Why Does The Bookstore Feel Like They...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Truth Seeker

Melrose Park, IL

#21 Feb 25, 2012
Jerk off don't have to say you won't respond because no one cares if you do.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2012
the bookstore is a great addition to town..

thank you for letting us have it
Woman

Burlington, IL

#23 Feb 27, 2012
the only reason this place has any business is because they have a theatre.they are the only one.we went there and this place stinks,there are a bunch of old men,and they chase you around.then there are some couples that try and come over with their ugly spouse and try and hook up.no way!or his wife or girlfriend trys to kiss up on me.get your lesbian hands off me.had one guy stand beside me and jerk off.we were out of there.just go to a swinger party,and you don't have to worry about creeps like that.
J Edgar Hoover

Melrose Park, IL

#24 Feb 27, 2012
Woman wrote:
the only reason this place has any business is because they have a theatre.they are the only one.we went there and this place stinks,there are a bunch of old men,and they chase you around.then there are some couples that try and come over with their ugly spouse and try and hook up.no way!or his wife or girlfriend trys to kiss up on me.get your lesbian hands off me.had one guy stand beside me and jerk off.we were out of there.just go to a swinger party,and you don't have to worry about creeps like that.
It sounds like you ran into Truth Seeker there. Sorry you might need counseling having to deal with such a lying perv.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#25 Feb 28, 2012
Woman wrote:
the only reason this place has any business is because they have a theatre.they are the only one.we went there and this place stinks,there are a bunch of old men,and they chase you around.then there are some couples that try and come over with their ugly spouse and try and hook up.no way!or his wife or girlfriend trys to kiss up on me.get your lesbian hands off me.had one guy stand beside me and jerk off.we were out of there.just go to a swinger party,and you don't have to worry about creeps like that.
someone is insecure with their sexual identity...
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#26 Feb 28, 2012
Woman wrote:
the only reason this place has any business is because they have a theatre.they are the only one.we went there and this place stinks,there are a bunch of old men,and they chase you around.then there are some couples that try and come over with their ugly spouse and try and hook up.no way!or his wife or girlfriend trys to kiss up on me.get your lesbian hands off me.had one guy stand beside me and jerk off.we were out of there.just go to a swinger party,and you don't have to worry about creeps like that.
what you ran into is TYPICAL at this bookstore.
The customers are real creeps.
Just read the threads here on the bookstore and you'll get an idea just how creepy they really are.
They stalk people in the bookstore and even on here.
They use my screen name and others who oppose this bookstore.
They try and insult, make fun of, and go off topic.
Anything but face the truth about what goes on inside there.
These are NOT guys you want to play with.
Esspecially if you make them angry.
They can be violent.
Be glad you now know the truth about this creppy place.
Make sure you tell your friends just how bad this place really is.
Get yourself some rented movies invite freinds over to your house and enjoy safe company not some AIDS/HIV and STD infected creeps.
Good luck and thanks for posting.
The truth neesds to keep getting out.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#27 Feb 28, 2012
truth seeker,

how do you know the patrons all have stds?

do you stop each of them as the come and go and give them a hand job or poke them for bodily fluids so you can take them to your lab in the basement?

so give us the stats...

what percentages have what?
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#28 Feb 28, 2012
the white power ranger wrote:
truth seeker,
how do you know the patrons all have stds?
do you stop each of them as the come and go and give them a hand job or poke them for bodily fluids so you can take them to your lab in the basement?
so give us the stats...
what percentages have what?
nice try but i never said ALL of them have it.
But they are giving it to those who don't have it.
I don't care what you believe in.
What matters is what is actually going on there.
You guys won't admit to it but you know its true.
Papa

Melrose Park, IL

#29 Feb 28, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
nice try but i never said ALL of them have it.
But they are giving it to those who don't have it.
I don't care what you believe in.
What matters is what is actually going on there.
You guys won't admit to it but you know its true.
How would you know? You claim you've never been there.

the white power ranger

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#30 Feb 28, 2012
she believes in a god that is false...

the thing she calls god is one of those that would burn someone alive for having sex aside from making babies..

but her ovaries are so dried and baron that when she queefs, dust blows out...

she is every carpenters dream, the board has never been screwed...

she is so homely, she knocked a buzzard from the shit wagon...

she smells so bad that when she walks near a sandbox, the cats try to bury her...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gone but not forgotten (May '09) 19 hr alan 737
Division Beautification Project Sun MPI 6
Melrose Park Street Crew Sun AngeloF 1
Blood on Scavo's Hands (Oct '14) Apr 22 ObservantEye 12
Madonna Del Carmine, or Guadalupe Apr 22 ObservantEye 10
WildBill Supports Gay Rights Apr 21 CodeRed 10
Wild Bill is an Imbecile Apr 21 WILDBILL 35

Melrose Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Melrose Park Mortgages