Removed this trash
Randy

Lafayette, LA

#1 Sep 21, 2011
yes I see people are talking about me again ,but I just removed it all, we have kids and you people with nothing to do but gossip is stupid so please leave me and my kids and family out of your mouth ,I am running your IP add too I already know 4 of you and turned you in thanks God Bless Randy Guillot ,I'm not afraid to post my name I got balls
JUST SAYING

AOL

#2 Sep 21, 2011
IF you wanted to stop the gossip why did you start another forum...just saying
randy

Lafayette, LA

#3 Sep 22, 2011
JUST SAYING wrote:
put your name on here you scared?
jusayin

United States

#4 Sep 22, 2011
Posting to the ugly, vile thread would have validated the hateful posts is why he started another thread. Bothers the cowardly internet bullies, does it? Posting peoples' names in a hateful manner says more about the poster than the victim. I am willig to bet most of the haters/gossip monger posters do not have a highschool education with no intention of getting a GED, do not have a job and have no intention of looking for a job, have babies with no daddy, and is receiving foodstamps, medicaid, and welfare checks and do not keep a clean house. If they took care of their house and babies, they would not have time to try to whittle someone down to their own size with their hateful, jealous posts. How you pay for a cell phone or the internet is questionable. IT IS REFRESHING TO FINALLY SEE OTHERS STAND UP AND SAY HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THIS VILE BEHAVIOR. JUSAYIN
JUST SAYING wrote:
stupid

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2011
tricha u are so stupid " the ugly " is your words u stupid and not very smart
360 southern hottie

Toledo, OH

#6 Oct 31, 2011
Randy wrote:
yes I see people are talking about me again ,but I just removed it all, we have kids and you people with nothing to do but gossip is stupid so please leave me and my kids and family out of your mouth ,I am running your IP add too I already know 4 of you and turned you in thanks God Bless Randy Guillot ,I'm not afraid to post my name I got balls
U tell them Randy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pregnancy Aug 26 we all sinned 3
Sinatra singer and stripper (Jun '13) Aug 25 Hung 6
amanda downs Aug 23 Attendant 2
Mario and Angel Aug 22 Yah 5
Melville Website Aug 21 Messages 5
The Need to Support our Local Singer/Songwriter... (Mar '16) Aug 20 yup 12
Parents: SPEAK UP, let your voices be HEARD! (Jan '15) Aug 18 just saying 12

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance