Mayor Serpico's second piggy bank

Posted in the Melrose Park Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hail mary full of grace

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 8, 2010
If you have been around for awhile, and pay just a little attention to what's going on, you would already know that Mayor Serpico actually has a SECOND piggy bank, called the Melrose Park Sports & Family Benefit Fund.
mickey

Elmwood Park, IL

#2 Apr 8, 2010
And third all the CASH in his freezer,He's waiting 4 thing's 2 cool down
Yah

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 8, 2010
To feed his fata**...........
I want to know

La Grange, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2010
hail mary full of grace wrote:
If you have been around for awhile, and pay just a little attention to what's going on, you would already know that Mayor Serpico actually has a SECOND piggy bank, called the Melrose Park Sports & Family Benefit Fund.
What the heck is the Melrose Park Sports & Famuly Benefit Fund? I am from around here for awhile, but I can't ever remember hearing about it. Thank you very kindly.
now you know

United States

#6 Apr 13, 2010
I want to know wrote:
<quoted text>
What the heck is the Melrose Park Sports & Famuly Benefit Fund? I am from around here for awhile, but I can't ever remember hearing about it. Thank you very kindly.
Around the time that Taddeo was going off to the penitentiary and shortly after Serpico got elected for the first time, the Feds were still sniffin around (imagine that??), quite interested in what was happening to all of the Taste of Melrose beer sales money that for years was going unaccounted for, into someone(s) pocket probably. So, Serpico just decided on his own that he could and should take control of all of that money year after year and put it towards his own use by collecting it in the name of a supposed charitable fund called the Melrose Park Sports and Family Benefit Fund. The rub, of course, is that Serpico alone is the only one who decides who gets some of that money and how much, all the while taking full credit for being the nice guy who hands out money that doesn't belong to him in the first place.
Taxpayer

AOL

#7 Apr 14, 2010
now you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Around the time that Taddeo was going off to the penitentiary and shortly after Serpico got elected for the first time, the Feds were still sniffin around (imagine that??), quite interested in what was happening to all of the Taste of Melrose beer sales money that for years was going unaccounted for, into someone(s) pocket probably. So, Serpico just decided on his own that he could and should take control of all of that money year after year and put it towards his own use by collecting it in the name of a supposed charitable fund called the Melrose Park Sports and Family Benefit Fund. The rub, of course, is that Serpico alone is the only one who decides who gets some of that money and how much, all the while taking full credit for being the nice guy who hands out money that doesn't belong to him in the first place.
How smart of him. Kind of like Obama. Or did he learn from Serpico?
I know it all

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2010
now you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Say there pal of mine, maybe you should cool your jets a bit. I don't know exactly what your story is, or what kind of image you want to paint about Mayor Serpico. But who cares that he gives away money that doesn't belong to him, or gives it to people that he feels just like giving it to anyway, and then takes all the credit for seeming to be such a nice guy about it. After all, he's helping needy people in Melrose Park, isn't he?
now you know

United States

#9 Apr 15, 2010
I know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
Say there pal of mine, maybe you should cool your jets a bit. I don't know exactly what your story is, or what kind of image you want to paint about Mayor Serpico. But who cares that he gives away money that doesn't belong to him, or gives it to people that he feels just like giving it to anyway, and then takes all the credit for seeming to be such a nice guy about it. After all, he's helping needy people in Melrose Park, isn't he?
First of all, I'm not your pal, pal of mine. Second of all, if you really "knew it all," then you would know that year after year, Serpico gives away more than two-thirds of all that money to whomever he feels like, OUTSIDE of Melrose Park, usually related to or associated with somebody he wants to look good with or kiss ass for his own personal gain and benefit. Third of all, you don't have to believe what I say, just ask to see the donation list, and be prepared for a big surprise. But of course, you probably don't live in Melrose Park and don't care what he does, or more likely, you live in Melrose Park and don't care what he does, right?
now you know

United States

#10 Apr 15, 2010
I know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not your pal, pal of mine. Second of all, if you really "knew it all," then you would know that year after year Serpico gives away more than two-thirds of all that money to whomever he feels like, OUTSIDE of Melrose Park, usually to causes that are related to or associated with friends of his, or people he wants to suck up to and play the role of big shot. Third of all, you don't have to believe me on any of this, just ask to see the donation list, and be prepared for a big surprise. But of course, you probably don't live in Melrose Park and don't care what he does, or more likely, you do live in Melrose Park and don't care what he does, right?
Jose Serpico

Melrose Park, IL

#11 Apr 18, 2010
That's gonna be funny when they lock up Ronnie and take all his property. Then he's gonna squeal like a pig like the guy in Deliverance. He overestimates how smart he is. They should make him wear a hot pink jail uniform. He'll make a good toy.
Ciao

AOL

#12 Apr 18, 2010
Jose Serpico wrote:
That's gonna be funny when they lock up Ronnie and take all his property. Then he's gonna squeal like a pig like the guy in Deliverance. He overestimates how smart he is. They should make him wear a hot pink jail uniform. He'll make a good toy.
We all look forward to that.

