Hispano Fest is to loud!!
Truth Seeker

Chicago, IL

#105 Aug 31, 2012
Personally i prefer rock&roll and a little country music.
But i don't mind Hispanic music.
At least they sing the words unlike rappers who just speed talk the words.
Plus you have to hand it to them they are great dancers.
Giles Marotte

AOL

#106 Sep 2, 2012
going fishing soon wrote:
As in the past 6 years, I will miss out on all the noise by going fishing thataway....adios amigos
Hey there, my amigo....can I come with you?
William

Melrose Park, IL

#107 Sep 3, 2012
Why did they play Mexican circus music at the Taste? Wrong move Mayor Serpico. You lost my vote and the vote of the real Italians.
Truth Seeker

United States

#108 Sep 3, 2012
William wrote:
Why did they play Mexican circus music at the Taste? Wrong move Mayor Serpico. You lost my vote and the vote of the real Italians.
LOL take a seriously look around you.
MP is not the little Italian village it once was.
Your vote won't mean much next time around.
The only way Sperpy wins is through fraud.
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#109 Oct 10, 2012
lets go wrote:
Deport them all at once, but I will be the one to arrest them all- then yall can do the rest.How does that sound!! U.S.A Go away beaners we don't like you get the picture.We do not care where you live just GET OUT OF HERE!!
Hey Let's Go. Deport them to where? Are you stupid or did your Moma just ignore you? To be able to "deport" someone, they first have to be asked if they want to excercise their right to a deportation hearing. then they can fight that all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States of America. Prejudice is still in America. Just like when the EyeTalians came to the US and were called "Mustached Petes". If it weren't for the "Mexican" in MP you wouldnt have nice lawns, dishwasher and manual laborers. I dont see Italians doing that kind of work. They couldnt handle doing it. Too soft. You need to take a bite of the cookie and drink that Cool Aid Mr. You voted for the change and YOUR president wants them here. so get over it or go back to Italy where your ancestors came from. Racist ignorant people like you are unfortunately still around. When will you go away?????
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#110 Oct 10, 2012
William wrote:
Dear William
Real italians? Aren't they in Italy? If you like being italian so much, plese go there. This is the USA. E pluribus Unem, of many one!
Oh wait you wouldnt know where that is written now would you. Like it or not your time has come and gone. Rome did not last forever William, and thank God you won't be on this earth forever either!
I will say a prayer for you, because there is no medicine to cure ignorance!
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#111 Oct 10, 2012
the ep dream wrote:
<quoted text>
i dont know about that one beaner, because if i move anywhere there is one race that will not be there (you mexicans ), got to love high taxes in dupage. keeps all you mexican scum away. the best part of it all is that i can make a call to majority of towns and get the same thing done as i could in melrose. gotta love "clout". what your to stupid to know is that politics as you call it or people getting jobs because of who they know happens everywhere except they fly under the radar because they dont live in melrose. dont hate on me because i get to go golfing and make fun of you beaners all day while your paying my salary which is really nice. got 4 weeks vacation coming and dont even need it because i am on a permanent vacation. got to go now beaner
Hey ep, the last time I looked there were more Mexicans in Dupage than Italians! I guess you can say ignorant things here because you don't have the testicles to say it in person. Typical spineless punk. Your ignorance will help you when you have a nice heart attack on the green!!!! then a Mexican can come a piss on you!!!
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#112 Oct 10, 2012
george wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't betty loren maltese and larry dominick both italian?
No, Betty was Italian by injection! Dominick by glutton!
common sense

Maywood, IL

#113 Oct 10, 2012
EX MELROSE PARKER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Let's Go. Deport them to where? Are you stupid or did your Moma just ignore you? To be able to "deport" someone, they first have to be asked if they want to excercise their right to a deportation hearing. then they can fight that all the way to the Supreme Court of the United States of America. Prejudice is still in America. Just like when the EyeTalians came to the US and were called "Mustached Petes". If it weren't for the "Mexican" in MP you wouldnt have nice lawns, dishwasher and manual laborers. I dont see Italians doing that kind of work. They couldnt handle doing it. Too soft. You need to take a bite of the cookie and drink that Cool Aid Mr. You voted for the change and YOUR president wants them here. so get over it or go back to Italy where your ancestors came from. Racist ignorant people like you are unfortunately still around. When will you go away?????
did you ever wonder who did those jobs before mexicans came here. did you ever think of this. If there were no dirty mexicans infesting these towns than simple math comes into play. White people who i guess according to you would take those jobs because they could afford to live on the salary since living in a normal middle class town would not be ruined by families of 10 living next to them. second they would not have to pay for private school because they would have there public school back from the 7 kids to a family who don't speak English and the ones that do are as smart as grass. third taxes would be cheaper because of the over crowding in schools and lets not forget why nice towns have high taxes, so you don't move there.If you cant imagine what im talking about than try looking at photos , or better yet statistics. from the 60s,70s,80s,. Non Mexicans had all the jobs your talking about and had great communities. As the invasion began so did the drop in education performance, rise in crime and drop in home values. Please don't respond with the reason why mp looks like this is because of corruption. IM sure corruption was a lot worse back in the 40s- 70s and i did not see the town look like shit than. Please tell me what someone having two jobs or stealing money has to do with droves of people ruining this town. The guy with two jobs still has to live with them.what do you think people mean when they say they live in a nice town. NO minorities.
Donna Cuntreavos

