Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to tr...

Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?

There are 125 comments on the Busted In Acadiana story from Apr 9, 2013, titled Sgt. Jason Rolls finally headed to trial, or is he?. In it, Busted In Acadiana reports that:

The excerpt below of a statement written by then-Assistant Police Chief Chris David of the Krotz Spring's Police Department was convincing enough for us to take a deeper look into Nearly three years ago, 32 year old Michael Hall entered his ex-wife's house in Krotz Springs, Louisiana uninvited.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Busted In Acadiana.

tourist

Baton Rouge, LA

#22 Apr 15, 2013
ex cop craig david
living under a rock

Baton Rouge, LA

#23 Apr 15, 2013
the same cop rumored to have supplying the firearm
Loud AND Proud

United States

#24 Apr 15, 2013
living under a rock wrote:
the same cop rumored to have supplying the firearm
You serious?
American

Gonzales, LA

#25 Apr 16, 2013
FREE JASON ROLLS !!
Lol

United States

#26 Apr 16, 2013
I guess I have been living under a rock because I've never heard that one. I wonder why reports have Mr Rolls resgistered gun?
Loud AND Proud

United States

#27 Apr 16, 2013
Lol wrote:
I guess I have been living under a rock because I've never heard that one. I wonder why reports have Mr Rolls resgistered gun?
Isn't it ridiculous?! What's worse is that they believe all those rumors. I guess the truth isn't nearly as interesting to talk about. I can speak the truth in about 3 sentences. They'd have to write a damn trilogy to cover all their "rumors"
American

Gonzales, LA

#28 Apr 16, 2013
Loud AND Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it ridiculous?! What's worse is that they believe all those rumors. I guess the truth isn't nearly as interesting to talk about. I can speak the truth in about 3 sentences. They'd have to write a damn trilogy to cover all their "rumors"
When a person lives to cause havic in the life of others it's easier to belive non truths,it's even easier to spread non truths to cover up the real truth.They can call this Mr.Rolls a murderer but the truth of the matter is that Mr.Rolls had every right to protect himself and his wife with whatever means possiable.Mr.Hall had no business at all going over there and causing all this to happen.For every action there is a reaction in any thing that happens.If Mr.Rolls is convicted of this it will only show everyone that our Laws and Rights are no longer good for us,and our freedoms will also be taken away sooner or later.!My ? to everyone is look @ this as if it were you going through this.What would you have done even if it were a family member a friend or a stranger,what would you have done knowing that person was there to do you harm.!I know what I would have done and it's the same thing Mr.Rolls did,protect myself and my wife with whatever or however I had to...Bottom line.
Wtf

Abbeville, LA

#29 Apr 16, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>When a person lives to cause havic in the life of others it's easier to belive non truths,it's even easier to spread non truths to cover up the real truth.They can call this Mr.Rolls a murderer but the truth of the matter is that Mr.Rolls had every right to protect himself and his wife with whatever means possiable.Mr.Hall had no business at all going over there and causing all this to happen.For every action there is a reaction in any thing that happens.If Mr.Rolls is convicted of this it will only show everyone that our Laws and Rights are no longer good for us,and our freedoms will also be taken away sooner or later.!My ? to everyone is look @ this as if it were you going through this.What would you have done even if it were a family member a friend or a stranger,what would you have done knowing that person was there to do you harm.!I know what I would have done and it's the same thing Mr.Rolls did,protect myself and my wife with whatever or however I had to...Bottom line.
Amen brother. Same here. Dude got what he had coming to him. And don't worry. Mr. Rolls will be freed of any wrong doin.
living under a rock

Baton Rouge, LA

#30 Apr 16, 2013
this is sick you might as well go bash the victims for the boston marathon bombings.. everything will come out in court
Wtf

Abbeville, LA

#32 Apr 16, 2013
You right. Every thing will come out in court. Rolls will be off free. Free rolls.!!!!!!!
Loud AND Proud

United States

#33 Apr 16, 2013
this is sick you might as well go bash the victims for the boston marathon bombings.. everything will come out in court
You are so right!! EVERYTHING will come out in court! We ain't scared!
living under a rock

Baton Rouge, LA

#34 Apr 16, 2013
who is we.. you dont understand how complex this case as far as corruption goes
Lol

United States

#35 Apr 16, 2013
I hear the words of corruption. Okay, tell me please if you can. How did Mr. Rolls get himself out of these charges? Oh wait he didn't!!!!! He's in there by corruption! Unless you can shoot out how you know the gun was given by that cop? Please stop with the bs really. It's simple. If you know the truth state what you know and how you do know it. All I have read and seen is this "red" entered his w wife home on their wedding day. To talk? Bc she said to come over? Nahh why would he? Face it! Sad story, loss of a life, Mr. Rolls should not be held!
I'm from Lafayette La and do not know either of the people involved but my spouse and I are highly interested to why or how this man is being held. Might even offer to handle this case for free. Class action rings a bell. The problem with most attorneys is that they don't want to break their bonds between cities or parishes. We're not from this corrupt area.
Loud AND Proud

Lafayette, LA

#36 Apr 16, 2013
WE are the people that support an INNOCENT Jason Rolls.
Corruption? Oh yes, there's plenty of corruption. From the Krotz Springs PD to the DA in St. Landry Parish and everything in between.
Don't you worry sweetheart, I am very familiar with this case. We seem to be agreeing on a few things here, however our views on them are drastically different. I am supporting a man who felt like he had to defend his life by taking the life of the person threatening It. You are supporting a criminal whose life was taken while in the act of committing a violent crime against a person.
Loud AND Proud

United States

#37 Apr 16, 2013
One other thing: If this had happened anywhere else, Jason Rolls would have NEVER been arrested. The KSPD is just the start of the corruption within this case.
ABCDEFG

United States

#38 Apr 16, 2013
Point blank the man was set up. It is a case of pre meditated murder as well as possible cover up/ corruption.
ABCDEFG

United States

#39 Apr 16, 2013
Think about it why else would puddin pop the first
Person to the home txt Mr. Rolls wife "Get Ready" before
the murder. Now all of you that think it was self defense
are so smart yall should be able to answer this.
Lol

United States

#40 Apr 16, 2013
So this cop texted Mr. Rolls wife this? Hummmm they all planned to kill this man with the motive of him being her ex?
Very aware of premeditated murder. Not aware of the proof of it.
However if it is so all rumors will be put aside and all truth will be told. I myself will be sitting in on this trial. If it ever comes!!
living under a rock

Baton Rouge, LA

#41 Apr 16, 2013
exactly you are unaware so stop pissing Red's family off
Lol

United States

#42 Apr 17, 2013
exactly you are unaware so stop pissing Red's family off
Oh I'm sorry to offended people that have got offended for no reason other than I know the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know 6 hr NoWordz 4
Deleted? 18 hr Curious 5
bye Mon John 10
official job Mon Markus 2
Conversation Mon TruthandPopeyes 8
Hauling meat in a hearse Mon TruthandPopeyes 10
BR cop tats, and piercing your willy!!!!!! May 20 HEARSE LOVER 2

Melville Jobs

Personal Finance

Melville Mortgages