deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

We will always respect both police officer's and correction ófficers or you will be ostrasized by my new association which is la eme y brand.there will always be us and they're will always be you,however šir or má'am it doesn't have to be us vs you.you have my word that the soldiers will be better behaved than they were in the old Bernard keřick regime and all ur guards can go home safely.just treat us the way u would want to be treated.respect and honor..Tommy deely..írish ěme
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I hope u guy' s believe me.now everyone know's that I am no heavy hitter and I talk mad shit on these blog'$,pero officer,there is a reason why I haven't been physically damaged.I am the only gringo who wholeheartedly čářes about Mexicans,Puertoricans and yes I am and have always been .........black irish ....oné....
D-likes

Bellerose, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

I read all posting and I agree with some and disagree with most. Correction Officers have a job to do as well as Police Officers. ANYBODY can do both jobs and it does not matter what area of the world you come from. These days ppl join both forces to support their families so when it boils down to it, you sometimes don't have much of a choice. And with that, comes a 20-year career. We both have to work together no matter what and sometimes we have...example, while at one of the area hospitals, my partner and I was with a perp/inmate and that perp/inmate took it upon himself and spat on one of our bothers in blue. Both uniform force came together, closed the curtain and handled that perp/inmate. At this area hospital, different situations happen every so often we'er we both come together and help each other out. So it does not matter what agency you came from, we still have to work together.
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Cos:co's peace.:.tommy deely.mm
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Yes,I want safer prison condition's for everybody.co's and inmate's alike.
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

I want to evolve.we need to evolve as a people to where we are comfotable living amongst one another brother.tommy.:mm
deelybopper

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Tony Montana:.foam.
tommy deely con silencio

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

No fella's I think were all sick of the pain.co's and cops coming home feeling deflated because the job they signed up for isn't what they thought it would be.the money's not bad and your able to provide but sometimes you wish you chose whatever like your friend john for.and what about the utter lack of respect in and Lu t of jail....that's on both sides fellas.....tommy deely ...Irish/Mexican mafia.:we are for love,honor,and respect when it comes to law enforcement.we respect that you have a job to do and you have to do it well.mm
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Tommy deely will one day be james.(whiteybulger.)0nly he will be quiet always.:la eme.
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

And ago will run strict..Carlo gambino time again.I am not trying to ever on my cockiest day trying to lose off the government.that is what I come from and I respect what serious men you are ...Patria...
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

U kidding me.u read my files .I did well on all those tests.I guess it wasn't meant to be and whatever because this is what I want anyway....who am I kidding...
deelybopper

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

What happened I'm in and all the cops lefttommy deely mm.ab.all around good guy and I just want to spread the good news.we are commanding our soldiers in the state and federal penetentiary to start behaving in a more miliatery matter.we hope that you notice the attitude adjustment and perform your job accordinly.the prisoner's and the correctional officers must understand one another and realize that both parties have a task to accomplish.I want this new mutual respect to go from cop to perpetrator to inmate to c.o...I am tommy deely.(deelyboppers):.(loco gringo).:(tommy Irish.)
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Yeah we love you COPPERS.
silencio

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

When did Thomas r. Deely become involved with MARASALVATRUCHA and is he really an associate of the gambino's.I always knew him as a hard working mechanic,not a stone cold killer ,"say it ain't so Joe".?
connetquot

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

I heard they promoted everyone but him at islip town.they keep his face way down in the dirt at the town of islip,its criminal!
deely

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

It is crimminal what has happened to Thomas r. Deely at the town of islip.....can you say lawsuit.
connetguot

Danielson, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

yo i don't need to due the t.o.i tom,they'te are union law's protecting you,it's their burden to bare.
Steve

Gainesville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

I retired in 06. when i first started the job in 1986 I did think the same as you, that we didn't get any respect from NYPD, than i would look at my check and the check of a friend from NYPD and seen that I made more money than he did. We know we have the toughest job, also look at the statistics, how many PD join corrections vs how many corrections join NYPD, most jump to NYPD a matter of fact all jump to NYPD. so if corrections was such an easy job why don't Police officers join corrections, especially that corrections make more? Because they are scared to death to enter a Jail without a firearm.
don't let it bother you, do your 20 or more and enjoy your life, don't stress over issues that wont change in the near future. I say let them talk all they want and when they enter my jail to pick up an inmate they must sit and wait for hours, I did that many of times
eightyeight ten

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

In a few words NYPD has always been a RACIST organization, The Irish were assholes to the Italians and now both the Italians and Irish are assholes to everyone else. The organization was born out of violence and corruption google Tammany Hall)
NYPD is the most unprofessional professional organization in the Tristate area. The reason that Police Officers of the NYPD are so elitist is because of their past passed down to them. To see a New York City correction Officer who's uniform and shield are identical to NYPD both employed by the City of New York but one agency is predominantly White and the other Black and Hispanic. So of course the White elite system of the good boy network has to remind the C.O's that they are not on their job. It's a major misnomer in New York City's Law Enforcement community.
It's simple White superiority but the world now recognizes the NYPD as a very dysfunctional agency rife with murderous members of service who hide behind the color of law to exact their brand of typical American White male dysfunctional racist behavior. So I leave you all with this fact If you're a C.O just know you can corral the same bad guys with IPC over any NYPD officer who is threatened without his gun. A white man without a gun is a coward a white man with a gun is a bigger coward don't believe me? Just check the facts for yourself. Eightyeight Ten Out!
eightyeight ten

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2013

smoothb1984 wrote:
i don't understand why the nypd dont like corrections officers our job is just as critical to law enforcement as any other job if you didnt have us nypd what would happen to all the people u arrest (perps) who would keep the murderers from getting out and killing some more who will keep the rapist locked down so they dont rape anymore and for those that think we correction officer are not law enforcement why do we have arrest powers and carry weapons on and off duty and when we retire we get unrestricted carry privileges just like retired NYPD officers its just a different aspect of law enforcement like COURT OFFICERS are not cops they are armed peace officers just like bridge and tunnel officers and parole officers oh yeah and dont forget about corrections officers so we are law enforcement a major part of law enforcement sorry to burst any bubbles just give us the respect that we deserve thats all we ask
After reading the many comments in this thread I have yet to hear anyone acknowledge the truth of the matter as to why NYPD has had a long standing disrespect towards New York City Correction Officers. In a Nutshell it's a majority of Caucasian Males who are members of the NYPD that bear this disrespectful grudge against another City Agency that just happens to be predominantly Black and Hispanic.
Since the time I myself was on the job the racist attitudes of White males from NYPD against NYCDOC
officers. White Supremacy is what lies at the heart of the matter because if you truly pay attention to the fact being neither job required in the 80's that you be a college graduate. At the end of the day Both New York agencies are Corrupt. If you want to make New York City Law Enforcement the premier agency on the planet there should only be one law enforcement agency a trained staff of officers in both Correction law and day to day Police work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Melville News Video

•••
•••

Melville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Melville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Melville News, Events & Info