Where have Fat Ronnie's crooked inspectors been lately? For years during Ronnie's corrupt reign of terror here in Vitoville the inspectors have been showing up like clockwork every March in my neighborhood with their hot little hands out to harass and fine law abiding taxpayers for trumped up violations.

So far this year they've been missing in action. I heard some of them might be worthy candidates for jail. Maybe they're busy talking to criminal defense attorneys.
M P Resident

Melrose Park, IL

#13 Apr 19, 2010
Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
We all look forward to that.
Where have Fat Ronnie's crooked inspectors been lately? For years during Ronnie's corrupt reign of terror here in Vitoville the inspectors have been showing up like clockwork every March in my neighborhood with their hot little hands out to harass and fine law abiding taxpayers for trumped up violations.
So far this year they've been missing in action. I heard some of them might be worthy candidates for jail. Maybe they're busy talking to criminal defense attorneys.
Ciao you sound like a real goof with statements like that!!
I know some stuff too

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 24, 2010
now you know wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I'm not your pal, pal of mine. Second of all, if you really "knew it all," then you would know that year after year Serpico gives away more than two-thirds of all that money to whomever he feels like, OUTSIDE of Melrose Park, usually to causes that are related to or associated with friends of his, or people he wants to suck up to and play the role of big shot. Third of all, you don't have to believe me on any of this, just ask to see the donation list, and be prepared for a big surprise. But of course, you probably don't live in Melrose Park and don't care what he does, or more likely, you do live in Melrose Park and don't care what he does, right?
I know for a fact that a few years ago, Mayor Serpico gave money to Sacred Heart School, right here in Melrose Park. There was an awards ceremony, and he was given a certificate of appreciation, and everyone stood up and clapped in his honor. We all thought that the donation was from his pocket and his heart. Kind of a surprise to hear that he was just giving away money that never really belonged to him in the first place, yet he was so willing to take the credit. Oh well.
Stripes

AOL

#15 Apr 25, 2010
M P Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Ciao you sound like a real goof with statements like that!!
You are the goofy Fat Ron azz kisser who does not deny the statements about Melrose Park being infested with crooked and jail-bound inspectors. Apologists and defenders like you explain why so many of Fat Ronnie's fellow inbreds can't stay out of jail. They are as stupid as you are and easier to catch than fish in a barrel.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#16 Apr 25, 2010
RON IS A HOG,ON A DIET
Jose Serpico

Melrose Park, IL

#17 Apr 25, 2010
I heard Ronnies having a baby. That's why he gained all that weight.
mickey miguel

La Grange Park, IL

#18 Apr 26, 2010
HURRY UP DONATE ALL THAT MONEY 2 GOOD GOVERMENT CAUSES,YOU GOT AN INVESTIGATION COMING UP AND YOU WANT IT 2 LOOK GOOD,LOSE SUM WEIGHT YOUR GOING DOWN
Yah

Chicago, IL

#19 Apr 27, 2010
Jose Serpico wrote:
I heard Ronnies having a baby. That's why he gained all that weight.
LOL!!!!!!!, THAT was a GOOD one!!!!!!!!!!
Jose Jiminez

Chicago, IL

#20 Apr 27, 2010
Me his husbinde..........
I know it all

United States

#21 May 6, 2010
I know some stuff too wrote:
<quoted text>
I know for a fact that a few years ago, Mayor Serpico gave money to Sacred Heart School, right here in Melrose Park. There was an awards ceremony, and he was given a certificate of appreciation, and everyone stood up and clapped in his honor. We all thought that the donation was from his pocket and his heart. Kind of a surprise to hear that he was just giving away money that never really belonged to him in the first place, yet he was so willing to take the credit. Oh well.
No question about it, Serpico has given away some of that free money to Sacred Heart in the past....but year after year, he gives away a whole lot more of the money to St. Luke's and St. Vincent's schools in River Forest....of all places, eh???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the so called "swamp ". They keep talkin... (May '17) 11 hr MAD ITALIAN 14
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 16 hr alan 757
lyons, il politics (Mar '07) Tue The Untouchables 10,852
Madonna Del Carmine, or Guadalupe (Dec '16) Tue TonyG 15
Original Melrose Parkers, not Taylor Street des... (Sep '15) Tue JJG3 28
How can Dominic last this long in a Mexican Nei... (Apr '17) Mon Tmoney 4
To many Mexicans? (Jul '17) Mon Denny 52

Melrose Park Jobs

Personal Finance

Melrose Park Mortgages