First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Resident

Bellwood, IL

#1 Jul 10, 2010
Thank you for your 30 plus years of service to our village. You put your life before your officers in the Navistar incident and freak nik. People make mistakes ..everyone does...but the sentence was to harsch...I am sure all who critique this have done the same or worse in their lifetime...they just did not have the little league incident to bring it out. The little league incident is much more horrific. Your friends and fellow officers turning their back on you is horrific. How many times did they come to you and ask for your help....or for that matter try to get you to help them move up the ladder. 3o years of hard work, helping your fellow officers, friends and their families. How many came to your to work for your security business. Where are they all now. I speak for many...we are sad.
Moulanrouge

Schaumburg, IL

#2 Jul 10, 2010
Correction : 30 plus years of corrupt service from day 1.
Resident wrote:
Thank you for your 30 plus years of service to our village. You put your life before your officers in the Navistar incident and freak nik. People make mistakes ..everyone does...but the sentence was to harsch...I am sure all who critique this have done the same or worse in their lifetime...they just did not have the little league incident to bring it out. The little league incident is much more horrific. Your friends and fellow officers turning their back on you is horrific. How many times did they come to you and ask for your help....or for that matter try to get you to help them move up the ladder. 3o years of hard work, helping your fellow officers, friends and their families. How many came to your to work for your security business. Where are they all now. I speak for many...we are sad.
Harsh ha

Chicago, IL

#3 Jul 10, 2010
Vito got exactly what he deserved, it doesn't matter if it's 1 day of corruption or 30 years. Corruption is corruption. Vito is just part of the epidemic of corruption throughout Cook County and the State of IL. They get these positions of authority then they start to beleive they are above the law or that they are the law. There are many others out their who are doing what Vito did and even worse. They surround themselves with flunkies who tell them how great they are and they start to believe it. He got exactly what he deserved. Prison time and no pension.
suck it

Bellwood, IL

#4 Jul 10, 2010
The cops did not enter Navistar until after the shooter killed himself. I was there at Freaknic and the cops did nothing brave at all. They totally avoided first avenue until the state riot police showed up about 8 hours later and then they let the state riot police handle it. There was no sign of cops anywhere and tens of thousands of a mob doing whatever they wanted. A girl got raped at the McDonalds at Lake and First. Some in the mob carried guns. Us residents were basically left on our own. I had a friend get my family out of town when it stared getting dark. Please don't paint Vito and his hood cops as heroes. I won't even get into how they harass innocent people and never used search warrants when Vito was in charge. Vito and his crew are a bunch of cowardly a$$holes and your mayor knew about it and didn't do anything.
papaguanos

Bellwood, IL

#5 Jul 10, 2010
Resident were you one of his relatives crying in the court? It's so unfair when it affects you right. But when he screws over innocent people that's okay I guess. People like you are why Melrose is such a dumb disgraceful embarassment of a town.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#6 Jul 10, 2010
Is vito going 2 be homeless when he get's out,I hear there is a job waiting 4 him at danny's as head busboy,CRY ME A RIVER,CRY,WHY,CRY. It's a thing of beauty to see this greaseball suffer,I hope they beat his ass red in prison,he's in 4 a big surprise.Maybee he will try 2 stop a metra train.This time next year 4 ronnie hopefully.
Harsh ha

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 10, 2010
Chicago, Melrose Park, Cicero, Harvey, Cook County corruption is everywhere. Our taxes are outrageous, every year there are public officials going to jail for corruption. We keep electing them back into office. IL., New Jersey and Louisiana are the most corrupt states in the U.S. New York has many more people in their state and has a far less amount of Corruption. It's called the CHICAGO WAY, get as much as you can before you get caught. Get caught and keep your mouth shut and your family will be rewarded with a nice job and when you get out of prison, We will get you a nice job with a connected private company. There are more Chicago FBI agents assigned to the Public Corruption unit here in Chicago than New York. New Yorks population is much higher. In other words we have 10 times more corruption here at home. Vito was just a spoke in the wheel of corruption. I'm sure there are going to be more indictments in Melrose Park. Our new wonderful President Obama was part of the Chicago Way, he got loans he wasn't qualified for, a local newspaper columnist put it the real estate fairy sprinkled dust to make the deal happen. A nice high paying job for his wife at University of Chicago after becoming US Senator.The politicians and their families and friends get rich and the tax payer keeps paying. Vito got exactly what he deserved.
papaguanos

Bellwood, IL

#8 Jul 10, 2010
Hey resident if you don't like it move. It's hilarious how you say he is a hero. You could be a good comedian at one of those gangster comedy clubs. Better clean your nose it's kind of brown from kissing Ronnie's butt all day. You must really need your village job really bad to kiss @ss so much.
FBEYE

AOL

#9 Jul 10, 2010
Resident wrote:
Are you one of the moronic lawyers that defended the thoroughly guilty Scavo all the way to his prison sentence? LOL! LOL! LOL!
The Babe

Bellwood, IL

#10 Jul 10, 2010
Hey Resident you usually have a lot more to say. Are you taking the fifth so you don't end up in the slammer too. Look at the bright side you could share a cell with one of them and get even closer to your heroes.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#11 Jul 10, 2010
There all shiting in there pant's,YES,YES,YES FINALLY.
Fitzgerald

Bellwood, IL

#12 Jul 10, 2010
Resident if I was you I'd be quiet too. After all the FBI is probably monitoring all these boards and most likely looking into your possible connection already. Remember this case is about racketeering so if they find any involvement by you then they will vigorously pursue remedies to confiscate your property. The FBI has much better tools than your average citizen. They can find out everything about you in an instant. No lenghty IP searches for them, Bush had them put sophisicated surveillance in. This isn't your town any more. Rats like you have to move.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#13 Jul 10, 2010
Why warn them let 'em sing there song
Bambino

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jul 10, 2010
Yes, thisa guy iza really inocent, I don speka good english but he iza nice man.
Bambino

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jul 10, 2010
Ho incontrato Scavo alcuni anni fa ed ho goduto della sua azienda. Spero che ottenga la prigione del club nazionale.
Scavo

Bellwood, IL

#16 Jul 10, 2010
Resident you must learn to be more discrete. The Fed's try to make you think they are the good guys, but they can actually be a lot more brutal and ruthless than we are. I don't want to scare you but there is a lot going on in this country no one knows about. Thanks for rushing to my defense you are a true gem. You need to stop being a pompous ass though.
to report corruption

Bellwood, IL

#17 Jul 12, 2010
Resident wrote:
Hmmm, You sure need to know an awfull lot about this. There is a witness protection program available if you do the right thing. If you know something that is material to this Federal case and do not share it with the Federal authorities, then you could be considered part of the racketeering enterprise and be criminally culpable as well as lose your property. Also most likely the IRS would get involved! Find us before we find you.
mickey miguel

Elmwood Park, IL

#18 Jul 12, 2010
IT"S NOW OR NEVER,,,DEFENSE ATTORNEY"S ARE VERY EXSPENSIVE,,Don't be a fool stool,before it's to late
Delucha

Chicago, IL

#19 Jul 16, 2010
Mr. Scavo iza nice man, He wila get outa soon. You stunads don no so, shut up!
Terry from little league

Bellwood, IL

#20 Jul 16, 2010
It sure would be ironic and karma if he died in prison. Then it would turn out to be a life sentence. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Melrose Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: M Z United Inc 12 hr Allen Gillespie 1
15th ave adult bookstore (Oct '11) 14 hr Low-end 912
Same old same old Sat Happy in F P 14
What happened to the Hillside Shopping Center? (Mar '08) Sat High on a Hillside 559
Ultimate Towing Ripoff Near Park Ridge (Jun '11) Fri Chelsy 11
Emmanuel Dominguez missing?! (Nov '13) Fri 30 THOUSAND REWARD 1,510
RIver Grove Gangs (Oct '10) May 20 that guy by himself 59
More from around the web

Melrose Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]