That's how we roll. Why you so messy
question

Haslet, TX

#5 Oct 16, 2012
We like talking about all the trash that need to be takin out rotflmao
just waiting

Opelousas, LA

#6 Oct 16, 2012
Y'all can talk all y'all want about us on here it just lets everyone know just how scared of us y'all really are!!! And trash haha look at you and the trash you come out of!!! Y'all need to be taking care of them kids not acting like them. Its sick that this is all y'all do is talk sh!t on topix when y'all REALLY ready to fight please call me of anyone else in my family out but use NAMES bye pu&&!!
You look like a ass

Haslet, TX

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Why should someone be scared of you? You quick to call whoever you talking to a pussys. But yet you are behind a fake name. Now that's some funny shit. I would laugh at you. Some ppl are so illerate that its ashame. And as much as you are on here how are you taking care of your kid?? Try getting yourself a life and growing up and get off topix sweetie pie. No class at all just straight trash is what you sound like. Bye bye now.
Huh

Opelousas, LA

#8 Oct 16, 2012
Who is we? And who is y'all ??
just waiting

Opelousas, LA

#9 Oct 16, 2012
You look like a ass wrote:
Why should someone be scared of you? You quick to call whoever you talking to a pussys. But yet you are behind a fake name. Now that's some funny shit. I would laugh at you. Some ppl are so illerate that its ashame. And as much as you are on here how are you taking care of your kid?? Try getting yourself a life and growing up and get off topix sweetie pie. No class at all just straight trash is what you sound like. Bye bye now.
y'all look like asses every time y'all on here talking about us and I know what's gonna be said we don't get on here but yes Brandi you your sisters and mom stay on here talking about our hole family!!! My kids are very well taken care of by me I don't stay on topix I hate it but y'all wanted ne on here so I'm on here!!! No class so true y'all have none!! Really get jobs and y'all would have something better to do with your time then stay on here!!!
You look like a ass

Haslet, TX

#10 Oct 16, 2012
First off I think you are a bit confused. I'm not Brandi, her sisters, are her mother. But thanks for giving a hint to who you are. And from what I have seen it had been y'all talking about them. One of you even talked about the sisters kid. Shame on y'all for that. Y'all obviously do play on here talking about their WHOLE family. And yes it's whole not hole lol. I don't know if y'all have realized it yet but y'all are the bottom of the trash can trash. The sooner y'all except that the better y'all will be. Y'all talk about anyone and everyone I know both family's. their family is better than y'all messy lieing family anyday. Y'all pick fights with everyone on topix but yet y'all are still behind fake names. Y'all are quick to tell someone else about the fake names though. So please do me a favor sit down and try to think about who I am again before assuming you know. You wouldn't guess me in a million years. And as I stated no I'm not Brandi, the sisters, are her mom.
Lordhavemercy

United States

#11 Oct 16, 2012
Just quit already! Everyone sounds like they could use a lesson in being an adult!!!!!
RelatedToBothFam ilies

Haslet, TX

#12 Oct 16, 2012
First off I think you are a bit confused. I'm not Brandi, her sisters, are her mother. But thanks for giving a hint to who you are. And from what I have seen it had been y'all talking about them. One of you even talked about the sisters kid. Shame on y'all for that. Y'all obviously do play on here talking about their WHOLE family. And yes it's whole not hole lol. I don't know if y'all have realized it yet but y'all are the bottom of the trash can trash. The sooner y'all except that the better y'all will be. Y'all talk about anyone and everyone I know both family's. their family is better than y'all messy lieing family anyday. Y'all pick fights with everyone on topix but yet y'all are still behind fake names. Y'all are quick to tell someone else about the fake names though. So please do me a favor sit down and try to think about who I am again before assuming you know. You wouldn't guess me in a million years. And as I stated no I'm not Brandi, the sisters, are her mom.
You shouldn't say anything about anyone's grammar. "a ass" should be "an ass" ...just saying!!......you should not get involved in someone's Family Drama!! They have to work this out on their own without all the outsiders sticking their noses in it!
Brandi

Haslet, TX

#13 Oct 16, 2012
Y'all need to get one thing. No I don't fucking like any of y'all but I am pretty damn sure I ain't the only one. I don't start topics about anyone. I'll leave that up to y'all. I been reading y'all talking about us and starting topic after topic for weeks now. I don't stay shit on here but now I have had enough. I said it once I will say it again, IF ANYONE has that much of a problem with me then bring it to me. You know where I stay. If not its 308 Victor street. Is that simple enough for you dumb asses!!??
Lol

Broussard, LA

#14 Oct 16, 2012
ACCEPT not except you idiot....learn proper grammar before you try to correct someone else.
Brandi

Haslet, TX

#15 Oct 16, 2012
And I'm pretty sure y'all don't like me just as much. But I'm not on here bashing y'all like y'all are me. I never said one word about any of y'all on here. So leave me alone leave my name out of it and stop writing topix about me bashing me. I do not get on here until someone tells me I'm being talked about and up until now I wouldn't even write back but I have had enough of ppl accusing me of being the one writing behind a fake name when I'm not.
RelatedToBothFam ilies

Haslet, TX

#16 Oct 16, 2012
Brandi wrote:
And I'm pretty sure y'all don't like me just as much. But I'm not on here bashing y'all like y'all are me. I never said one word about any of y'all on here. So leave me alone leave my name out of it and stop writing topix about me bashing me. I do not get on here until someone tells me I'm being talked about and up until now I wouldn't even write back but I have had enough of ppl accusing me of being the one writing behind a fake name when I'm not.
Well if it isn't you then it is your so called friends pretending to be you. They are making the situation worse than what it is!! I say enough is enough!!!...if I recall, all this actually started with someone talking about Cindy, Gerald, Missy and Fred! Then it went to Neica, and we all know Neica doesn't bother anyone. All because of a petition to get Melville's Chief Recalled. I hope you can see why one would assume y'all started the DRAMA! Regardless I still love ALL of MY FAMILY and that includes you and THEM!!
spell check

Opelousas, LA

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Except-accept
Are- or
Lieing-lying
Family's- families
Lookin in

Haslet, TX

#18 Oct 16, 2012
Yes it did start with that. But it was not Glenda are her kids and what did they do? Assumes it was and started talking about Glenda and her children. Glenda's girls were talked about way before someone started one on Neica and just like Neica minds hers they do to they don't mess with anyone so why was it ok for them to bash Glenda and her girls? And I do agree everyone else needs to stay out of it. And I hope you can see why one would assume they started the drama. And why one would assume that it's them keeping the drama going. No one knows who it is so before talking about someone you should not for sure not just assume you know bc that creates more DRAMA.
too damn funny

United States

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Everyone on here is blood kin!!! Herbert Moreau & Margaret Meyers would be ashamed of us all... Me and Brandi have already gotten into it and she did come at me straight forward and I actually respected that!!! Whoever started on Neica was wrong! Neica bothers no one!!! Brandi & Neica both know who I am and stop this crap!!!
Kayla

Haslet, TX

#20 Oct 16, 2012
too damn funny wrote:
Everyone on here is blood kin!!! Herbert Moreau & Margaret Meyers would be ashamed of us all... Me and Brandi have already gotten into it and she did come at me straight forward and I actually respected that!!! Whoever started on Neica was wrong! Neica bothers no one!!! Brandi & Neica both know who I am and stop this crap!!!
. I could not agree with you more. Yes everyone of us is Kin and we did not write one thing about y'all on here the only One i responded to is the one about my daughter. Whoever started on Neica was very wrong bc what goes on in her relationship is no ones business and it should not have been put on here. I have read everything that was said about us and y'all and I can valch for my whole family when I say that we did not write anything about any of y'all on here under a fake name. But whoever it is that is keeping the drama going is very clever but they need to stop bc what's done in the dark will come to the light. Im not perfect and I'm sure no one else is and I won't pretend to be but I wanted to let everyone know we did not write anything. This whole site should be deleted so no one can write on it.
RelatedToBothFam ilies

Haslet, TX

#21 Oct 16, 2012
Lookin in wrote:
Yes it did start with that. But it was not Glenda are her kids and what did they do? Assumes it was and started talking about Glenda and her children. Glenda's girls were talked about way before someone started one on Neica and just like Neica minds hers they do to they don't mess with anyone so why was it ok for them to bash Glenda and her girls? And I do agree everyone else needs to stay out of it. And I hope you can see why one would assume they started the drama. And why one would assume that it's them keeping the drama going. No one knows who it is so before talking about someone you should not for sure not just assume you know bc that creates more DRAMA.
No it wasn't Glinda, but is was a daughter of hers!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Officer Arrested 2 hr Echo 1
Brother Ray Majors Church........ (Apr '11) Wed Mudchuck 29
Kari Ganson (Feb '17) Tue NotYAFRIEND 31
Kyle Marks Tue curiously_driven85 5
Decease Sep 18 Steven 2
Skinny Wraps Sep 18 Fluffy 1
silver-beaters Sep 17 Steven 3

Melville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance