Hispano Fest is to loud!!

Posted in the Melrose Park Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
nosleepsundaynig ht

Bellwood, IL

#1 Sep 12, 2010
This is not Right to let that fest have the music this loud.

I hope to hear from more people on this one.
Melrose Muffin

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 13, 2010
I agree. I turned the air conditioning on and still heard the music. You hardly hear a peep out of the Taste of Melrose.
Smedsjkar on Concord

Melrose Park, IL

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Melrose Muffin wrote:
I agree. I turned the air conditioning on and still heard the music. You hardly hear a peep out of the Taste of Melrose.
That is because the civic center is not next to your house. The mexicans are revitalizing Melrose with their wonderful culture. If you don't like it move and stop whining. It will be there town soon so grow up and learn to get along. Youu never know one of your kids may marry a mexican.
HAHA

Waymart, PA

#4 Sep 13, 2010
Is there away we can pass a bill to make Melrose mexican free. So that the crime and bedbugs will go away.
WANDAGONZALEZ

Melrose Park, IL

#5 Sep 13, 2010
yOU ALL NEED TO GROW UP. mEXICANS HAVE AS MUCH RIGHT AS YOU DO. sO EITHER DEAL WITH IT OR MOVE OUT THE HISPANICS NOT ONLY MEXICANS ARE TAKING OVE MELROSE PARK
lets go

United States

#6 Sep 13, 2010
Deport them all at once, but I will be the one to arrest them all- then yall can do the rest.How does that sound!! U.S.A Go away beaners we don't like you get the picture.We do not care where you live just GET OUT OF HERE!!
Smedsjkar on Concord

Melrose Park, IL

#7 Sep 13, 2010
lets go wrote:
Deport them all at once, but I will be the one to arrest them all- then yall can do the rest.How does that sound!! U.S.A Go away beaners we don't like you get the picture.We do not care where you live just GET OUT OF HERE!!
How are they any worse than the criminal italians infesting Melrose. They really can't be any worse. You can only deport the illegal ones.I hope you're kid marries a mexican. You sound very small minded and ignorant.
stupid

Bellwood, IL

#8 Sep 13, 2010
I think you can see what happens when mexicans try to run anything. ( cicero). you guys had a chance and it was so bad the mexicans had to hire a white guy to come back and fix it. if you putos were so smart then why does your country look like that.
stupid

Bellwood, IL

#9 Sep 13, 2010
the word from hispanofest is that there were more problems there in 3 days than weeks of calls at the station. give you stupid mexicans a little booze and gather in groups and the true mexican comes out.
you guys can wreck just about anything.

Can somebody please show me a nice middle class mexican town, because all the ones i know that are filled with mexicans and basically left to rott because nobody else would want to live with them.
American English

Melrose Park, IL

#10 Sep 13, 2010
I agree, The Italian Fest you couldnt hear, but this one was crazy. Man I love those mexican but please consider the neighborhood around the party area! I didnt even have to be there to hear what they said, i could sit in my house and hear it perfectly clear!
Smedsjkar on Concord

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Sep 13, 2010
It's funny how the highly educated person who is better than mexicans, misspelled this thread. It should have been 'too loud' instead of 'to loud'.
Nonna

Blue Island, IL

#12 Sep 13, 2010
Smedsjkar on Concord wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they any worse than the criminal italians infesting Melrose. They really can't be any worse. You can only deport the illegal ones.I hope you're kid marries a mexican. You sound very small minded and ignorant.
At least the Italians took care of their property.
Smedsjkar on Concord

Melrose Park, IL

#13 Sep 13, 2010
Nonna wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the Italians took care of their property.
The Italians were too lazy to take care of their property. They were just buddies or related to people like Stamatakos and Campanelli who gave them a pass. Because they were so lazy they hired the Mexican landscaping firms to do their lawns. Once the civic minded Mexicans got involved, they started buying it up so that the properties could be salvaged. The Mexicans were very hard workers and prevented the properties from going into total disrepair (due to the lazy Italians).
Nonna

Blue Island, IL

#14 Sep 13, 2010
<quoted text>
The Italians were too lazy to take care of their property. They were just buddies or related to people like Stamatakos and Campanelli who gave them a pass. Because they were so lazy they hired the Mexican landscaping firms to do their lawns. Once the civic minded Mexicans got involved, they started buying it up so that the properties could be salvaged. The Mexicans were very hard workers and prevented the properties from going into total disrepair (due to the lazy Italians).
When you return from fantasy land call me. The Mexicans only started to buy property in any numbers when they started to extend sub prime loans and doing 100% financing in the 1990s. The bubble finally burst around 2007 and have you noticed all the foreclosures and abandoned properties lately. Who do you think owned them?....Jose, Juan, Jorge ect. As corrupt as the Italians are...They kept the town physically clean.
Smedsjkar on Concord

Melrose Park, IL

#15 Sep 13, 2010
Nonna wrote:
<quoted text>
When you return from fantasy land call me. The Mexicans only started to buy property in any numbers when they started to extend sub prime loans and doing 100% financing in the 1990s. The bubble finally burst around 2007 and have you noticed all the foreclosures and abandoned properties lately. Who do you think owned them?....Jose, Juan, Jorge ect. As corrupt as the Italians are...They kept the town physically clean.
If our not happy don't take it out on me or your hardworking decent Mexican neighbors. It's you Italian ex-neighbors that decided to sell their properties to the Mexicans. No the properties were never in the clean condition you describe. There has always been a problem with littering, dog excrement, overflowing garbage cans etc. That's why the proerties in Melrose Park are cheaper than comparable housing in other towns because of the shoddy upkeep, rank and file corruption, and vandalism from Melrose Park gangs.
george

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2010
stupid wrote:
I think you can see what happens when mexicans try to run anything.( cicero). you guys had a chance and it was so bad the mexicans had to hire a white guy to come back and fix it. if you putos were so smart then why does your country look like that.
Wasn't betty loren maltese and larry dominick both italian?
rico

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 13, 2010
<quoted text> That is because the civic center is not next to your house. The mexicans are revitalizing Melrose with their wonderful culture. If you don't like it move and stop whining. It will be there town soon so grow up and learn to get along. Youu never know one of your kids may marry a mexican.
Not just Melrose. America!
And is the only race doing it.
englishman

Bellwood, IL

#18 Sep 13, 2010
you mexicans are as lame as your choices of food tacos burritos tortas.did you wonder why the whites moved out of melrose . its because nobody wants to live with by or around you. the mexicans moving into melrose is basically compared to being in a house thats on fire.( take everything you can and get out of dodge). because once you guys are here its cicero all over again. one big shit hole.
have you ever been to italy its beautiful. im sure you seen mexico. fucking shithole, cant believe anybody can live like that. you get the point my college informed amigo. write back now and tell me how nice mexico is and make my really laugh. better yet tell me how much better the town is now that you mexicans are here. you guys are really brilliant in your own mind. whats the comeback that i mispelled words( im on a cell phone you dumb mexican, who gives a fuck about grammer). so beleive what you want but numbers dont man shit. can you also tell me of a really upscale mexican resturant . oh thats right there is none around because just like your culture you cant take something that has no value and turn it into something thats of a luxury. sorry got to go and yell at the mexican washing my car, he missed a spot

“smoke weed”

Since: Aug 10

weed city

#19 Sep 13, 2010
BuNcH A PU**y A** WHyTe PeoPLe,
We Aint TaKin OvA JuS MelRosE,
We TakIn OvA FRanKLin PaRk 2,
KiNgZ HoOdK,
F**K WhYte PeOpLE
Smedsjkar on Concord

Melrose Park, IL

#20 Sep 13, 2010
englishman wrote:
you mexicans are as lame as your choices of food tacos burritos tortas.did you wonder why the whites moved out of melrose . its because nobody wants to live with by or around you. the mexicans moving into melrose is basically compared to being in a house thats on fire.( take everything you can and get out of dodge). because once you guys are here its cicero all over again. one big shit hole.
have you ever been to italy its beautiful. im sure you seen mexico. fucking shithole, cant believe anybody can live like that. you get the point my college informed amigo. write back now and tell me how nice mexico is and make my really laugh. better yet tell me how much better the town is now that you mexicans are here. you guys are really brilliant in your own mind. whats the comeback that i mispelled words( im on a cell phone you dumb mexican, who gives a fuck about grammer). so beleive what you want but numbers dont man shit. can you also tell me of a really upscale mexican resturant . oh thats right there is none around because just like your culture you cant take something that has no value and turn it into something thats of a luxury. sorry got to go and yell at the mexican washing my car, he missed a spot
Stop whining! The Mexicans moved in because the Italians sold their homes to the Mexicans. So stop crying about it. You dumb Italians did it to yourselves. So run away and don't cry because you thieving slobs and your fat clueless mayor made it happen. Just to let you know I'd much rather live near Mexicans than low class, thieving, whiny Italians who complain to the village on people because they are not Italian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fine tuned machine 8 hr The real e 4
Neither that Special 9 hr WeThePeople 6
Melrose s*cks (Aug '08) 10 hr Captain Taint 15
Does Cynthia Guerrero have a state tax lien 15 hr Advise 13
Serpico- MVP INCOMPETENT OR CORRUPT! (Jan '13) Feb 19 chip 26
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) Feb 18 Dave p 728
Dave Savini's quiet plea deal (Feb '14) Feb 17 chip 5

Melrose Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance