Ronald the clown

Bellwood, IL

#22 May 6, 2010
I know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
No question about it, Serpico has given away some of that free money to Sacred Heart in the past....but year after year, he gives away a whole lot more of the money to St. Luke's and St. Vincent's schools in River Forest....of all places, eh???
I heard Al Capone gave to charity too.
tony

Bellwood, IL

#23 May 7, 2010
Ronnie's very charitable to convicted felons too! He makes sure they continue to get their pension, helps them get liquor licenses, names streets and football fields after them. It's sad how all his best friends let him down and become low class dirthy thieves. The village even throws a free thanksgiving dinner for the people they make homeless. What a nice Christian town.
ams

Chicago, IL

#24 May 8, 2010
tony wrote:
Ronnie's very charitable to convicted felons too! He makes sure they continue to get their pension, helps them get liquor licenses, names streets and football fields after them. It's sad how all his best friends let him down and become low class dirthy thieves. The village even throws a free thanksgiving dinner for the people they make homeless. What a nice Christian town.
i pray to god i could find out who keeps trashing babe serpico.. I would bust your f?.kin head open..
ams

Chicago, IL

#25 May 8, 2010
I dont care if you think this is petty or not. That is how I was taught step up be a man and go the to town meeting instead of sitting behind your computer with a big d#$k in your moon.
sammie

Bellwood, IL

#26 May 9, 2010
ams wrote:
I dont care if you think this is petty or not. That is how I was taught step up be a man and go the to town meeting instead of sitting behind your computer with a big d#$k in your moon.
Hmmm go to meeting of crooked village officials who name football fields (paid for with our tax money) after convicted felons. I'm sure I would get far and the stupid f*ckers would not harass me and my family. People told Serpico about Vito and Serpico said how great he was. Can't have a real conversation with these stupid crooks. Babe sure is a gay name.
ams

Chicago, IL

#27 May 15, 2010
sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm go to meeting of crooked village officials who name football fields (paid for with our tax money) after convicted felons. I'm sure I would get far and the stupid f*ckers would not harass me and my family. People told Serpico about Vito and Serpico said how great he was. Can't have a real conversation with these stupid crooks. Babe sure is a gay name.
Take it easy with gay names.. SAMMIE LOL!! YOU'RE THE POO STABBER.
sammie calabria

Bellwood, IL

#28 May 15, 2010
ams can only get on the computer on Saturday nights when his`parents go to the Italian club. I'll laugh when they rename the football field after dummy gets voted out. Santa Ana field sounds better then Babe. You lost your town dummies.
Dr Moreau

AOL

#29 May 16, 2010
100 plus years of greaseball inbreeding produced too many guys like the Fatboy, who look and behave like the mutated animals they are that have turned Melrose Park into what it is today.
Yah

Chicago, IL

#30 May 16, 2010
Costco, Shades of Edison, N.J. Nightmare??????????
Neat

AOL

#31 May 16, 2010
ams wrote:
<quoted text>i pray to god i could find out who keeps trashing babe serpico.. I would bust your f?.kin head open..
After you finish praying to your god ask a lawyer about the legality of your post which has been saved, identified, reported and officially recorded and if it might lead to jail time.
mickey miguel

United States

#32 May 18, 2010
Dr Moreau wrote:
100 plus years of greaseball inbreeding produced too many guys like the Fatboy, who look and behave like the mutated animals they are that have turned Melrose Park into what it is today.
You got that right,,I was thinking the other day ,That if all there hand's were Chopped off with a machete,This would encourage the other parasite employee's 2 think twice,YOU MAY HAVE 2 PAY THE PRICE SOMeDAY, I smell a suicide in the air,
Yah

Chicago, IL

#33 May 18, 2010
Neat wrote:
<quoted text>
After you finish praying to your god ask a lawyer about the legality of your post which has been saved, identified, reported and officially recorded and if it might lead to jail time.
Oh, Nice talk. Making explicit threats on the Internet. He SHOULD be put behind bars for such........
howyu

Maywood, IL

#34 Sep 6, 2010
sammie wrote:
<quoted text>
The mans been dead for years and if you didnt know him dont talk about him. Half the town got jobs from him, Babe was an awesome man! Are you nuts or something?
Ronnie would never even come close to the way Babe was with others!
Because of tax fraud hes a loser right? please!
Talk about your own dead relatives!
howyu

Maywood, IL

#35 Sep 6, 2010
tony wrote:
Vito was a felon and ended up a chief lol!
Taxpayer

AOL

#36 Sep 6, 2010
howyu wrote:
<quoted text>
The mans been dead for years and if you didnt know him dont talk about him. Half the town got jobs from him, Babe was an awesome man! Are you nuts or something?
Ronnie would never even come close to the way Babe was with others!
Because of tax fraud hes a loser right? please!
Talk about your own dead relatives!
You are correct, The Babe was a GREAT MAN.
the lord is with thee

Chicago, IL

#37 Jun 18, 2011
hail mary full of grace wrote:
If you have been around for awhile, and pay just a little attention to what's going on, you would already know that Mayor Serpico actually has a SECOND piggy bank, called the Melrose Park Sports & Family Benefit Fund.
Where does the line start for this year's special handouts?
mickey miguel

River Grove, IL

#38 Jun 22, 2011
Every thing is above board these days.
As soon as drumhead returns from his Hell Cell
He and his cohorts will be Peacocking around the village trying to wrestle total control back.
Moo Oink

Bellwood, IL

#39 Jun 24, 2011
Gee a fat piggy has a piggy bank.
Doug Jarrett

AOL

#40 Sep 2, 2012
Even someone like him can be a popular sort of guy.... by handing out free money that doesn't belong to him....and then taking all the credit....eh???
stand down

Melrose Park, IL

#41 Feb 4, 2015
hail mary full of grace wrote:
If you have been around for awhile, and pay just a little attention to what's going on, you would already know that Mayor Serpico actually has a SECOND piggy bank, called the Melrose Park Sports & Family Benefit Fund.
So, who did he give somebody else's money to in 2014, and take all the credit for like it came out of his own pocket?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Campanelli necessary? 1 hr giuffre 1
Mayor Serpico's piggy bank (Mar '10) 1 hr leankat 59
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 1 hr leankat 665
Whatever Happened To.. (Sep '08) Fri WILDBILL 29
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) Thu Covenant6080 909
IP Address Found (Jan '13) Apr 12 oh baby 3
Geralyn Nocita files ballot objection Mar '15 funny how this works 13
More from around the web

Melrose Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE