Backyard Garage Murders In Mel Pk

Backyard Garage Murders In Mel Pk

Posted in the Melrose Park Forum

Time For Change

AOL

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Do Melrose Park police sufficiently patrol the alleys like the one where the most recent garage robbery-murder took place at a private home around 8 PM on the evening of January 15th?

Do you now worry about being robbed and murdered by a waiting lurker when you use your family home's garage because a garage can keep a killer out of sight long enough to attack, get away and muffle gunshots and other murder scene noises?

The current Melrose Park administration has failed to keep Melrose Park safe. We need police and politicians who can keep citizens alive and unharmed.
Citizen

Winfield, IL

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Isn't it true that the police caught the scumbags that committed the crime?
wrong

United States

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Time For Change wrote:
Do Melrose Park police sufficiently patrol the alleys like the one where the most recent garage robbery-murder took place at a private home around 8 PM on the evening of January 15th?
Do you now worry about being robbed and murdered by a waiting lurker when you use your family home's garage because a garage can keep a killer out of sight long enough to attack, get away and muffle gunshots and other murder scene noises?
The current Melrose Park administration has failed to keep Melrose Park safe. We need police and politicians who can keep citizens alive and unharmed.
Unbelievable how you are making this political for your campaign! Have some respect JERK!!!
wrong

United States

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Citizen wrote:
Isn't it true that the police caught the scumbags that committed the crime?
Yes, three suspects in jail. Non melrose residents.
Citizen

Melrose Park, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
I too heard that suspects had been caught, but the news isn't stating that, so I'm not sure. It's difficult to feel safe when you don't really know what's going on around here - the village website never addresses anything and the police website seems to only list shoplifters. There are rumors of home invasions, garage break-ins, car thefts and gang activities, but the community alert section just reminds us to keep our Christmas packages out of sight.
grow up

Chicago, IL

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Kids are without their mother, a husband without his wife, and neighbors without their friend. Have some decency. Not everything revolves around you and your politics.
Time For Change wrote:
pathetic

Wheaton, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Time For Change wrote:
Shame on you for blaming the current Melrose Park administration for this crime. There are evil people out there that commit these acts. That poor lady is dead and your pathetic. If the police did catch the right suspects I commend them. If your the type of person Jessie Martinez has helping his campaign he will NOT be getting my vote!
real campaign worker

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Stop trying to make people look bad. Look we all live in the same neighborhood and we all should be getting along. It's a shame that people have to come here and post anonymously to pretend to be somebody there not. I'm sure this will go on until Election Day and it's a shame because we have all 1 interest. Is it the current administration fault no it's not, It's the chief, and who appoints the chief, the mayor.
gio

Des Plaines, IL

#9 Jan 19, 2013
fore
Mrs knows better

Bellwood, IL

#10 Jan 19, 2013
real campaign worker wrote:
Stop trying to make people look bad. Look we all live in the same neighborhood and we all should be getting along. It's a shame that people have to come here and post anonymously to pretend to be somebody there not. I'm sure this will go on until Election Day and it's a shame because we have all 1 interest. Is it the current administration fault no it's not, It's the chief, and who appoints the chief, the mayor.
No, it's the perpetrators fault. What is wrong with you people? This type of crime knows no demographics. It can happen anywhere.
joey 5

Naperville, IL

#11 Jan 20, 2013
not here you get busted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campaign Fliers for Election 7 hr Go Freanklin Park 29
Franklin Park Officers (Feb '10) 11 hr Wayne Little 496
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) 12 hr Money Matters 9,699
Melrose s*cks (Aug '08) 13 hr Ex-Melrose Parker 20
Mike Witz new position, does he deserve it? (Apr '16) Thu Facts 36
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Thu beezerman67 731
News Proviso High School board member charged with b... (Sep '16) Thu caf007 3

Melrose Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance