt remember because of the head trauma, the fractured skull, and needing 3 metal plates put in. The detectives are having a hard to getting statements and finding out the names of everyone who was there and surrounded him!
Lindenhurst

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

lisa2142000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have! There are parts he doesnt remember because of the head trauma, the fractured skull, and needing 3 metal plates put in. The detectives are having a hard to getting statements and finding out the names of everyone who was there and surrounded him!
What more information do you have?
Not the whole story

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

Was he alone?
What time did this happen?
Why was he there?
Why doesn't the police have ANY info on 5 assaults in a short period at one location?
Is Lindenhurst full of people with a Black Heart condition?
My2cents

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

lisa2142000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once sign up for city-data.com and post your question.
Lindy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

I've heard of Rehab.

Since: Jul 11

Long Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2011

Not the whole story wrote:
Was he alone?
What time did this happen?
Why was he there?
Why doesn't the police have ANY info on 5 assaults in a short period at one location?
Is Lindenhurst full of people with a Black Heart condition?
no he was there with 2 friends, but my son wasnt near them when the group came up to him and circled him. This happened around 6 pm, which I know people (adults) had to see something, which is why I am asking for help on here. The police do know about Firemans Park and Rehab, they had warned one of my friends to keep her 3 kids away from there, that there is alot of problems and crimes going on there!
Lindenhurst

Lindenhurst, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

lisa2142000 wrote:
<quoted text>
no he was there with 2 friends, but my son wasnt near them when the group came up to him and circled him. This happened around 6 pm, which I know people (adults) had to see something, which is why I am asking for help on here. The police do know about Firemans Park and Rehab, they had warned one of my friends to keep her 3 kids away from there, that there is alot of problems and crimes going on there!
Why was he not with his friends?

What did his friends see?
Lindenhurst

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

By Gangs do you mean house loads in illegal appartments in Lindenhurst?

or

House loads of people who do not want to work they rater scam welfare, workers compensation , wic , social services , work off the books , and have 2 illegal appartments?

Then you are talking 99% of Lindenhurst resident you will never find the social service scammers gangs in Lindenhurst they are in every home. TOB is usless and lets illegal apts in Lindy.
George carlin

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

I have never been in the presence of a gang. Something tells me your son has some culpability here.
NorthLindyGuy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Gangs of Lindenhurst are a joke. Like in town how theres those dumb juggalo kids.
AnonymousLindy

Monroe, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

Lisa R wrote:
I was jumped by them a few years ago. Email me, metalheadlxlxl@yahoo.com. I'll help you with what I know. But I can tell you the police never did anything for me, I'm not sure what they're gonna do for your son.
HeyItsME

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2011

AnonymousLindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I was jumped by them a few years ago. Email me, metalheadlxlxl@yahoo.com. I'll help you with what I know. But I can tell you the police never did anything for me, I'm not sure what they're gonna do for your son.
Just talk on here
Suffolk PD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

AnonymousLindy wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING. They're Suffolk County Cops. They never do ANYTHING.
Low lifes

West Islip, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

There are a bunch of dirt bags riding bikes hanging out in a black p/u and doing drugs. I drove by them every night going to Wellwood. They don't look like a gang just a bunch of future low lifes.
Sorry to hear about your son, that is really horrible. I hope he is well!
Volunteer Fireman

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

I seen many kids handing out at Firemans park, the fight and smoke dope. Kids in Lindenhurst got real trailer park like, Lindenhurst has turned slummy the past few years sad.
shawn

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

i moved out of lindenhurst 2 years ago and visited for some family affairs, it wasnt the best when i was a teenager(im 22)and im talking about juggalos, and numerous "gangs" ive seen pop up throughout my school years, in all honesty to refer to them as a gang just puts them up higher on their pedestal because they think being bad is good, what the "gangs" of lindenhurst are, are a bunch of kids whos parents are lowlives, they group together because they like their drugs and think their "gangster" its such a ridiculous notion it blows my mind, im talking juggalos, the ghetto thugs and countless other cliques in school that band together and fight people when they dont even understand the real truth behind gangs (not saying its good) but gangs have family values to them these are just a bunch of kids who want to appear badass so they can get laid.

upon returning to ny a few months ago, i couldnt do anything but hang my head in shame that i was birthed in this what now appears to be a false and pathetic mocking of compton, if teens in lindenhurst wouldnt just get drunk and fuck and have illegitimate children or unexpected children and actually had kids that they were planning, theyd pay more attention to them and things like this wouldnt happen. im not saying its all parents either, accidents happen to responsible people, but responsible people take responsability for their actions....
shawn

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

and also if youre still seeking information on this "rehab" gang, check facebook, kids are shitheaded these days

oh and there was that all spanish gang flipside i remember too

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Suffolk County was issued at April 15 at 9:40PM EDT

•••
•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Melville People Search