Streamwood, IL

#114 Oct 10, 2012
It Sucks Cancel it
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#115 Oct 11, 2012
nosleepsundaynight wrote:
This is not Right to let that fest have the music this loud.
I hope to hear from more people on this one.
I agree it it not right. It is also not right to allow unauthorized use and display of fireworks during the Feast. But then again since it is for the Italians, it's ok to break the law!
I thought the law was for everyone, regardless of who he/she was.
Hmmm may not in Melrose Park.
Oh well.
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#116 Oct 11, 2012
Donna Cuntreavos wrote:
It Sucks Cancel it
Hey Donna
Why does it "suck" Can you be more specific? Can we meet for coffee or an espresso? Maybe at Cafe 2000? You know where that is right?
EX MELROSE PARKER

Washington, DC

#117 Oct 11, 2012
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>did you ever wonder who did those jobs before mexicans came here. did you ever think of this. If there were no dirty mexicans infesting these towns than simple math comes into play. White people who i guess according to you would take those jobs because they could afford to live on the salary since living in a normal middle class town would not be ruined by families of 10 living next to them. second they would not have to pay for private school because they would have there public school back from the 7 kids to a family who don't speak English and the ones that do are as smart as grass. third taxes would be cheaper because of the over crowding in schools and lets not forget why nice towns have high taxes, so you don't move there.If you cant imagine what im talking about than try looking at photos , or better yet statistics. from the 60s,70s,80s,. Non Mexicans had all the jobs your talking about and had great communities. As the invasion began so did the drop in education performance, rise in crime and drop in home values. Please don't respond with the reason why mp looks like this is because of corruption. IM sure corruption was a lot worse back in the 40s- 70s and i did not see the town look like shit than. Please tell me what someone having two jobs or stealing money has to do with droves of people ruining this town. The guy with two jobs still has to live with them.what do you think people mean when they say they live in a nice town. NO minorities.
Dear Common Sense
Wow if was to see you in the street I would have to say you are really high strung and a bit of a hater. Minorities come to this great country to work and better themselves. Look at the slums of New York when the Itlaians came to the US. Oh yeah they were the cleanest places huh? Garbage in the street, rats, unemployment, Italians taking advantage of each other. Yeah real good stuff, I would be proud of that too. And let's not forget the best import the Italians gave the US, the mafia, oh wait it doesn't excist!
Yeah look back a few years my swarthy skinned friend. Italians made nice neigborhoods turn into slums. You probably don't want to hear that huh?
Have a nice day, stop so much hate and anger, it will give you high blood pressure and a heart attack!
Donna Cuntreavos

Streamwood, IL

#118 Oct 11, 2012
Why do we need a Hispano Fest? We already have the Taste of Melrose Park that should be enough for everyone + his hennas (the best mayor in the world)Ron Serpico already gives the Hispanics there own area during the taste that should be enough

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#119 Oct 11, 2012
Donna Cuntreavos wrote:
Why do we need a Hispano Fest? We already have the Taste of Melrose Park that should be enough for everyone + his hennas (the best mayor in the world)Ron Serpico already gives the Hispanics there own area during the taste that should be enough
Excellent Point
True Melrose Parker

Melrose Park, IL

#120 Jan 14, 2013
Imagine if they win. Everyday will be a fiesta with their circus music.
El Mexicano

Naperville, IL

#121 Jan 20, 2013
cancel it
Marz

Wheaton, IL

#122 Sep 10, 2015
You all are some haters, it's only 3 days, and of course it's going to be loud, any race who has a fest celebrates with loudness, good food n music, be kind people n enjoy life. Peace
claus

United States

#123 Sep 10, 2015
lets go wrote:
Deport them all at once, but I will be the one to arrest them all- then yall can do the rest.How does that sound!! U.S.A Go away beaners we don't like you get the picture.We do not care where you live just GET OUT OF HERE!!
And what are you going to do with melrose park for your self. No one will came and make bussines with ya'll..stupid ass .
Loud

Melrose Park, IL

#124 Sep 13, 2015
nosleepsundaynight wrote:
This is not Right to let that fest have the music this loud.
I hope to hear from more people on this one.
Looks like things haven't changed. 2015 and this is still happening as I type. The volume is keeping my kids awake. Obnoxious and uncalled for on a Sunday/school night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When Wildbill is Mayor 20 hr WILDBILL 7
Mariochi Brothers Thu Venute Rocks 2
italian gangs (May '09) Thu Venute Rocks 30
Wildbill Marla and Maria Wed Jimmy 12
15th and notth Wed Jimmy 10
Greg salvi (May '16) Wed Jimmy 33
Melrose Wops vs Elmwood Wops Nov 13 SlugEm4 1

Melrose Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance